Thread: Goodbye VT

mtbr member

Goodbye VT

Below are some pics I've taken of my VT which is for sell on mtbr classifieds. I hate to see it go but Santa brought the Reign for Christmas and the VT needs to go for tuition. (I'm going to regret this years from now; the VT is such a wierd eye catching design).........Goodbye VT..........
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    And some more...............

mtbr member
    And yet some more..............

mtbr member
    just 9 to go........some of these are crapy I know........

mtbr member
    last ones.........

"El Whatever"
    The king is dead... long live the king!!

Glad to know you're getting a Reign.

Damn... that bike is schwwweeeeett... I would buy it if I had the money. Nice specs overall. Sweet, sweet, sweet. The new owner will be very fortunate.

Cheers!
    Warp.
    Check my Site

mtbr member
    Here's the pics you've requested. No I've not registered the bike so as far a warrenty goes......you'll be the 1 owner.

MBAA!
    That is definitely one of the nicer-speced VTs ive seen around. Sorry to hear that you have decided to part with it, you will enjoy the Reign as if you arent already.
    One of my friends recently died of a coke overdose and it really got me thinking, "damn, maybe I should start drinking pepsi"

Just Ride
    That is one sweet looking VT. Too bad they don't sell them no more, i would save up for more for my next bike.

Adv. Racer & Commuter

... and if we just ... how far would you ship it?

Hey I live in Jacksonville florida would you ship it here? and if so How would you pack it? If you dont mind me asking...I love this bike one of my local store had a vt 1 for 1600 but I cant afford that and I am also a poor student so I think I can come up with the $$ for this one...I hope you didn't sell it....
    Live with Passion,
    You only live once!

www.nfarc.com

mtbr member
    It's still for sell. I've had some offers but they're lower than I will go w/shipping. The rest of my offers have all been Mother F#$%%$ers trying the overpayment scam. I'm sure most of you have seen it before -- " I'll give you a $10,000 money order and you send me back $9000 western union and I use my own shipping agent" -- bull-sh%t

Anyway, I've vented enough. I'll have it packed by my bike shop and shipped 2-3 day priority mail (USPS). I prefer paypal but I'll accept a postal money order if you send it through a service which can be tracked and requires my signature.

I'm glad everybody likes it. It's been a great bike. It's a bike that is very fun to ride. Plus it one of the coolest looking designs.

mtbr member
    and yes. I'll send it to Florida. My offers are in California............ so Florida would be even better for me.

mtbr member
    Go to my ad in MTBR classifieds for my contact info.

VMB
    The shag carpet brings out the best in the VT. Your old ride looks immaculate! How many miles are on it? It looks like it was barely used. I have a VT and love it! I'd better because it will be my last ride for awhile, according to my wife!

mtbr member
    Probably about 200 miles. I assume. I rode it about 3 times a week the first summer. Since I haven't ridden hardly at all because of work and now because of my broken leg.