Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Good Price?

694 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  ibod1000 
#1 ·
Hi all,
I'm new to this forum, but not new to mountain biking. My LBS gave me a price of $1800.00 for a Reign 2, It seems to be a good price....yes? If it's real good it might just be deciding factor in my new bike.....thanks. TJ

#2 ·
woodenit said:
Hi all,
I'm new to this forum, but not new to mountain biking. My LBS gave me a price of $1800.00 for a Reign 2, It seems to be a good price....yes? If it's real good it might just be deciding factor in my new bike.....thanks. TJ
Yeah thats a good price. Which LBS is that? It might be worth a trip over to wherever it is. I really really want that bike. It's retail is $2200 (according to the giant website)

#3 ·
joshanonymous said:
Yeah thats a good price. Which LBS is that? It might be worth a trip over to wherever it is. I really really want that bike. It's retail is $2200 (according to the giant website)
I'm in Weymouth, MA and That LBS is Western bikes on Washington. you mat not get the same price....he's a customer of mine. But if you do go, ask for Butchie, he's the owner and tell him TJ from A1 sent you. I can't promise, but if you can get a couple of bucks off that's cool. TJ

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.