mtbr member
    Jul 2005

Giant email? Is there an email for Giant in Canada, USA or NA? I am in Canada.

I would like to ask some questions about a specific Giant bicycle regarding complete bike, frame, various specs and details. I can't find an email on their website. Is there an email I can find somewhere?

mtbr member

Re: Giant email? Is there an email for Giant in Canada, USA or NA? I am in Canada.

I've tried to register my trance 29er for about two weeks. There online registration isn't working. I have tried to email them twice with to response. Not really happy with no response. So I'm in the same boat man.

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaussy View Post
    I've tried to register my trance 29er for about two weeks. There online registration isn't working. I have tried to email them twice with to response. Not really happy with no response. So I'm in the same boat man.
    So what email address did you use? I can't even find an email address.

mtbr member

Register-help@shopgiant.ca that's the one I have emailed 3 times now with no response.

mtbr member

Found another support@shopgiant.ca

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    Email them asking questions about the Giant Anthem-X 29'er X1 colour and the frame only colour. I have not heard back.

mtbr member

I heard back from them on that second email I gave you. They took my information and were able to register it.