mtbr member
    Jan 2013

Dreams do come true! (27.5/650b)

For those of you wanting a 27.5/650b from Giant. Your wishes might just come true! A secret resource of mind, just came back from Taiwan a few days ago. Which he has access to the GIANT FACTORY.....For 2014, Giant will be releasing the 27.5/650b, in the low to midrange models, the Revel, Yukon, and model's like the FAITH, will be discontinued. As for the higher end models, Giant has yet to release that info. Just alittle taste of of what to expect from Giant. For more info, I will keek you all posted.

2010 Glory custom FR
    There is no Faith for 2013, already.
    pozdro
    frango

Cleavage Of The Tetons
    Jan 2004
    Well, duh...
    "We LOVE cows! They make trails for us.....

And then we eat them."

it's the ride....
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by inochi View Post
    For those of you wanting a 27.5/650b from Giant. Your wishes might just come true! A secret resource of mind, just came back from Taiwan a few days ago. Which he has access to the GIANT FACTORY.....For 2014, Giant will be releasing the 27.5/650b, in the low to midrange models, the Revel, Yukon, and model's like the FAITH, will be discontinued. As for the higher end models, Giant has yet to release that info. Just alittle taste of of what to expect from Giant. For more info, I will keek you all posted.
    If what you said is correct, Giant approach to 650B is very much opposite to other manufacturer where they target mid or upper end (and medium travel) of their bike range.
    I always in the impression people who are ready to hit tweener size wheel are not inexperience rider. They are exploring the holy grail of wheel size or someone who's not happy with 29-er but wanting bigger than 26-er. Time will tell if they will be attracted to lower end bike.
    I was expecting Giant enter the 650b with 5.5" travel Trance class with competitive pricing to boutique bikes like Santacruz (they have Bronson now), Intense (Carbine 27.5) or Turner (Burner).
    Ulating blencong sejatine tataraning lelaku...

cowbell
    Yeah, sorry, but a low end bike with 650b is not my idea of a dream come true. That'd be a carbon Reign X 650b. And then some sort of arrangement that would actually allow me to afford one.