TEAM TOPEAK - ERGON

Downloading a bunch of Giant stuff...

I gotz to get rid of it. If you ride Giant...like Giant...need an NRS composite Giant...CLICK HERE

bi-winning
    Quote Originally Posted by KERKOVEJ
    I gotz to get rid of it. If you ride Giant...like Giant...need an NRS composite Giant...CLICK HERE
    Wo! Your with Cannondale now I don't know what to say. You have always been a great supporter of Giant. Ah well, things change. You're still ok. Good luck riding your Rush this year.
    When under pressure, your level of performance will sink to your level of preparation.

Shorthills Cycling Club

TEAM TOPEAK - ERGON
    Quote Originally Posted by rkj__
    Wo! Your with Cannondale now I don't know what to say. You have always been a great supporter of Giant. Ah well, things change. You're still ok. Good luck riding your Rush this year.
    Yeah, it kind of sucks. I was on a Giant bike for the last 7 years! Now the team has switched to Cannondale's since Giant is spending their marketing dollars in other places.

mtbr member

Can you help?

Quote Originally Posted by KERKOVEJ
    Yeah, it kind of sucks. I was on a Giant bike for the last 7 years! Now the team has switched to Cannondale's since Giant is spending their marketing dollars in other places.
    Hey Jeff,

Too bad Giant didn't continue to support you as they have in the past. At least you maintained a good level of sponsorship going forward with Cannondale though. As an NRS Comp 2 rider, I noticed only recently that my rocker arms are aluminum and were supposed to be composite. Any idea where I might pick up a pair of the composites and for how much? Thanks.

Neil

TEAM TOPEAK - ERGON
    Quote Originally Posted by mtbmeister
    Hey Jeff,

Too bad Giant didn't continue to support you as they have in the past. At least you maintained a good level of sponsorship going forward with Cannondale though. As an NRS Comp 2 rider, I noticed only recently that my rocker arms are aluminum and were supposed to be composite. Any idea where I might pick up a pair of the composites and for how much? Thanks.

Neil
    I would think the only place that you could get them that wouldn't void your factory warranty would be your local Giant dealer. Other than that, I am not sure where to get them.

"El Whatever"
    Godspeed on your new team, Jeff !!!!

I'm sure you will be missed at Giant.

I want to think that I am, but I know I'm not...
    Check my Site

bi-winning
    Quote Originally Posted by Warp2003
    Godspeed on your new team, Jeff !!!!

I'm sure you will be missed at Giant.

I want to think that I am, but I know I'm not...

Wo wo wo, Warp2003 rides a Titus now

It's ok, i never have been too loyal to brand names myself either. Whatever keeps you riding is a good thing.
    When under pressure, your level of performance will sink to your level of preparation.

Shorthills Cycling Club

"El Whatever"
    Quote Originally Posted by rkj__
    Wo wo wo, Warp2003 rides a Titus now

It's ok, i never have been too loyal to brand names myself either. Whatever keeps you riding is a good thing.
    Hey, rkj!!

I was going originally for a VT (or a Trance, but didn't tell the wife). Unfortunately neither bob's or wheelworld where able to ship to an address different to my billing's one and a friend of mine was to smuggle the frame into Mexico.

Then this sweet, almost new Balde showed up at a very decent price and just took it.

It'll take me some time to pay it (God bless credit cards) but I'm happy with it.

I wanted to be in the family, but didn't got much chance. Giant dealers here in Mexico ar charging like 1700 for a Trance 4, and I've never seen a Giant frame being sold separately here. It was not worth it.
    Check my Site