mtbr member

Do you guys like the Faith 3?

What do you guys think of it? It sounds like it is very heavy.Do you agree and is it a downfall?

I am looking for a freeride bike to take off of 30-40 foot jumps and 8-10 foot drops.Is it good for that?

Thanks
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.-Ferris Bueller

mtbr member
    well if your gonna be doin 40 foot hucks, i would suggest to upgrade. and for some reason it seems like your new to the sport so i highly doubt your gonna be doing 40 foot hucks. and if anything, the faith 3 will do you better then an 06 or an 07 coiler.
    I like to ride bikes fast.

mtbr member
    you are right. I am not doing 40 foot jumps yet but I want a bike that can take a lot and not nead to be replaced soon.I like the coiler because it is strong and can take 30 foot jumps but I can still use it for a little xc.
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.-Ferris Bueller

mtbr member
    im sorry but i dont think the coiler would even hold up to that kind of huck. a 30 foot huck is pretty big and takes alot of stress and abuse on the bike/suspension. if anything your best bet is to find a used big hit or something with 8 or more inches or suspension. that would be your best bet. i ride a faith 2 and even i wouldnt hit a 40 footer with it, hell even a 30 footer. i would deff bottom out everything on the bike.
    I like to ride bikes fast.