Just Ride

Contacting Giant....

I saw a thread like this somewhere and i couldn't find it. It wasn't the information i was looking for but i need to contact Giant Australia.

On their site it has no "Contact Us" or anything and i want to know how i can contact giant Australia.

Cheers.

MBAA!
    Quote Originally Posted by [bEn]
    I saw a thread like this somewhere and i couldn't find it. It wasn't the information i was looking for but i need to contact Giant Australia.

On their site it has no "Contact Us" or anything and i want to know how i can contact giant Australia.

Cheers.
    Unit 7, 3-5 Gilda Court
    Mulgrave, Victoria
    Australia
    phone: 03 95321899
    fax: 03 95320960
    www.giantbikes.net
    mhowes@giantbikes.net

http://www.giantbicycles.com/au/010....ntry=Australia

Your welcome
    One of my friends recently died of a coke overdose and it really got me thinking, "damn, maybe I should start drinking pepsi"

Gone riding
    Jan 2004
    I'm very surprised that Giant have published that email address??

Giant don't generally seem to advertise any methods for electronic communication. As I've mentioned in other posts, I think it's a real shame Giant don't have more of an online presence.

Dave.

Gone riding
    Jan 2004
    I wonder if they could pass on a well written message to their big daddy regarding checking up on their own websites (like their Maestro site) from time to time...

Dave

Just Ride
    I tried sending an email to mhowes@giantbikes.net, but i received an email straight away saying...

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

mhowes@giantbikes.net

Very weird, is there another email address i could be able to send an email to?

Just Ride
    Ok. Well all i need to know is what is the biggest type of fork i can put on my 2005 Giant Yukon. I made a thread about this in XC racing and Lets talk about shocks. I got a few responses. Here are the threads...

Biggest fork on a Giant Yukon?

MBAA!
    Quote Originally Posted by [bEn]
    Ok. Well all i need to know is what is the biggest type of fork i can put on my 2005 Giant Yukon. I made a thread about this in XC racing and Lets talk about shocks. I got a few responses. Here are the threads...

You can go to 500000000mm, but thats not what you want.

Get a fork with adjustable travel OR 80mm. Unless you want to lose your ability to climb very well, dont go for 100mm.

You could physically put any size fork on your bike. Would you want to? No. Would it even be rideable at 50000000mm? No. Would it be rideable at 100mm... yes but 80mm would be much better.
    One of my friends recently died of a coke overdose and it really got me thinking, "damn, maybe I should start drinking pepsi"

mtbr member
    I could give u the e-mail for the guy at Giant i chat to regularly here in the UK - you could ask him to send u the australian reps e-mail :P

Gone riding
    Jan 2004
    That would be great!

Or even better, could you send him a polite email mentioning that it's real shame Giant don't have more of an online presence, and ask if they could please check their own sites from time to time!!

Dave.

Just Ride
    Doesn't matter he should give me a good answer. Thanks.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by granny.gear
    bEn,
    You don't need to email them. Just post your question and the Giant Rep on this forum would be glad to assist you. (don't believe me, my sense of humor coming out!).
    Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Thanks, that was funny...
    I don't think that Giant has heard about this "internet forum thing" yet...

Just Ride
    I got a reply from the guy. He said maximum 80mm travel fork on my frame. Anything bigger and your pushing it.