phazer

Chips and dents on NRS

Seems that my NRS paint chips quite easily, infact I have some pretty nasty chips and small dent on my downtube. Anyone know of any product I can use to protect the frame? I ahev heard of guys that polish their bikes, does this help?

MBAA!
    Quote Originally Posted by phazer
    Seems that my NRS paint chips quite easily, infact I have some pretty nasty chips and small dent on my downtube. Anyone know of any product I can use to protect the frame? I ahev heard of guys that polish their bikes, does this help?
    I also had problems with paint chipping. My problem was mostly where the wires run under the top tube towards the rear (forgot the name?). Spacing out the donuts a bit helped. However, I also ran some painters tape along where the wires run, and havent had a problem since. If you are denting your frame I would recommend something to prevent rocks from being kicked up. Otherwise, using something meant to protect paint is usually great. Ive done it before on some other things, works fine.
    One of my friends recently died of a coke overdose and it really got me thinking, "damn, maybe I should start drinking pepsi"

Members who have read this thread: 0