It "is" about the bike..
    Jan 2004

Anyone know the color of the 2006 Reign "frame only" ?

Will it be Battleship Gray like the 2006 Reign 2? This would be consistent with the 2005 frame only being the same Thai Green color as the 2005 Reign 2.

Thanks for any info you have.

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    The color it´ll coffee

It "is" about the bike..
    Jan 2004

Coffee it is.

Thanks Renifer.

And also to answer my own question, Giant now has the info for the 2006 framesets up. Although no image of the Reign frameset yet, they currently show the Reign1

http://www.giantbicycles.com/us/035.000.000/035.000.000.asp?range=251

MTB B'dos
    I really wish GIANT would hire some new graphic designers to work on there frame colours and graphics for these new bikes, cause the current ones really suck a$$. I can't say I like any of the '06 designs(cept maybe the Anthem), what's wrong with something along the lines of the Anthem - Simple is Better
    One day your life will flash before your eyes, will it be worth watching??
    MTB Barbados
    My Phantom pics

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    My R2 gray is just plain ugly,I thought the color would grow on me but it is Butt ugly.Might have to get it painted or risk vomiting looking down at my bike while riding. Did Giant look at what they did? Are they color blind? is this a bad joke? Lucky the bike rides so well. PS: the coffee looks like crap as well

It "is" about the bike..
    Jan 2004

I agree and I'll likely go custom paint.

When I buy a Reign this year be it a frame or a full bike (not yet decided) - I'll likely have it sandblasted and re-powdercoated. The Reign is such an awesome bike but thier colors are just horrid...