Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    110

    any 06 faith 2's???

    have any of you guys seen any giant faith 2's in med around socal? help me find one. thanks.

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    62
    i've seen a medium 05 faith in nor cal...in my garage

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by alteregopo
    i've seen a medium 05 faith in nor cal...in my garage

    is it for sale??? cuz im interested.

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by NEWBIErider
    is it for sale??? cuz im interested.
    I was thinking about it, but you are in so. cal.

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by alteregopo
    I was thinking about it, but you are in so. cal.

    its cool. if the price is right and the bike is in good shape i dont mind picking it up. ive got family up in oakland and san jose.

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by NEWBIErider
    its cool. if the price is right and the bike is in good shape i dont mind picking it up. ive got family up in oakland and san jose.
    it has a couple upgrades, rear shock, grip, seat and its pretty clean
    no damage anywhere beside normal wear and tear, but i won't let it gor for anything less than $1400.

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by alteregopo
    it has a couple upgrades, rear shock, grip, seat and its pretty clean
    no damage anywhere beside normal wear and tear, but i won't let it gor for anything less than $1400.

    pm sent

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •