mtbr member
    May 2005

Anthem Frameset?

Will the Anthem frameset will be disc only, or will it have canti mounts like the NRS frameset did? Also wondered if the frameset will have all the blingy ti-hardware, like the A1 complete.

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride_Ypsi
    Will the Anthem frameset will be disc only, or will it have canti mounts like the NRS frameset did? Also wondered if the frameset will have all the blingy ti-hardware, like the A1 complete.
    Disc only with Ti-hardware is what I know.

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    I've heard several people mention lots of ti-hardware on the new frames, what parts are they refering to? Are the suspension bolt? Rocker Arm? What?
    www.mudrider.blogspot.com

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    i'm curious to know what the framesets are going to cost - even an estimate. this bike doesn't look to be coming to Australia unfortunately, so i'm toying with the idea of buying a frame from overseas/US and build it up.

can't be that many places for Ti components. presumably it's the bolts and what-not.

Gone riding
    Jan 2004
    I'm sure it will rock up in Oz sometime... You know how things are a little slow down this way!!

Ride_Ypsi - The anthem frameset is already on the Giant website in some parts of the world....

http://www.giantbicycle.com/us/035.0...sp?model=11287

Mudrider - Unsure about the Ti, I haven't heard of it until now. I guess it would be bolts, and maybe (but I doubt it) linkages too.

Cheers, Dave.

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    in australia the anthems will be a mid year release like the stp was in 05

Members who have read this thread: 0