mtbr member
    Jan 2004

another player in the 4.5" rocker arm game

What is the level of interest (demand) for the Giant NRS 4.5" rocker arms? Reason I ask is because a local motorcycle suspension guy was talking about the NRS rocker arms, and when he went to the SGF site, he says he can do exactly what they have but for a lot less money, and still included highend Japanese bearings to replace the bushings.

I believe SGF charges $65 plus $3.85 plus tax if a CA resident. The guy wanted me to inquire if there would be a market for 4.5" NRS rocker arms if they were only $45 (plus $3.85 shipping...no tax).

Or is the niche too small?

Powered by Pulvoron
    if its lighter than SGF you guys may have something. one note you can always round out the edges to shave weight. how about carbon ? i know wishful thinking. maybe carbon and aluminum laminate ?

dirt diggler

mtbr member
    How about longer travel rockers for the AC...like the BETD plates??
    Phillipians 2:3-8 "...but (Christ) made himself nothing, taking the form of a servant..."

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by danK
    What is the level of interest (demand) for the Giant NRS 4.5" rocker arms? Reason I ask is because a local motorcycle suspension guy was talking about the NRS rocker arms, and when he went to the SGF site, he says he can do exactly what they have but for a lot less money, and still included highend Japanese bearings to replace the bushings.

I believe SGF charges $65 plus $3.85 plus tax if a CA resident. The guy wanted me to inquire if there would be a market for 4.5" NRS rocker arms if they were only $45 (plus $3.85 shipping...no tax).

Or is the niche too small?
    I bought the rocker for $65 dollars about two months ago and they have worked great. SGF is now selling them on Ebay for $49 each.