Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    No Stranger to danger....
    Reputation: Tone's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,530

    2013 Reign 2, anybody have pics or specs?

    Hey guys, anybody have any news on the new 2013 Reign 2, any spec changes, are they still using the RP2 Fox as a rear shock, anybody know of any changes from the 2012 model, cheers n thanks...

  2. #2
    Living Ghetto Fabulous!
    Reputation: Uncle Cliffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,747
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's L'axeman View Post
    Hey guys, anybody have any news on the new 2013 Reign 2, any spec changes, are they still using the RP2 Fox as a rear shock, anybody know of any changes from the 2012 model, cheers n thanks...
    Here ya go.
    Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo
    The internet sounds like a tough place to ride.

  3. #3
    No Stranger to danger....
    Reputation: Tone's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,530
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Cliffy View Post
    thanks mate, your a champion.

    Gee thats a shocking colour scheme, this years flat black scheme leaves that for dead, good to see they have upgraded the rear shock, im no fan of the nobby nicks, but its great they have put the new giant seatpost on, but the graphics are a deadset shocker, way to cheap n busy.....

  4. #4
    Living Ghetto Fabulous!
    Reputation: Uncle Cliffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,747
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's L'axeman View Post
    thanks mate, your a champion.

    Gee thats a shocking colour scheme, this years flat black scheme leaves that for dead, good to see they have upgraded the rear shock, im no fan of the nobby nicks, but its great they have put the new giant seatpost on, but the graphics are a deadset shocker, way to cheap n busy.....
    Well, I actually like yellow. Statistically Giant's look much better in person so I guess we'll see. The flat black was awesome though.

    On the seatpost, I can't stand it if a post only has 100mm of drop. I'm kinda tall, and I need all the clearance I can get riding an XL...
    Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo
    The internet sounds like a tough place to ride.

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    15
    I like the paint on the new one. And for the price its a nice setup. I ordered the 2012 last week and the bike shop told me they will be getting the 2013 instead!

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    16
    Just got confirmation from Giant, Aus only getting Reign 1 &2 (no 0). S, M & L only. NO XL! FU Giant!

  7. #7
    bacon! bacon! bacon!
    Reputation: SkaredShtles's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,644
    What the heck? Is this Aus place a country full of midgets?

  8. #8
    No Stranger to danger....
    Reputation: Tone's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,530
    Quote Originally Posted by SkaredShtles View Post
    What the heck? Is this Aus place a country full of midgets?
    Yep, midgets, she-males, bearded ladies, they are all loved n welcomed here, what ever your heart desires you can get in the land of Oz, except for 2013 XL Reigns..
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •