Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 100 of 808
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: daugela's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    425

    2010 Giant Reign X?...

    OK- Maybe someone has already posted this topic, but I found it to be interesting.....

    My LBS said he's heard and "seen" pics of the 2010 Reign X which has shaved the down tube pierce and some other changes...He also told me Giant will eliminate the Reign from the lineup in 2010 and stick with the new Reign X (I guess drastically lighter) and the Trance. No in between model. The idea to make the 09 Reign a 68HA was to hold over the crowd until the change.

    IMHO the Reign should have never been a 69HA.....

    Thought I'd share his comments. Not sure if it's BS or not but kinda makes sense.

  2. #2
    Slower But Faster
    Reputation: BrentD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    592
    Wouldn't surprise me if they did a bike that looked something like a shorter travel of the proto DH frame posted on here a while ago (the one that looked like a carbon copy of an IH Sunday). Could be a very sweet bike.

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,609
    You know, there's a good chance that Giant made those Sundays for Iron Horse. So really, they might be "copying" themselves. Personally, I don't see much more resemblance between the Giant and Iron Horse than there is between Trek and Specialized, or Niner and Giant, which are probably the closest of the bunch. Different suspension, different designs.

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: EGF168's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,419
    Sounds promising, maybe they will give it different shock positions for different travel and an adjustable head angle, that would be sweet. Hope they get it nailed unlike the first few years of the Reign though…

  5. #5
    fan of maple syrup
    Reputation: nuclear_powered's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,581
    Very much looking forward to seeing what the 2010 ReignX looks like.

    Maybe this is a good place for someone to settle something for me. Before the Reign acheived it's current shape (i.e no pierced down tube, single piece top tube etc - so about 2 models ago), was the only difference between the Reign frame and ReignX frame the fact that the ReignX frame had an ISCG mount?

    I was under the impression that other than this, the main differences were a longer stroke, coil sprung shock to acheive the 6.7inches of travel (2.25in stroke instead of 2), and 160mm travel 36mm forks. In which case anybody who's made these changes to their current model Reigns have effectively built themselves a ReignX minus the ISCG mount. Of course, their warranties will be voided though.

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: daugela's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by nuclear_powered
    Very much looking forward to seeing what the 2010 ReignX looks like.

    Maybe this is a good place for someone to settle something for me. Before the Reign acheived it's current shape (i.e no pierced down tube, single piece top tube etc - so about 2 models ago), was the only difference between the Reign frame and ReignX frame the fact that the ReignX frame had an ISCG mount?

    I was under the impression that other than this, the main differences were a longer stroke, coil sprung shock to acheive the 6.7inches of travel (2.25in stroke instead of 2), and 160mm travel 36mm forks. In which case anybody who's made these changes to their current model Reigns have effectively built themselves a ReignX minus the ISCG mount. Of course, their warranties will be voided though.
    That's pretty much it. The Reign does have the 67HA in which the Reign in a 69HA. Therefore the X is a little more descent friendly......

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: G-AIR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,504

    different frames

    There are several differences. The Reign X is a burlier/heavier frame. The Reign X0 also came with a DHX Air and the X1 came with the coil. The geometry is also very different. The RX has a low BB and a slacker HA. If you try to slacken a regular Reign you will end up with a pretty high BB. I have a Marzochhi 170mm fork on my Reign X and the BB is right at 14". Then, as you mentioned, the RX has the ISCG tabs.

    I think there is a pretty big difference in frames, but maybe others will chime in. I think some guys have tried to turn there Reigns into Reign Xs. I would like to hear what they thought.

    TG


    Quote Originally Posted by nuclear_powered
    Very much looking forward to seeing what the 2010 ReignX looks like.

    Maybe this is a good place for someone to settle something for me. Before the Reign acheived it's current shape (i.e no pierced down tube, single piece top tube etc - so about 2 models ago), was the only difference between the Reign frame and ReignX frame the fact that the ReignX frame had an ISCG mount?

    I was under the impression that other than this, the main differences were a longer stroke, coil sprung shock to acheive the 6.7inches of travel (2.25in stroke instead of 2), and 160mm travel 36mm forks. In which case anybody who's made these changes to their current model Reigns have effectively built themselves a ReignX minus the ISCG mount. Of course, their warranties will be voided though.

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation: daugela's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by G-AIR
    I think there is a pretty big difference in frames, but maybe others will chime in. I think some guys have tried to turn there Reigns into Reign Xs. I would like to hear what they thought.

    TG
    I really wanted the X, but due to weight and the fact that I enjoy climbing, I settled on the Reign. I'm holding out until 2010 - When I suspect the RX will get a MASSIVE face lift.

    Giant WILL HAVE TO do somethign with their X line to compete with the other companies.

    I've been reading about the Trek Remedy 9 and have been really impressed. It reminds me of what an X would be with that face lift. - It climbs awesome, has a 67HA for decents, FOX 36Talas and is 28 pounds with XTR pedals!!!! That's pretty inviting.

    If Giant doesn't produce the goods, my next bike will be the Remedy.

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    51
    I am looking forward to seeing the new reignX, glory Fr and glory DH go into production. My current reign seems a bit dated and I really wanna get my hands on a reign X but will wait till they shed the weight from it and get rid of the pierced downtube. I would be surprised if they drop the regular reign though, they have everything keyed up to make it and probably won't make any changes too it, just keep producing it and stick 2010 stickers on it.

  10. #10
    Slower But Faster
    Reputation: BrentD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    592
    Something like a AM version of this would be the business!
    Attached Images Attached Images

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    664
    I already think my 07 Reign X1 is the best "one bike" I've ever ridden. Only improvements I can think of are -

    Shave a pound off the frame. My medium is ~9.5lbs w/DHX. Get this closer to 8.5lbs. That would be about 7.5lbs w/ air shock.

    Shorten the chainstays a tad, from 17.3 to 17.1. I love the fact that the chainstays are long for a trail bike, I absolutely can't stand the short stays of specialized and trek at DH speeds, but they need to come down just a bit to help out in low speed tight singletrack.

    Tweak the suspension to allow for better standing pedaling in granny gear. Rides with lots of technical standing climbs sometimes require adjustments to the boost valve pressure to mitigate monkey motion. It would be great to make it ride like the pivot is slightly lower to remove the need to ever change pressure (I like set and forget when it comes to mid-ride adjustments).

    DON"T CHANGE THE HEAD ANGLE OR BB HEIGHT! It's perfect as is.

  12. #12
    fraid of heights
    Reputation: stiingya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,637
    Quote Originally Posted by BrentD
    Something like a AM version of this would be the business!
    except for the seat!

    i don't care how well it works...

    at any rate, yes an AM version of that bike would be sweet.... heck just swap out the fork for an adjustable travel single crown throw a front derailer on it and i'm already sold!!!

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,609
    Quote Originally Posted by daugela
    I really wanted the X, but due to weight and the fact that I enjoy climbing, I settled on the Reign. I'm holding out until 2010 - When I suspect the RX will get a MASSIVE face lift.

    Giant WILL HAVE TO do somethign with their X line to compete with the other companies.

    I've been reading about the Trek Remedy 9 and have been really impressed. It reminds me of what an X would be with that face lift. - It climbs awesome, has a 67HA for decents, FOX 36Talas and is 28 pounds with XTR pedals!!!! That's pretty inviting.

    If Giant doesn't produce the goods, my next bike will be the Remedy.
    The regular Reign is a better comparison to the Trek Remedy than the Reign X. Trek doesn't really have a bike comparable to the Reign X.

  14. #14
    fraid of heights
    Reputation: stiingya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,637

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Sim2u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,331
    Sim is biting his tongue right now...3rd person etiquette.

  16. #16
    2010 Glory custom FR
    Reputation: frango's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,096
    Don't say a word, Sim... Andrew is watching
    pozdro
    frango

  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation: AndyA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    45
    When are we likely to see the new Reign X then?

  18. #18
    fraid of heights
    Reputation: stiingya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,637


    And closer still

    I'm sold, when do we get em...

  19. #19
    2010 Glory custom FR
    Reputation: frango's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,096
    wow, where did you get them, from?
    I smell some good PS work here :P
    pozdro
    frango

  20. #20
    Slower But Faster
    Reputation: BrentD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    592
    Quote Originally Posted by frango
    I smell some good PS work here :P
    The detail around the chain guide is a give away I think, the chain doesn't go through the bottom roller of the chain guide and doesn't appear to have room to. The bash guard looks like it's been PS'ed over a triple ring set up too.

    Having said that, I wouldn't be surprised if the finished article didn't look very similar to this, maybe with a bit more flaring of the down and top tubes which appears to be a theme that Giant are working on for 2010.

  21. #21
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Sim2u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,331
    Oh, of course...that is a PS without a doubt!

    But hey, I give him 5 out of 5 smilies for the effort and really perhaps...erm...shut UP Sim.

    Everyone may have some interesting theories to put forth, perhaps even 'we' could all add a little PS>ing to the pic on post #18 to see who can arrive at the closest or nearest approximation to what the design may or may not in fact be like according to various observations and insight.

    Should be interesting.

  22. #22
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    192

    reign or reign x

    Man... just when I thought I needed to make up my mind on a reign or reign x

    But still which one should I get if I want it to survive the 'not the most gnarly' stuff at the bike parks?

  23. #23
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    23
    Wow that PS is beautiful! Would love to get the 2010 reign X to compliment my 08 Trance X2 ...

  24. #24
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    40
    There may be some PS in the photo (chain guide), but that frame is distinctly different from the current Reign (heavier rear, more room under the HS for forks) and the new Glory. My money, that is the new bike.

  25. #25
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    40
    Stare at this at your own risk.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  26. #26
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,446
    I'm almost peeing my pants right now. This bike looks like an absolute ripper.

  27. #27
    fraid of heights
    Reputation: stiingya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,637
    It's photoshoped, sorry I couldn't resist...

    I was going to fess up, but I ended up making a bunch of mistakes so I didn't think anyone would still think it was real.

    I'm sure the real bike is going to be even sweeter as I didn't quite capture how nice the new glory frame looks in my fake reignX.

    sorry again...

  28. #28
    Slower But Faster
    Reputation: BrentD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    592
    Quote Originally Posted by stiingya
    It's photoshoped, sorry I couldn't resist...

    I was going to fess up, but I ended up making a bunch of mistakes so I didn't think anyone would still think it was real.

    I'm sure the real bike is going to be even sweeter as I didn't quite capture how nice the new glory frame looks in my fake reignX.

    sorry again...
    No need to apologise, as I said above, I reckon it's very close to what the real bike will look like.

  29. #29
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Sim2u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,331
    Well I cant say much at all other than say that it was (as I previously stated) 5 out of 5 smilies for the effort. But yes...anybody who knows anything about PS could pick that out and besides, I know what is already instore as such.

    Again, we could all add a bit of PS magic to it. Stingya...great job matey.

  30. #30
    fan of maple syrup
    Reputation: nuclear_powered's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,581
    I'm more of a Rockshox fan. Here is what it looks like in my head:
    Reign-X0-mod.jpg
    (not as good as Stingya's original)

  31. #31
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Sim2u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,331
    I'm way past that point...Im just in the shallow end moving away from the color stained dye lol...


    Quote Originally Posted by William42
    I'm almost peeing my pants right now. This bike looks like an absolute ripper.

  32. #32
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Sim2u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,331
    Ahhh...NP is going all coil on both ends with the smart choice of the RS. I would go the Totem on this beast though, or at least offer 3 builds that perhaps differ in build spec to illustrate the intended niche. Nice start though mate, of the 2 so far I would choose NP, I too prefere RS for general riding as they are far less finiky to that of Fox.

    What about any other smaller more accute adjustments chaps such as Geo, Chainstay lengths, Cable routing...etc etc.

  33. #33
    Scott is a tool.
    Reputation: waldog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    858
    I would still take the Lyric, but only if it was a 2010 model, now that they will be 170mm. In my eyes that is the perfect fork for this bike. I'll be getting one of these bikes when i move to Scotland next year, my biggest dilemma will be whether to go coil or air, it will be everything bike so it may well be air.

    Anyway, enough rambling.

    WHEN WILL SEE THE REAL PICS OF THIS BIKE!!!!!!

    Wal.

  34. #34
    fan of maple syrup
    Reputation: nuclear_powered's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,581
    Quote Originally Posted by waldog
    I would still take the Lyric, but only if it was a 2010 model, now that they will be 170mm.
    Great minds .... I had actually extended the shaft of that Lyrik in PS to indicate the extra 10mm, but it isn't really noticeable.

    That, and the Vivid in the arse end (now that they make it 7.875 x 2.25) and there's my next bike. Might have a backup Monarch or DT Swiss for days I want it a bit lighter.

    Will be a truly awesome weapon for Fort Bill methinks Wal.

  35. #35
    yelgatgab
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    456
    When does Giant generally release the next model year bikes?

    Sim, what can you spill, man? Heavier/lighter, lower, slacker. C'mon!

  36. #36
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Sim2u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,331
    You extended the stroke in the pic... well that went STRAIGHT past me, ha ha ha.

    Vivid hey...hhhmmmm...thinking...

    I will most definitely get 2 kits to set up, one for the tricky-dicky AM/ FR days just to bash around and play with, the other being more for those DH specfic Race days.



    Quote Originally Posted by nuclear_powered
    Great minds .... I had actually extended the shaft of that Lyrik in PS to indicate the extra 10mm, but it isn't really noticeable.

    That, and the Vivid in the arse end (now that they make it 7.875 x 2.25) and there's my next bike. Might have a backup Monarch or DT Swiss for days I want it a bit lighter.

    Will be a truly awesome weapon for Fort Bill methinks Wal.
    Last edited by Sim2u; 03-30-2009 at 05:13 PM.

  37. #37
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,623
    Hmm, this makes me wonder if we'll see more "fake" threads, two days from now, if you know what I mean?

  38. #38
    Fragglepuss The Chaste
    Reputation: slcrockymountainrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,119
    Nice, and getting rid of the split tube gives plenty of room for other shocks. I hope they keep the slack HA and low BB for next year.

    BTW, that's some fine PS work. Had me fooled until I went back and reread everything.
    Last edited by slcrockymountainrider; 03-30-2009 at 02:24 PM.

  39. #39
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,609
    Are there any shock compatibility issues with the current, pierced downtube design?

  40. #40
    Chumley for prez!
    Reputation: mr. welcorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    445
    I can only hope they lower the leverage ratio for next year. How much spring are you guys running (or psi) and how much do you weigh? I really wish they would just put a 8.5 x 2.5 or 8.75 x 2.75 shock on there. I love the geometry #'s though. Nice PS job
    Also digging the smurf blue on the DH bike, very nice shade.

  41. #41
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1
    I'd like to see them design the suspension around hammerschmidt i.e. peddle most efficiently in little ring. What do you think the chances are of that happening?

  42. #42
    Slower But Faster
    Reputation: BrentD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    592
    Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley
    When does Giant generally release the next model year bikes?
    In Australia and New Zealand we typically see a glimpse of the new season bikes in August with the actual bikes turning up in stores during September.

  43. #43
    Stray Bullet
    Reputation: Nagaredama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,275
    The slacker the head angle the better. Its effect on climbing is minimal but makes the bike go downhill so much better. Any bike with 6" travel should not have a HA steeper than 68. 66-67 HA with a 72-74 seat tube angle is ideal. Makes going up easy and going down fun.

    Sweet bike but the leverage ratio is too high. Best AM/FR bike built so far has been the 05-07 Specialized Enduro and SX Trail thanks to the super low leverage ratio. 2.5" stroke shock for 6" of travel on the Enduro and 2.75" & 6.7" for the SX Trail. Bummer the Reign is 2.0"/6.0" and Reign X is 2.25"/6.7".

  44. #44
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Sim2u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,331
    Yeah its possible...its all good though!?

    Quote Originally Posted by fsrxc
    Hmm, this makes me wonder if we'll see more "fake" threads, two days from now, if you know what I mean?

  45. #45
    fraid of heights
    Reputation: stiingya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,637
    Quote Originally Posted by Sim2u
    Yeah its possible...its all good though!?
    so what was it that happened 3 days ago that would have inspired "more fake threads"?

  46. #46
    M070R-M0U7H FR3NCHI3
    Reputation: Acadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagaredama
    The slacker the head angle the better. Its effect on climbing is minimal but makes the bike go downhill so much better. Any bike with 6" travel should not have a HA steeper than 68. 66-67 HA with a 72-74 seat tube angle is ideal. Makes going up easy and going down fun.


    my 09 Reign with a lyrik and bottom headset cup is in that range and it rips! I love that bike.

    the only thing I would improve on that bike is the BB height, which is a bit high at 14.2". since the bike was spec with 140mm fork, the lyrik raised the BB quite a bit. drop that between 13.5 and 13.8 and that bike would be perfection.

    but the BB high is something you get used to pretty quickly - I don't noticed it as much unless I pick a different bike in my stable that has a lower BB - that's when I really notice the difference (especially when cornering).

  47. #47
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,623
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagaredama
    The slacker the head angle the better. Its effect on climbing is minimal but makes the bike go downhill so much better. Any bike with 6" travel should not have a HA steeper than 68. 66-67 HA with a 72-74 seat tube angle is ideal. Makes going up easy and going down fun.

    Sweet bike but the leverage ratio is too high. Best AM/FR bike built so far has been the 05-07 Specialized Enduro and SX Trail thanks to the super low leverage ratio. 2.5" stroke shock for 6" of travel on the Enduro and 2.75" & 6.7" for the SX Trail. Bummer the Reign is 2.0"/6.0" and Reign X is 2.25"/6.7".
    Too high how?
    I know what you're saying, but does the 3:1 ratio of the current Reign/X really cause problems?

    Maybe for heavier riders, it means high spring and damping rates, but for me, at 150lbs, I'm using a 500lb spring and 120psi boost pressure, so the shock seems well within it's working range.

    It might be nice to have a more common shock size, for replacement options (like a Roco WC or CCDB or whatever), but my DHX 3 is working fine so far.

  48. #48
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Sim2u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,331
    Actually recently, I feel I am slightly going off Fox shox...as good as they are.

  49. #49
    inner peace to make peace
    Reputation: TrailNut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,280
    When will the "2010" Reign X_ be released?

    I'm interested in a Reign XO, with 36 Van and titanium coil for the shock
    “Everyday is a good day,” from the Blue Cliff Records, Yun-men (864-949 AD).

  50. #50
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Acadian


    my 09 Reign with a lyrik and bottom headset cup is in that range and it rips! I love that bike.

    the only thing I would improve on that bike is the BB height, which is a bit high at 14.2". since the bike was spec with 140mm fork, the lyrik raised the BB quite a bit. drop that between 13.5 and 13.8 and that bike would be perfection.

    but the BB high is something you get used to pretty quickly - I don't noticed it as much unless I pick a different bike in my stable that has a lower BB - that's when I really notice the difference (especially when cornering).
    curious -- did you ever try running the lyrik w/ the giant integrated headset? would put you around a 67 deg HA and around a 14 inch bb height.

    my transition covert sits at a 13.66 inch bb height with meaty fat tires, and i really don't want to go much higher than that. but i can get a reign/lyrik pretty damn cheap so i'm tempted...

  51. #51
    Pain Incorporated
    Reputation: hardcore11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    108
    They should be available this fall some time. I can't wait to rip the 2010 line up!
    And to the fella two posts up who comments on going away from fox, I might be going the other way...Rockshox has been getting really sketchy for me lately. Who knows what 2010 will bring?

  52. #52
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,903
    giant needs to make a Treign! 135mm, 68 degree HTA. STANDARD SIZED SHOCK, no pierced down tube. could easily be the blur LT replacement, for less money and more performance.

  53. #53
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    36
    I like the Treing idea! Sounds like an Asian gang, mixed with orange Tang! yesivehadacouple....

  54. #54
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,088
    I'd keep the pierced downtube as it keeps the weight nice and low (even if it does add a few oz.) It works fine with any shock I'd run and I love the current straight line from head tube to rear axle. I would design it around a Totem while not slacking the HA much if any. I'd also raise the BB just a hair (13.9-14.0" stock) and stiffen the rear end. Adding a Maxle rear end would help that too. The BB is negotiable since that is a love hate relationship for me.

    After playing with a Hammerschmidt that is mandatory for a bike in this class so just set it up to pedal great in a 24 tooth and put on ISCG05 tabs

  55. #55
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Sim2u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,331
    ill pass on the pierced DT for many reasons...

  56. #56
    M070R-M0U7H FR3NCHI3
    Reputation: Acadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,599

  57. #57
    mtbr member
    Reputation: wormvine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,160
    Thank you for that, That's probably my next bike.

  58. #58
    mtbr member
    Reputation: gnatiAZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    68
    hmmm... looks okay, i'm honestly a little disappointed. I was hoping it wasn't going to be so swoopy. I would give up a little standover for a smoother top tube.

    I'm sure it will grow on me though.

  59. #59
    My leg feels funny
    Reputation: liqwid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,229
    Whats up with Giant and routing cable under the bottom bracket in 2010? Is 2010 the year of the indestructible brake hose/derailleur cable?

  60. #60
    Scott is a tool.
    Reputation: waldog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    858
    That's my next bike..... but with a lyric.

    Thanks Acadian.

  61. #61
    2010 Glory custom FR
    Reputation: frango's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,096
    Looks sweet And we can finally see how the cables go under BB. Especially der cable... it's not that bad. I rearely hit rocks with BB
    pozdro
    frango

  62. #62
    May contain nuts
    Reputation: Haggis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,064
    That frame has some really nice features & details... ISCG, 1.5 tapered HT, Maxle rear, shaped stays & beefy hanger, remote cable stops... and it still looks better than an SX (but then so does everything...)

  63. #63
    M070R-M0U7H FR3NCHI3
    Reputation: Acadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,599
    cheers guy!

    Giant did experience with several cable routing options and under the BB is the cleanest/best routing they would come up with. From what I was told - I wouldn't be surprised if it was different on the production bikes. it's one thing they are still working on.

  64. #64
    mtbr member
    Reputation: EGF168's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,419
    Thanks for posting, the frame and details look great, shame about the cable routing though.

  65. #65
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    497
    I wander if the sub 30's would be for the whole line or just for the X0. The 07-08-09 X0's are around 32 pounds so that's a 3 pounds difference. Following that same logic the 2010 X1 would be around 32 pounds more or less. I would gladly get the new frame in 2010-2011 and just switch my X1 08 parts on it. But overall, I love the features and the look of the new design.

  66. #66
    fan of maple syrup
    Reputation: nuclear_powered's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,581
    I see they've gone with the hexagonal tubing thing like with the Glory (or is it pentagonal? it certainly looks hexagonal). In fact it looks like a mini Glory.

    Will be interested to know the frame weight figure. It looks pretty beefy, but I'm sure it won't reflect that on the scales.

    As for the cable routing ... I have no opinion. So long as it does the job anyway.

  67. #67
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1
    for those of you who were working your photo shop magic and your imagination, you hit the nail just about dead on..

    check this out, if you haven't already

    http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/3290457/

  68. #68
    fraid of heights
    Reputation: stiingya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,637
    Quote Originally Posted by stiingya


    And closer still

    I'm sold, when do we get em...

    HA i was pretty close!!! thats my next ride... hope they do a paint job close to the one I photoshoped!!!

  69. #69
    2010 Glory custom FR
    Reputation: frango's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,096
    O'key, Guys... pls do not rely on this too much I've had too much time, so I did a little calculation...
    IF these weights (claimed) are right, and IF what Andrew says is right this is what we got...
    The problem is, that I don't remember the weight of current Reign X frame. Moreover, this weight includes headset, seatcollar, rear axle and dropout.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    pozdro
    frango

  70. #70
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,609
    The only thing I wish my 09 had is the Maxle rear end. Other than that, I don't mind a pound of extra weight.

  71. #71
    M070R-M0U7H FR3NCHI3
    Reputation: Acadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,599
    Quote Originally Posted by mountainbiker24
    The only thing I wish my 09 had is the Maxle rear end. Other than that, I don't mind a pound of extra weight.
    werd...although I'm running a 10mm Thru axle on mine and it definitely adds stiffness.

    I love my 09 Reign...

  72. #72
    squish is good
    Reputation: Clutchman83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    4,933
    The absolute best improvement they've made is the rear thru axle. The Reign X will be back on my radar because of that. Thanks for the vid Acadian.
    Bike good, work bad.

  73. #73
    mtbr member
    Reputation: daugela's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by Acadian
    werd...although I'm running a 10mm Thru axle on mine and it definitely adds stiffness.

    I love my 09 Reign...
    Having an 09 Reign with a 36 up front would be pretty close to a 2010 Reign X. That's a tough one. I have an 08 Reign and have been eyeing the 2010 X - hence the start of this thread.

    What are you running on your Reign?

    Argh! More things to think about.

  74. #74
    M070R-M0U7H FR3NCHI3
    Reputation: Acadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,599
    Quote Originally Posted by daugela
    Having an 09 Reign with a 36 up front would be pretty close to a 2010 Reign X. That's a tough one. I have an 08 Reign and have been eyeing the 2010 X - hence the start of this thread.

    What are you running on your Reign?

    Argh! More things to think about.
    I'm running a lyrik on mine + a reducer and lower headset cup.

    my static head angle is around 65.5 of 66.
    BB 14" on the nail
    WB around 44.78

    perfect...

  75. #75
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Sim2u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,331
    How would you chaps like to see the head tube area set up...2010 Glory similarities...or as is?

    Agree, the removable rear drop out is a good idea...ahla, maxle rear drop out.

  76. #76
    My leg feels funny
    Reputation: liqwid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Acadian
    cheers guy!

    Giant did experience with several cable routing options and under the BB is the cleanest/best routing they would come up with. From what I was told - I wouldn't be surprised if it was different on the production bikes. it's one thing they are still working on.
    Man I agree that it looks clean but I don't know if I trust having my cables down there. I've got knicks in my current DH setup from rocks bouncing up. I haven't bottomed out yet in a way to catch the BB but I'm sure as soon as I have cables under there I will Overall sick bike and probably will replace the 05 R2 I have sitting in the garage.

  77. #77
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    393
    Check this out for pics of the prototype. It has a tapered headtube. http://www.pinkbike.com/news/2010GiantReignX.html

  78. #78
    fraid of heights
    Reputation: stiingya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,637
    Quote Originally Posted by spadmike
    Check this out for pics of the prototype. It has a tapered headtube. http://www.pinkbike.com/news/2010GiantReignX.html
    At first I thought this was saying the prototype bike was the personal bike of the guy in the video. And I was like "how could such a tall dude ride such a little bike"!!!

  79. #79
    Scott is a tool.
    Reputation: waldog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    858
    Anybody else notice that they appear to be using only 3 bolts on the rear rotor? Weight saving?

    I'm beginning to think that the sub 30lbs weight is literally 29.9999999999999lbs. By no means am i trying to criticise, i love the bike and will most likely be getting one, but just beginning to think that sub 30lbs may need alot of work to achieve.

    Wal.

  80. #80
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Sim2u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,331
    Bugger...I was hoping to pre-emp the conversation on head tube area before they let fly the pics for a bit more of a chat.

    I mentioned that the cable routing would be not be the same as past models...hence we have them going through the stays instead to create a cleaner look.

    Have you chaps looked at the rear end...?

    Dont know about you chaps...but that is going to be in my quiver VERY soon.

    Waldog, I would be more interested in frame weights rather than complete build at this point in time when comparing to other brands, due to the fact that Giant does not make the rotors (as you know) on the bike but only specs them. So the spec is still being made clear and there are still 2 or 3 outstanding issues for this model yet, which should be resolved by production.

    For the High end GRX, expect to see some serious goodies for 2010 though.

    Well I can now say that it was hard..REALLY hard to keep all that in, I was excited like a school boy to see the reaction to the pics.

  81. #81
    Scott is a tool.
    Reputation: waldog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    858
    Quote Originally Posted by Sim2u
    Waldog, I would be more interested in frame weights rather than complete build at this point in time when comparing to other brands, due to the fact that Giant does not make the rotors (as you know) on the bike but only specs them. So the spec is still being made clear and there are still 2 or 3 outstanding issues for this model yet, which should be resolved by production.
    I take your point, but what's the point of worrying about frame weights if you still have to have absolute high end, potentially weaker (crash damage) components and resort to removing rotor bolts to achieve the goal weight you set out to achieve.

    Either way the weight of the frame as it is now is amazing, and i really don't think that there will be any strength issues with it, as has been mentioned by a number of people over on pinkbike.

    You did very well to bite your tongue mate, you should be congratulated on that!!!

    Wal

  82. #82
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Sim2u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,331
    Yeah...did you notice there were no peddles either...?

    I think they just quickly put this bike together to show the general design, that part spec is not production and I know if ridden by the pilot, he would not be doing so with 3 or even 4 rotor bolts...not wise me thinks.


    Quote Originally Posted by waldog
    Anybody else notice that they appear to be using only 3 bolts on the rear rotor? Weight saving?

    I'm beginning to think that the sub 30lbs weight is literally 29.9999999999999lbs. By no means am i trying to criticise, i love the bike and will most likely be getting one, but just beginning to think that sub 30lbs may need alot of work to achieve.

    Wal.

  83. #83
    mtbr member
    Reputation: wormvine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,160
    What's this magical weight of 30lbs? It's not really hard to get a 6.7" travel bike under 30lbs. Hell, the Reign can be made to have 6.7" of travel and can easily be built under 30lbs. And most AM frames will need high end AM parts to get that sub-30lb weight. It's not really surprising is it? You can always use XC parts but what's the point? I don't even know why Giant (or anybody else) wants the ReignX to be under 30lbs. I guess it is to appeal to the weight weenies. Hell I wish my bike was 35lbs.

    This is a solid AM spec. What would it weigh with some of the AM frames out there?
    Any AM frame....
    Fox 36 Float RC2
    Fox DHX-A
    Hope Pro2/ 5.1d wheelset
    Shimano XT crankset
    SRAM X9 shifters front/rear derailleurs
    Thompson Elite Stem/Seatpost
    WTB Rocket V seat
    Avid Elixir CR

  84. #84
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Sim2u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,331
    Complete bikes, erm...ah...lets see, around 30lbs.

    To be honest I do not understand your negativity towards the issue though...? I think its not just giant trying the 30-sub 30lb for an AM bike. I would say they have aimed for the 30lb mark due to the fact that most AM and Light DH models float around this weight but MANY have various waists in both materials and function with regards to the design.
    Last edited by Sim2u; 04-19-2009 at 11:12 PM.

  85. #85
    Slower But Faster
    Reputation: BrentD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    592
    Quote Originally Posted by wormvine
    What's this magical weight of 30lbs? It's not really hard to get a 6.7" travel bike under 30lbs. Hell, the Reign can be made to have 6.7" of travel and can easily be built under 30lbs. And most AM frames will need high end AM parts to get that sub-30lb weight. It's not really surprising is it? You can always use XC parts but what's the point? I don't even know why Giant (or anybody else) wants the ReignX to be under 30lbs. I guess it is to appeal to the weight weenies. Hell I wish my bike was 35lbs.

    This is a solid AM spec. What would it weigh with some of the AM frames out there?
    Any AM frame....
    Fox 36 Float RC2
    Fox DHX-A
    Hope Pro2/ 5.1d wheelset
    Shimano XT crankset
    SRAM X9 shifters front/rear derailleurs
    Thompson Elite Stem/Seatpost
    WTB Rocket V seat
    Avid Elixir CR
    With the above quintessential AM spec, you would be pretty close to 32lbs on most current AM frames which is what I'm calling the real world weight of the final 2010 RX to be. The prototype on Pinkbike is a small and has XTR cranks so not representative (though not necessarily intended so, to be fair).

  86. #86
    squish is good
    Reputation: Clutchman83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    4,933
    Quote Originally Posted by wormvine
    I don't even know why Giant (or anybody else) wants the ReignX to be under 30lbs.
    So they can say it is. I think it's silly too. I'd never purchase a Reign X frame with the intention of building it anywhere near 30 lbs.
    Bike good, work bad.

  87. #87
    mtbr member
    Reputation: wormvine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,160
    Quote Originally Posted by BrentD
    With the above quintessential AM spec, you would be pretty close to 32lbs on most current AM frames which is what I'm calling the real world weight of the final 2010 RX to be. The prototype on Pinkbike is a small and has XTR cranks so not representative (though not necessarily intended so, to be fair).

    Yeah that was what I was figuring. Even if you went with ti coil shock and Coil fork you would still be near 34lbs. Amazing weight for a extremely versatile and capable bike.

  88. #88
    mtbr member
    Reputation: wormvine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Clutchman83
    So they can say it is. I think it's silly too. I'd never purchase a Reign X frame with the intention of building it anywhere near 30 lbs.

    Agreed, I would love to see the 2010 RX with the new 2010 Ti coil 66 RC3 and a Ti coil RS of your choice. Or the new 170mm Lyrik.

    Regardless of weight, I am glad that we are again talking about new upcoming products.

  89. #89
    fraid of heights
    Reputation: stiingya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,637
    Quote Originally Posted by wormvine
    \You can always use XC parts but what's the point?
    Isn't the point to get it at 30 lbs "without" using XC or super expensive parts? (well the XTR cranks "kinda" fit in to both of those categories, but you could get heavier cranks and a lighter bash guard/guide set up and end up with the same weight for less cash)

    I do think you have a point, if there pulling rotor bolts to get it under 30 that's a bit silly, (I've ran with only 4 bolts before just because I didn't have 6), especially since they could have told us it was any weight they wanted to and we wouldn't have known any better at this point... Plus the majority of riders will be on a medium frame and then the majority of those medium frames won't have the cash/parts spec to get it that light anyway...

    BUT, they only had to move the shock up about an inch, plus they moved frame weight lower so the low center of gravity should be nearly the same as before. It's going to most likely be stronger and stiffer "while" loosing some frame weight. Seems like win/win to me...

    Lost of peeps on Pinkbike were busting on the new frame because of the bent tubes either because of the way they looked or because they were copying someone, (guess they didn't see last years Reign?) or the Glory Proto's that have been out forever?). But personally I think Giants tube design ergo's are spot on. To me there bent with exacting purpose of strength, geometry, clearance and function first. Whereas say some of the Norco's and Spec bikes of last year seemed to get carried away with tube bending for the sake of bending? IMO. Yes they both made more room for longer shocks and better fork clearance, and in some cases got rid of the need for an interrupted seat tube. But in some cases it really seemed like they bent, well it looked like they "melted" some of the tubes for design sake and not for an actual reason. I guess it's all good, eye of the beholder and such. But I really like the more substantive hydroforming Giant is doing...

  90. #90
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Sim2u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,331
    Do I want to get my hard core AM, LightDH rig upto 30lb...you bet your sweet arse I do. Do I want to go MORE lighter than that, probably not or it would be a bit too light given the scenario of flipping it around on the trails and like many, I really do not want to use anymore XC-ish parts than I would have to in negating the weight.
    But we are talking about strengthening the frame plus reducing the weight on the FRAME so that we CAN use MORE burly parts without that actual weight penalizing the current rig.

    So I can then use my fancy new Saint cranks, coil shock if you are into such things with that bloody expensive TI spring as well as all the other tid-bits that are associated with building up the rig for more abuse.

    Would it not be cheaper to have a frame reduction in weight without a panalty to strength or function, than to start spanking away at over priced parts...? That Ti springs cost reduction just saved you bills that you can use on travelling to some secluded bush and delving into it with more aggression that Sarah palin did with gajolling her bimbo daughter to marry that poor horny bugger who just wanted to get a bit...guess he got a bit too much in that regard; just like some bike builds.

    Just my personal OP though...and not representative of anyone business as such.

  91. #91
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Sim2u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,331
    BTW chaps...they are, from opinion...'not' pulling rotor bolts to save weight. You could save more weight by not doning the dreaded powder coat, or not using that heavy bike tube to wrap around your stay. Sometimes when the mechs are working on multiple bikes or for cleaning or whatever, they tend to take off the rotors so that they do not contaminate them, hence the 3 bolts because it is invariably easier then when putting on and taking off for short periods of time.

    Here are the proto-pics from PB found by Arcadian I think...nice! This is a small sized GRX and the build of course is not a decided event at this point in time and there are still more than a few issues to resolve yet such as final cables routing and a few more.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Sim2u; 04-20-2009 at 04:51 PM.

  92. #92
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Sim2u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,331
    Im inbetween meetings here so sorry chaps, tripple post Just wanted to give Stingya the +1. I also felt that some companies were bending their frames design simply for the style factor and the mainstream reaction to such tripe. Giants is VERY strategic and the new GRX is so lubricastic (new word...10c everytime you use it ha ha ha) that I just want to hang it up as wall art lol.


    Quote Originally Posted by stiingya
    Isn't the point to get it at 30 lbs "without" using XC or super expensive parts? (well the XTR cranks "kinda" fit in to both of those categories, but you could get heavier cranks and a lighter bash guard/guide set up and end up with the same weight for less cash)

    I do think you have a point, if there pulling rotor bolts to get it under 30 that's a bit silly, (I've ran with only 4 bolts before just because I didn't have 6), especially since they could have told us it was any weight they wanted to and we wouldn't have known any better at this point... Plus the majority of riders will be on a medium frame and then the majority of those medium frames won't have the cash/parts spec to get it that light anyway...

    BUT, they only had to move the shock up about an inch, plus they moved frame weight lower so the low center of gravity should be nearly the same as before. It's going to most likely be stronger and stiffer "while" loosing some frame weight. Seems like win/win to me...

    Lost of peeps on Pinkbike were busting on the new frame because of the bent tubes either because of the way they looked or because they were copying someone, (guess they didn't see last years Reign?) or the Glory Proto's that have been out forever?). But personally I think Giants tube design ergo's are spot on. To me there bent with exacting purpose of strength, geometry, clearance and function first. Whereas say some of the Norco's and Spec bikes of last year seemed to get carried away with tube bending for the sake of bending? IMO. Yes they both made more room for longer shocks and better fork clearance, and in some cases got rid of the need for an interrupted seat tube. But in some cases it really seemed like they bent, well it looked like they "melted" some of the tubes for design sake and not for an actual reason. I guess it's all good, eye of the beholder and such. But I really like the more substantive hydroforming Giant is doing...

  93. #93
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,088
    After another weekend in Moab, I mostly stand by my earlier opinion although I'm a little mixed now on the Hammerschmidt. I sure love my Hadley 108 hub and would miss the instant engagement. I need to make my Blackspire fit though. I should go pick up a 10mm axle too and see if that helps stiffen the rear more.

    Not digging the tapered head tube and I don't really see the need for a 30 lb Reign X. Most of that is from stuff that I wouldn't use these days. This would not meet my needs so at least I don't need to upgrade yet.

  94. #94
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Sim2u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,331
    Honestly speaking, I really do not think the Hammerschmidt is ready for this beast yet...I would personally like to see FAR FAR more refinement on that peice of kit. Say, in a few more years of R&D at least.

  95. #95
    M070R-M0U7H FR3NCHI3
    Reputation: Acadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Sim2u
    Here are the proto-pics from PB found by Arcadian I think...nice! This is a small sized GRX and the build of course is not a decided event at this point in time and there are still more than a few issues to resolve yet such as final cables routing and a few more.
    more than just "found" - I took the pictures and wrote the article.

  96. #96
    May contain nuts
    Reputation: Haggis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,064
    Hopefully the rocker bearings have been beefed up. They're the one bit of under-built kit on the orig Reign and ReignX...

  97. #97
    mtbr member
    Reputation: daugela's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by Acadian
    more than just "found" - I took the pictures and wrote the article.
    Nice one......hehe...

    Seriously. The bike is stated as a 'prototype' and things may change. Obviously, it will be the small stuff if any - therefore, can we assume the big "SWOOP" that everyone finds unattractive on the DT is here to stay? Wonder if the pregnant look applies more to the small the the other sizes? I doubt it....

  98. #98
    M070R-M0U7H FR3NCHI3
    Reputation: Acadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggis
    Hopefully the rocker bearings have been beefed up. They're the one bit of under-built kit on the orig Reign and ReignX...
    I asked that question and was told that the bearings on the 2010 Reign X are the same as the ones use on the current Reign.

    Quote Originally Posted by daugela
    Seriously. The bike is stated as a 'prototype' and things may change. Obviously, it will be the small stuff if any - therefore, can we assume the big "SWOOP" that everyone finds unattractive on the DT is here to stay? Wonder if the pregnant look applies more to the small the the other sizes? I doubt it....
    yeah I don't think the swooping downtube is going to change for production. Maybe it's more pronounced on the small and not so much on the Med, L and XL.

    I like the curvy DT of my 09 Reign 0 - although the 2010 Reign X wins the "swoop" battle

  99. #99
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,609
    Quote Originally Posted by daugela
    Nice one......hehe...

    Seriously. The bike is stated as a 'prototype' and things may change. Obviously, it will be the small stuff if any - therefore, can we assume the big "SWOOP" that everyone finds unattractive on the DT is here to stay? Wonder if the pregnant look applies more to the small the the other sizes? I doubt it....
    If you look at the Trance X and regular Reigns from 2008/2009, you'll notice that the smaller frames have a more pronounced bend to the downtubes do to the shorter front triangle. The mediums and larges still have the bend, but it's not as bad.

  100. #100
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Sim2u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,331
    Ha ha ha...I knew you would jump at that mate . So, how much do I have to bribe
    you for the action pics j/k.

    What are your thoughts on the cable routing at this junction?


    Quote Originally Posted by Acadian
    more than just "found" - I took the pictures and wrote the article.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 5

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •