mtbr member

2008 Giant XTC 2 - Handlebar Specs?

I'm trying to find out what the specs are for the handlebar that comes stock on the 2008 Giant XTC 2, all the info I have is that it is a "6061 AL Low Rise". I've search and came up with nothin.

I AM I AM
    Could be something like Race Face Ride? I know my STP 0 (Aus) came with a Race Face Ride riser bar, it was supposed to be an Easton of some sort originally.

If you have a brand for the stem chances are the riser will be the same brand.

mtbr member
    Yea, the stem I've found the specs but no name. The bar I've looked all over it even the grips removed and nothing.

I AM I AM
    Guess it must be just a Giant OEM then. Like the seat post on my Alias, just a stock Giant brand, pretty sure the stem and handlebar were as well before I replaced them, but yes I don't recall seeing a Giant logo or anyhting on them.

I AM I AM
    Sounds like you're trying to find out so as to figure out the sweep angles?
    I was in the same situation with the race face ride XC bars - best thing I could do was have a good guess! Or go to someone (LBS?) who knows how to measure it accurately, but would probably have to take it off the bike to do that anyway.