Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

2005 Giant Specs

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  SingleSpeedPA 
#1 ·
I searched this forum and found a thread that said the 2005 Giant bikes were up on the Giant USA website, but I only see what looks like the '04's. Can anyone steer me to the '05 specs ?

#2 ·
gubawatts said:
I searched this forum and found a thread that said the 2005 Giant bikes were up on the Giant USA website, but I only see what looks like the '04's. Can anyone steer me to the '05 specs ?
I guess we'll have to wait for the dust finally settle down.....

Giant just launched the Maestro line and we already know there are some changes (the Warp line will disappear, the AC's will be bottom end, the NRS's will be "For Racing Only")... but only your Giant Dealer can give you a detailed insight to changes in Giant line-up.

#3 ·
Yeah, I visited one today, and looked at the Yukon, Iguana, and Rainier... they're just starting to get them in, and haven't gotten any catalogs yet.

The Iguana seems like a nice bike, (for the use and price range I'm looking at), decent components, Hayes mech disk brakes, Marzocchi Fork, Deore rear der, Alivio Front Der for $550. Seems heavy though compared to the GF Marlin (w/o disk brakes). Maybe it's the difference in the brakes..

#5 ·
gubawatts said:
All of the bikes that are labeled as "fall collection" are the first round of 2005's. The recreational series which includes the Rainier and the Iguana will be catagorized under the "spring collection" and any changes to those models will appear then.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.