mtbr member
    Sep 2010

2004 NRS 1 - Replacement Suspension Rocker Arms

I need to replace the suspension rocker arms for a 2004 Giant NRS 1.

I tried going through local bikes shops and formal channels and no one was able to locate the replacement parts. I was able to find lots of posts about replacement bushings and bearings but nothing about the rocker arms.

The rockers arms are the silver component of the main suspension point. See attached image.

If anyone knows where I can get these parts please let me know.

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2004 NRS 1 - Replacement Suspension Rocker Arms-nrs-1-suspens-photo1.jpg  

mtbr member
    Dec 2010
    Late to the party, but me too! I have been searching the treads and can't seem to locate them. If you know where to get 'em or have some to sell please let me know. Thanks!

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    It may be the case of getting some made for you?

Speak to http://www.mountainbikecomponents.co.uk/manufacture.asp - BETD, they may help you out.

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    The only place on the planet that seems to carry them is based in the UK. http://www.pedalon.co.uk/acatalog/gi...s_linkage.html they had them in stock a couple of months ago. Only problem is they will only ship to a UK address. Good luck!

mtbr member
    Dec 2010
    Thanks Anto164 and heapsco.

BETD won't make "one-offs" and said it would be too expensive.

Pedal on said the later model Giants came with rocker arms (linkages) with two positions - 3.5" or a shorter position. They said they only have the single position. I am assuming they only offer OEM parts and not the rocker arms that were made several years ago to gain another inch of rear travel

So back to square one hoping someone has some lying around or used they want to sell or trade.

Thanks for the help!