Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

2003 NRS 2 Rocker upgrade

964 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  mace1978 
#1 ·
I've been searching through this forum looking for an upgrade to the stock rockers on my '03 NRS2 to get a little bit more travel out of my rear suspension. The only thing that I've been able to find are the 4.5" rockers from SGF Components, but it looks like SGF is no longer...seeing as their website is gone and I have yet to find anything updated links.

Does anyone have any suggestions on rocker manufacturers or anywhere I can look to find a new set of rockers to get another inch or so of travel in the rear? Thanks!

#2 ·
Not sure what the deal is, but.....

I have asked the same question a couple of times over the past two years with zero response, as I am looking for some extended rockers for my 05 NRS as well. My search for SGF provided the same results, apparently they are no longer around.
I am sure that the NRS frame being discontinued does not help in finding NRS specific parts.

#4 ·
Looks like the thread is dead. I've been trying to track one down as well, but as you say I think SGF components is no longer around.

I would be really nice if someone who had one of these rockers posted the dimensions of the rocker such that it maybe reverse engineered.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.