mtbr member
    Jan 2009

09 Trance X2 Linkage - Part no?

Hi

I need to replace the bottom linkage on my 09 Trance X2, does anyone know of the correct part number?

This looks like it could be right, but I was hoping to find the part number so I could check before I ordered it, as it just says Trance.

Thanks

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by andituk View Post
    Hi

I need to replace the bottom linkage on my 09 Trance X2, does anyone know of the correct part number?

This looks like it could be right, but I was hoping to find the part number so I could check before I ordered it, as it just says Trance.

Thanks
    The trance X frames are all identical, so linkage parts will be the same on the X2, as the X1 and X4. you should be good to go. or you can just call a Giant dealer.

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    My worry is, is the Trance different, and has it ever changed. That listing doesn't mention year or X, just Trance.

mtbr member
    Dec 2004
    The Trance had less travel than the Trance X, so it seems likely the linkages are different. So, I wouldn't order that part without more info. Why not either talk to someone at the company to which you provided the link and/or order it from a local dealer, or talk to a rep from giant.

Edit: I'm pretty sure Giant will want you to go through a local dealer if you have that option.

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    I've e-mailed a supplier, but thought maybe someone on here had access to the part numbers, or has bought one before and could quickly confirm/deny that was the right one whilst I wait for them to get back to me