Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mtbr member
    May 2014
    So I'm trying to upload photos but keep getting errors any suggestions. I also was tooling around and read something about sun tour upgrade program. Is this real ?if so how does it work ?

fly on the wall
    Nov 2010
    Try the photo now. I think you have to have at least 10 posts before a photo, which you just accomplished while asking why you couldn't post a photo

No idea about the upgrade program.
    ~Always avoid alliteration.

Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/NearlyFr...ew=0&flow=grid

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    Email nick he will help you out. The upgrade program is pretty sweet. I got an epicon xc from China for 200, and it's been great. The shipping took a week from amazon, not bad. The upgrade program will get you a raidon for the same amount. The raidon is slightly heavier from what I read.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    May 2014
    Finally !!!I was able to downloadWhere do I begin-image.jpgWhere do I begin-image.jpgWhere do I begin-image.jpgWhere do I begin-image.jpgWhere do I begin-image.jpg

I didn't do it
    Why is everything rotated 90 degrees? If I were you I'd ride that bike for awhile, it's not a bad place to begin.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

DFMBA.org

Where do I begin

Is there a preload on the fork (top of one of the stanchions)? If so, tighten it and see if you feel a difference.

Sent from my mountain bike while crashing
    Please donate to IMBA or your local IMBA chapter. It's trail karma.

mtbr member
    May 2014
    Lol. Baby steps I'm just happy I was able to upload them. As far as the pre load I turned the one on the left as far as I could and the one on the right just keeps turning and clicks. I was only able to move the left side about 6 or 7 turns but the right I have turned at least 20 and at no time did I feel any difference. I'm pretty sure the preload is broken. I have seen some videos on the forum I might try to take it apart and see if I can fix it or at the least make it work better.

mtbr member

Where do I begin

Im fairly sure a guy at work has that bike or similar to it with 26" wheels. He put 1000+ km on it last year and worked flawless. He was looking at 27.5" giants and basically the shop said if you have had no issues with the components no need to get a higher model they basically just get lighter. Better fork that you can adjust for your weight and lock out for climbing is really a plus but you can get the rock shox xc 28 30 or 32 for dirt cheap. I have the xc 32 and have no complaints, set it for my weight and love it.

mtbr member
    May 2014
    Just an update. I got my bike tuned and put a low end rock shox xc32 airsolo on it. I have been riding the heck out of it. The shock really helped. Not sure why handle bars were so wide but I trimmed them 5/8 on both sides. Bike is perfect for me at this point. I can't get enough of the trails.

I didn't do it
    Quote Originally Posted by Skoobz12 View Post
    Just an update. I got my bike tuned and put a low end rock shox xc32 airsolo on it. I have been riding the heck out of it. The shock really helped. Not sure why handle bars were so wide but I trimmed them 5/8 on both sides. Bike is perfect for me at this point. I can't get enough of the trails.
    That's good news. Keep on ridin'!
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2