Woods Ready

What is Like an Axo

I have these nearly worn out Axo gloves that are the best gloves I have ever owned. They are full finger, un-padded, suade palmed, jersy material backed, with an elastic wrist band and terry thumb.

They are thin, cool, and light. Very minimalistic.

So now that Axo is not around anymore... does anyone make a glove similar? I have not found one yet.

Thanks!!

mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    I loved my Axxo gloves too. Worn through 2 pairs of them. I bought Fox Dirtpaw to replace them. I am disappointed.

The White Jeff W
    Check out the Mechanix Wear gloves. I love mine. Very durable, velcro closure at the wrist, clarino palm, and there's no seam at the thumb, which I love.

No moss...

Parking Lot Poser
    up until recently (last year) i was using the specialized radiators. tried and like the fox reflex gel for a bit more cushion.

i have a few friends who like the fox dirtpaw as well as the mechanix gloves.

......i had to stop and try and remember what the hell AXO was, blast from the past
    feelin good is good enough

Woods Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by mtbmatty View Post
    up until recently (last year) i was using the specialized radiators. tried and like the fox reflex gel for a bit more cushion.

i have a few friends who like the fox dirtpaw as well as the mechanix gloves.

......i had to stop and try and remember what the hell AXO was, blast from the past
    Yeah... I've been around a while

MoJo Moto
    Not always my fav,,,, but AXO is still around.
    Ride Hard or Ride Home Alone.