mtbr member
    Jan 2010

What happend to Sweetskinz?

http://sweetskinz.com/

This URL now forwards to their distributor, not the company's website. Are they out of bussiness? Just curious.

I Have Cookies
    It's probably because the tires suck a$$ and the moment they touch the ground they fall apart!
    The most important thing is what God thinks about it. He will have the final say. Joshua Stinebrink

____
    Kimo

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    Lol. Do they really suck that much? I thought they would be great for night time safety. Some of those tires (especially the one with the snake pattern) reflects light like mad at night.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    I got a set of the blue Nightwings about two years back in the MTB pattern, non folding. The tires are pretty low end and very very heavy, they remind me of the tires you'd find on a Wally world bike.

They do offer folding tires which I must assume are far superior to the boat anchors I've got now. The paint is fantastic, and I have several night photos where they're reflecting like mad. The paint has indeed worn off the tread only, and they underlying rubber is a dark blue. Not bad, but for the price they ask, I would have painted at least a $35 MSRP tire, not these $10 no names

~Disc~Golf~
    steering wheel coozies?
    Honestly... ahh I give up

mtbr member
    Jul 2004

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by MrClean
    Not sure what you mean. Sweetskinz used to have a corporate site. Now their URL is forwarded to their distributor (the site you noted above). Geared2go is not Sweetskinz. They simply sell the tires.

My original post was questioning what came of Sweetskinz.

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    Yeah but the corporate site forwarded you to Geared2go to actually purchace the tires.

Sorry for my misunderstanding, I thought you actually wanted the tires