• 12-26-2012
    inter
    what does your nickname mean?
    Im sure it means something. Just courious.
    I will start with mine:
    Inter, is my favorite soccer club from Italy, Internazionale Milano, or Inter Milan, or just Inter for short.
    F.C. Internazionale Milano - Sito Ufficiale
    FORZA INTER!
  • 12-26-2012
    Fleas
    It means I let the dog sleep in my bed. :D

-F
  • 12-26-2012
    Dion
    It's my real name. I think it's silly when people call others - on a ride - by their MTBR handle. Instead of Jeff, Todd, Al, John... it's "TooFast35", "SSRidinPlus", "A45toRide", "JMasterCut29"...

So when people meet me and they ask me what my name is I say, "Dion". Then they ask me what my MTBR handle is, and I say "Dion".
  • 12-26-2012
    Leopold Porkstacker
    It means absolutely nothing, so please do not read into it below the surface.
  • 12-26-2012
    AZ
    Take a wild assed guess

In case you don't get it, I live in the mountains, in Arizona.
  • 12-26-2012
    TiGeo
    Tigeo. I am a geologist who works for a mining co. that produces titanium minerals.
  • 12-26-2012
    Traveller584
    The short version: I'm originally from Richmond, Virginia and am a rabid Southern History afficionado, having studied the War for Southern Independence since I was in the 4th grade. I'm also a biker, and named my first Harley "Traveller" after Gen. R.E. Lee's horse. "Traveller" then became my biker nickname, and I use it now for 99% of the forums I belong to and my gamer tag for online games. The 584 was my badge number when I was in the Air Force as a Law Enforcement Supervisor.
  • 12-26-2012
    mtbzarg
    mtbzarg - mtb because that is what I like to do. zarg is part of my last name :)
  • 12-26-2012
    Pedalphile
    I love to pedal my bike.
  • 12-26-2012
    Hokuto No Ben
    Anonymouse = name I've used on other forums, I guess it could mean 'anonymous mouse', no real meaning for it, I was out of screenname ideas that day

Tech = I work in IT, I'm a tech, someone had already taken Anonymouse here so I added the Tech part

Also my screenname is retarded. Do mods/admins take name change requests here?
  • 12-26-2012
    SlowPokePete
    It means what it says.

but speed is all relative, anyway.

SPP
  • 12-26-2012
    icsloppl
    I see slow people.
  • 12-26-2012
    Gasp4Air
    Cuz that's what I do. I suck at endurance, always have.
  • 12-26-2012
    cerebroside
    Quote:

Originally Posted by AZ.MTNS View Post
    Take a wild assed guess

In case you don't get it, I live in the mountains, in Arizona.

I always read it as 'Asian mountains'.
  • 12-26-2012
    Trail Ninja
    I built a system of trails for the local middle school mountain bike club. For safety reasons, when I built a trail I wouldn't build an entrance or an exit until the trail was finished and ready to ride.

The kids would go riding one day and find a brand new trail a couple of miles long that wasn't there the day before. One of the kids said: "Jeez, it must be Ninjas building these trails." The name just stuck.
  • 12-26-2012
    Tystevens
    Amalgamation of 2 of my 3 given names. Started using it years ago on the first forum I ever joined, and it is pretty much what I've used in all of them ever since. Makes it easier to remember what my 'name' is!
  • 12-26-2012
    Finch Platte
    Don't know what you mean.
  • 12-26-2012
    h2ored
    H<sub>2</sub>O Red - Most random thing that came to my head at the time.
  • 12-26-2012
    dead_dog_canyon
    Remote canyon in Oregon near a 120 acers I tried to buy.

I made a full price offer but Oregon had such messed up laws at the time I let the deal fall thru. You had to buy the land, wait a year and then go before a board of your peers (???) to ASK for a building permit. I joke you not, what BS is that....
  • 12-26-2012
    Bethany1
    Meh. It's my name except for the 1. Apparently someone else put my name in first and won. I'm not creative enough to come up with something cool or meaningful so it works.
  • 12-26-2012
    John Kuhl
    It is my real name, honest.
  • 12-26-2012
    ArmySlowRdr
    The end of mine means I don't feel the sympathy to have to spell everything out. lol.
  • 12-26-2012
    MrAitchGee
    Mr (mister) ( Aitch Gee) is how I see my initials as words in my own accent and dialect

My real initials are H G

My First name is Hamish

People I know either call me H or Hamish

People I don't know call me other things i'm sure, although unsurprisingly alot less in real life than on the www
  • 12-26-2012
    inter
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Trail Ninja View Post
    I built a system of trails for the local middle school mountain bike club. For safety reasons, when I built a trail I wouldn't build an entrance or an exit until the trail was finished and ready to ride.

The kids would go riding one day and find a brand new trail a couple of miles long that wasn't there the day before. One of the kids said: "Jeez, it must be Ninjas building these trails." The name just stuck.

hahaha..funny..keep building trail mr. ninja.;)
  • 12-26-2012
    Davey Simon
    1 Attachment(s)