Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

what does your nickname mean?

8K views 130 replies 113 participants last post by  solidass 
#1 ·
Im sure it means something. Just courious.
I will start with mine:
Inter, is my favorite soccer club from Italy, Internazionale Milano, or Inter Milan, or just Inter for short.
F.C. Internazionale Milano - Sito Ufficiale
FORZA INTER!

#63 ·
During the wonderful late 90's when online chat rooms were all the rage I needed a nice anonymous name. Live and Let Die happened to be on so I took the LaLD just because it was there in front of my face at the time. Wish I could change it now but it is what it is.

#76 · (Edited)
"Doc" as in Doc Holiday because i was sick for a good 6 months awhile back
"Mighty Mouse", I'm small and have might mouse strength
" The Vain " because when i get pissed i don't talk, blood pressure boils and the vain in my head takes on a mind of it's own
"Cookie", last name is cook and has followed me since birth
" B.C. ", my initials. name given by they guys at the bike shop I worked at in high school
" Spaz ". due to me undiagnosed bipolar, never know what mood i'll be but wait 10min. and it'll change

although the title says nicknames,
the screen was made because all i have ever owned has been schwinns. not that walmart stuff, real ones. 8 over all, 3 current,. the Rocket 88 (88 go Jr.!) currently in the garage. and the Homegrown & Straight 8 are here in the living room. I chose to delete the C because the C is silent and there are plenty of other screen names in which letters are missing ;)

#80 ·
OVWOK..... its a leftover from the bbs days, a nick name givin by a great friend, stands for Old Vast Wearhouse Of Knoledge........ I'm still trying to live up to it.

latley I go by Lord Humongous. U know from Mad Max the Road warrior..... I usend to slap alot of steel when I was younger!!.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.