Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

what does your nickname mean?

8K views 130 replies 113 participants last post by  solidass 
#1 ·
Im sure it means something. Just courious.
I will start with mine:
Inter, is my favorite soccer club from Italy, Internazionale Milano, or Inter Milan, or just Inter for short.
F.C. Internazionale Milano - Sito Ufficiale
FORZA INTER!

#19 ·
Remote canyon in Oregon near a 120 acers I tried to buy.

I made a full price offer but Oregon had such messed up laws at the time I let the deal fall thru. You had to buy the land, wait a year and then go before a board of your peers (???) to ASK for a building permit. I joke you not, what BS is that....

#23 ·
Mr (mister) ( Aitch Gee) is how I see my initials as words in my own accent and dialect

My real initials are H G

My First name is Hamish

People I know either call me H or Hamish

People I don't know call me other things i'm sure, although unsurprisingly alot less in real life than on the www

#38 ·
Got a computer around 10 years ago as my son joined the cub scouts and I got " volunteered" for advancement committee. At same time the wife and myself tried the open marriage thing. Her screen name was Sweet Cheri and mine was 1niceride. A little while later we ended the open marriage thing and picked up biking together. Joined soon thereafter and just used the same name. Given a second chance I would have used something else. Maybe thumbnut..maybe not..never got any dates with that.

#39 ·
Heyyall = Hey Y'all. Hey & Y'all are things I say. The problem is that people stare at you funny in MN when you say such words. I didn't realize I could have a space between the words when I signed up, so they are all crammed together.

The other mystery is my avatar. I've heard it called all sort of things. It is nothing more than an artsy picture of a SRAM 990 cassette.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.