mtbr member

Unicyclist Communities

Hi; just wondering if any of you are on Unicyclist Community Forums? I never have had issues like this registering on any forum. I have multiple bikes, and I am learning to ride my unicycle hopefully well enough to do offroad unicycling. However, I cannot get registered or contact the moderators due to a security question. I have never encountered a forum that asked a security question that didn't make the answer available. Does anyone know where to find the answer to their dumb questions?
    There must be someone here that is also on that other forum, or can MTBR add a unicyclist forum, because I am sure the other one is not getting many new people registering.

Big Mac

Unicyclist Communities

Ummm, no.

mtbr member
    May 2005
    There are enough people on unicycles to make a community?

I'm kidding, but really, the numbers are so small that it's no surprise unicycle forums don't work right. There's one guy on MTBR who keeps talking about unicycles - I think his moniker is Unigeezer. He's probably one of the very, very few. I tried it for awhile but it's just too hard on the crotch and there was no way I'd go off-road on one. Anyone remember the Surly Conundrum? If even Surly couldn't make money on unicycles, it's just not gonna happen.

I didn't do it
    I went to the site and if this is the question: Unicyclists eat a well balanced diet! What kind of diet do unicyclists eat?
    Then the answer is presumably "balanced."

I agree though, that's pretty weird.
    Let's eat Ted
    Let's eat, Ted
    Remember, commas save lives

mtbr member
    Yep; just figured it out, came by here to end thread, yep balanced is the answer. I feel a little dumb now. I should have got my kids to help. I had my 8 year old daughter read the question, and when she read it out loud, she knew the answer. Forget trying to be smarter than a fifth grader, I don't know if I could pass grade 3. I am going back to my building blocks now.

Thanks
    Apparently there are 108000 users
    Last edited by Rockhead66; 3 Days Ago at 05:45 AM.