mtbr member

Super Youtube bike touring channel

If you like bikes and travel checkout this guy's videos. He is travelling the world pretty much literally on a bicycle. The video quality is great, the scenery is awesome, and he is a warm and positive presence. Every time the dogs come out barking in back country anywhere he ends up sitting down patting wagging dogs. If dogs like someone, they are generally OK. His name is Iohan Gueorguiev and that is the name to search for on youtube.

The first of his videos I saw was bike touring on a fatbike across Ecuador. Then, I watched one with a winter ride down the Dempster highway. The look on the truckers on the ice road is priceless when he tells them that he is cycling to Argentina!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqi...QI9CqhH_kvHeOw
    My mantra: Hike, Bike, Paddle, Ski

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by telemike View Post
    If you like bikes and travel checkout this guy's videos. He is travelling the world pretty much literally on a bicycle. The video quality is great, the scenery is awesome, and he is a warm and positive presence. Every time the dogs come out barking in back country anywhere he ends up sitting down patting wagging dogs. If dogs like someone, they are generally OK. His name is Iohan Gueorguiev and that is the name to search for on youtube.

The first of his videos I saw was bike touring on a fatbike across Ecuador. Then, I watched one with a winter ride down the Dempster highway. The look on the truckers on the ice road is priceless when he tells them that he is cycling to Argentina!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqi...QI9CqhH_kvHeOw
    Incredible stuff. I dunno how anyone can do it but looks like he has found the right formula to travel the world with just his bike and gear. Thanks for sharing!
    My bike is all tricked out. It has pedals, a handle bar, a seat and two wheels! H8tRs gunna H8t!