mtbr member
    Mar 2007

Roach Rally DH2 Arm - What size do I choose?

I'm 6' 1"

By the graph the Jenson has, I'm an XL. I may be 6' 1" but my arms arent that big. Do the width of your arms take into account? Or is it just the length?

Maybe I am a XL, but I just think of XL as being larger than average. I guess the length of my arms are average for 6' 1", I'm just not buff.

BTW if XL was a little too large, would that hurt? I tried on some M and they where noticeably small. I haven't seen any local dealers carry them in L or XL, so I WILL be ordering online.

http://www.jensonusa.com/store/produ...h2+Arm+06.aspx

Thanks

3 "fiddy" for short
    I'm 6'2" and I have the XL and wish that I had a set of L. We seem to have the same build so I would think that a L would do you fine.

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    Crap, I just ordered the XL.

Too many people say that the M/L fit too small. So I picked the XL. Maybe the XL is too big also? If so that sucks

3 "fiddy" for short
    Quote Originally Posted by ajmongoose
    Crap, I just ordered the XL.

Too many people say that the M/L fit too small. So I picked the XL. Maybe the XL is too big also? If so that sucks
    Calm down and relax. When I say that I wish that I got the L I base that on a few things. First off, I have never tried on the Large so I dont know what it fits like. All I have to go by is the fact that the XL moves around a LITTLE, and I mean a LITTLE, bit when my arms start to sweat. All that requires is a little adjustment every now and then and its back to a comfortablt fit.

So, maybe the XL is the right size for me. You will be fine.