mtbr member
    Oct 2013

Renthal Carbon Lite Fatbars?

Anyone got a set yet? What did you think? They've been on back order for awhile!

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    I just got these bars put on my Enduro. I couldn't believe how much this bar improved the handling and shock compliance on my bike. I got the 40mm rise and at 740mm wide they were much wider than the stock 660mm alloy bar that came stock on my bike. The front end of my bike really came alive! Much more control at high speeds, easy to maneuver through rock gardens and soaks up the bumps and chatter like its not even there! At only 180 grams they are the lightest bars on the market. Look great too! If your in the market for a new bar and want to really notice an advantage drop the coin and get them, you won't be disappointed! Best upgrade I've done to my bike!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilbasa View Post
    I just got these bars put on my Enduro. I couldn't believe how much this bar improved the handling and shock compliance on my bike. I got the 40mm rise and at 740mm wide they were much wider than the stock 660mm alloy bar that came stock on my bike. The front end of my bike really came alive! Much more control at high speeds, easy to maneuver through rock gardens and soaks up the bumps and chatter like its not even there! At only 180 grams they are the lightest bars on the market. Look great too! If your in the market for a new bar and want to really notice an advantage drop the coin and get them, you won't be disappointed! Best upgrade I've done to my bike!
    What size stem you using? also what size bike you own? Does anyone know how rise will effect the bike? Renthal offers these bars in 10,20,30 and 40mm my bike right now has 10mm and there 720mm wide and the stem is 100mm.

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    I have an Enduro SL with the E150 fork. The integrated stem I believe is about 90mm. The frame size is Medium. I ao made a mistake In my post. The bar I have is 30mm rise not 40mm.