Mtbr Forum Sponsor
    Apr 2011

Reminder - Win a Drift HD170 Stealth helmet cam competition

Just a quick reminder there is still plenty of time to enter our competition on Facebook to win a Drift Innovation HD170 Stealth helmet camera, all you have to do is post a photo or screen shot from your helmet/POV/onboard camera (doesn't matter which make or model).

To enter:
    1. Like the Launch Helmet Cams North America facebook page.
    2. Like the Drift Innovation facebook page.
    3. IMPORTANT BIT – Once you’ve submitted your photo you must Post it on both the Launch and Drift pages in order for people to be able to “like” it.
    4. The photo with the most “likes” from both pages wins, so make sure you get your friends to vote. "like" the Launch and Drift pages and submit your photo.

Enter here at the Drift Photo Comp.
    Matt Fitzhardinge
    Launch Helmet Cams
    We'll beat any online price for mtbr.com members!

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    What about those without Facebook accounts? Don't value their patronage?
    Quote Originally Posted by ridelikeafatkid
    "MOMMY, I WANT TO RIDE LIKE THAT FAT KID!" true story.

Mtbr Forum Sponsor
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by trboxman
    What about those without Facebook accounts? Don't value their patronage?
    There are still people without Facebook accounts???? Just joking, good to hear FB don't have a complete monopoly yet

We do valued the patronage of non facebook users and have a comp running at the moment where you can win a $250 gift voucher for our site. The details are in our latest newsletter which we can send to you - just drop us an email at comp@launchhelmetcams.com (we're giving the gift voucher to the person that forwards our newsletter on to the most people - note that we do take information security very seriously here, email addresses are kept 100% confidential and aren't added to our mailing list unless we are specifically requested to do so).
    Matt Fitzhardinge
    Launch Helmet Cams
    We'll beat any online price for mtbr.com members!

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    Good reply. Sorry for being an asshat on my first response. I was out of line and my anti social-media retro grouchyness was showing through.
    Quote Originally Posted by ridelikeafatkid
    "MOMMY, I WANT TO RIDE LIKE THAT FAT KID!" true story.