Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mtbr member
    Jun 2008

REI Dividend Coming SOON!

So REI dividends should be available in the next few weeks! You guys have any idea what your going to pick up with it? Or are you going to wait and get the cash?

And BTW, there's no way to see in advance how much our checks will be right?
    adam • michigan • karate monkey

mtbr member
    call the up and they will tell you

mtbr member
    yep, they can tell you how much when you call them. i returned something the other day and didn't have a receipt- they pulled up all my purchases last year to find the purchase. stinks because i bought a ton of stuff, but most was discounted or with a coupon (which aren't eligible for the dividend).

i plan on using the dividend plus the 20% off coupon toward a new tent!
    - 1995 Giant ATX 870
    - 2011 Salsa El Mariachi XL
    - 2011 Kona Unit (singlespeed) XL

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Z
    yep, they can tell you how much when you call them. i returned something the other day and didn't have a receipt- they pulled up all my purchases last year to find the purchase. stinks because i bought a ton of stuff, but most was discounted or with a coupon (which aren't eligible for the dividend).

Yeah, I just found that out myself. I figured I would have $40-50 coming to me. It turns out I only spend $12 on eligable purchases, so I will get a whole dollar! I hope I don't spend it all at one time.

I was going to get some new pedals too, oh well, so much for that.
    Get on your bikes and ride!

mtbr member
    what are you guys talking about

Working Man's Toilet
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardtail Rider
    what are you guys talking about
    REI recreation equipment incorporated-

It is a camping/backpacking/cycling store- they are a co-op owned by members (like me) every dollar you spend gets added up, then, at the end of the fiscal year, they tally the profits and divide it amongst the members (hence the term dividend), and cut you a check. You can either spend it in the store or cash it. If you spend it in the store, you get 20% off any item. The dividend is usually around 10% of all non-sale purchases made, depending on how REI performed as a company. It can be as low as 8% or as high as 11%.

I may cash mine out this year- but I can always be temtped in the store!!

Its got what plants crave
    Did you know that REI supports the Sierra Club? I used to buy stuff from them until I found this out. It's pretty ironic that they donate money to a club that opposes the activities of other outdoor enthusiasts. Now I don't buy from them... because the Sierra Club sucks.

pro
    mtbr member
    Oct 2007
    YAY!!!!! I'm gonna get me some new snowboard bindings.

Afric Pepperbird
    Quote Originally Posted by pro
    YAY!!!!! I'm gonna get me some new snowboard bindings.
    YAY!! I'm gonna get a coffee mug! Maybe.

Do you guys really spent that much to get huge dividends? I must not shop there often enough, as my dividend is always a pittance. Even when I buy something "expensive", like a tent.

Gotta' love REI though.

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    I'm sure I've spent at least $1000 there last year

pro
    mtbr member
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dirt farmer
    YAY!! I'm gonna get a coffee mug! Maybe.

Do you guys really spent that much to get huge dividends? I must not shop there often enough, as my dividend is always a pittance. Even when I buy something "expensive", like a tent.

Gotta' love REI though.
    Yeah, when they send you your dividend they say how much you spent there. I think it was like 1200 or something. Little purchases add up.

I would add some money too, but the dividend should pay for 1/2 of it.

JmZ
    Reformed Lurker
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim311
    Did you know that REI supports the Sierra Club? I used to buy stuff from them until I found this out. It's pretty ironic that they donate money to a club that opposes the activities of other outdoor enthusiasts. Now I don't buy from them... because the Sierra Club sucks.
    And they also support some local riding organizations at the store level. I've heard of them helping organize rides and sending some cash to the local clubs. So even more ironic that they do fund both sides of the SC / IMBA battle.

JmZ
    JmZ

From one flat land to another.

Advocate as if your ride depends on it...

mtbr member

Support

The local REI has benefited our trails with a big work crew every Trails Day for the last 4 years.

3 years ago they gave 10K to the Friends group who split it with us enabling me to rent a Ditch Witch for 2 weeks and cut 3 miles of new trail. Plus some of the remainder went to purchase a work ATV that I get to use.

Some of the park's trails are off-limits to bike riders, but I have permission to put in a new 4-mile loop, and will get access to another area that was just added to the park last year. The Sierra Club isn't as militant in the midwest. REI has been very good to us.

Walt

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerboy
    Yeah, I just found that out myself. I figured I would have $40-50 coming to me. It turns out I only spend $12 on eligable purchases, so I will get a whole dollar! I hope I don't spend it all at one time.

I was going to get some new pedals too, oh well, so much for that.
    close call with last year's div- it was $2.40- haha. when i bought something, he asked if i wanted to put my div toward it- i laughed, but better than nothing. just turns out i usually buy stuff with 20% coupon, clearance, or garage sale.
    - 1995 Giant ATX 870

mtbr member
    sweet... we generally get back over $200 every year. REI is literally down the block from our place. I buy everything there out of convenience and laziness. Unfortunately, they don't have much cycling stuff for us to buy. We usually get camping, hiking equipment. Shoes. Some Xmas gifts. They are always giving 20% discounts.
    Klein Attitude & Palomino replaced with an 09 Specialized Stumpy FSR Elite.

mtbr member
    ive found i save more money by shopping at other stores which have better prices in the first place...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by FLMike
    ive found i save more money by shopping at other stores which have better prices in the first place...
    This might be true but when i buy a something, use it for a week, and bring it back with the reason of "it just didnt do it for me" and the response i get is "no problem what was wrong maybe we can find something better". That is a store I will always spend my money at even if its a few dollars more.

As for my check the wife wants a Burley trailer for the little one, so what I want doesn't really count

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    I bought $485 worth of bike lights probably 5 months ago that I wanted to return, I used them 3 times and I didnt have my receipt. They Said, "No problem, how did you want your refund?" They rounded up the cash for me (altho I spent about $150 of in the store), and I was on my way! There Customer service is top notch!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by acaridans
    This might be true but when i buy a something, use it for a week, and bring it back with the reason of "it just didnt do it for me" and the response i get is "no problem what was wrong maybe we can find something better". That is a store I will always spend my money at even if its a few dollars more.
    I suppose I might feel differently if the closest store wasnt 500 miles away. Im limited to online ordering from REI....

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    That's a good point! I can be at REI in about 8 minutes!

mtbr member
    Yeah, REI isn't cheap, but with the occasional 20% off deals and occasional sales, we find some good deals. There are cheaper outdoors stores in portland, but if you're savvy you'll find good deals. That said, I rarely buy bike-related stuff there... there are tons better deals and stock online and at the LBSs.
    Klein Attitude & Palomino replaced with an 09 Specialized Stumpy FSR Elite.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ADDam
    I bought $485 worth of bike lights probably 5 months ago that I wanted to return, I used them 3 times and I didnt have my receipt. They Said, "No problem, how did you want your refund?" They rounded up the cash for me (altho I spent about $150 of in the store), and I was on my way! There Customer service is top notch!
    My garmin 305 broke with the typical powering off when you hit a bump issue. I took it back to REI, they gave me a new unit, and since the price they had listed now was lower than when I bought, they refunded me the difference.

Sooo

I walk in with a broken Garmin 305
    I walk out with a brand new one and $85.

:wq

Afric Pepperbird
    I bought $485 worth of bike lights ...

Do you run a fleet??!!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Z
    because i bought a ton of stuff, but most was discounted or with a coupon (which aren't eligible for the dividend).
    I didn't know that discounts didn't count until after I bought that membership. It pissed me off because the only time I buy something from REI is when they have a sale. Otherwise their crap is waaaaay too expensive. I have yet to buy something for full price form REI.
    Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.
    P. J. O'Rourke

mtbr member
    i really enjoy rei, but i can see how some stuff is overpriced; however, some things are priced pretty fairly. and like others said, the 20% off a few times/year helps a lot.

i am fine with spending a little more if i know the store really cares about the customer- i've had nothing but excellent service there. no questions asked about returns. it's also great how you don't need a receipt (if you're a member) and they will even refund you in cash even if you charged it. also, great about shoes, too- buy them and you wear them out and don't like them? return them and get another pair.

if you haven't tried them, give them a shot! glad they just opened 2 new stores in the chicagoland area- also, it's great one is just 5 miles away.
    - 1995 Giant ATX 870

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    Just got off the phone with REI, Dividends ARE available. Mine is $60 and She said that I bought about $400 in sale items which didnt count against my dividends!

mtbr member
    I've already received mine and it was only $44 this year, mainly because everything I do buy at REI is on sale when i buy it. I do like the store and their return policy, but I really can't see paying full price on much of their stuff.

As others have said, there's not a lot of bike related gear that I buy there either. Most of what they have is either entry level or priced higher than I can get it online or the LBS.

mtbr member
    you guys should get a rei credit card.

http://www.usbank.com/cgi_w/cfm/credit/rei/usb_rei.cfm

The REI Visa Credit Card is the only credit card that helps you get a bigger REI dividend and gives back to the outdoors. Every purchase increases your dividend when you use your REI Visa Credit Card.

5% rebate on all REI purchases.1
    1% rebate on all non-REI purchases.2
    All this on top of your REI member refund. (typically 10% on your eligible REI purchases3
    No Annual Fee

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    WHOA, That is SO weird! this afternoon I applied and was accepted for an REI Visa! I heard that it's a very good card to have!

mtbr member
    Damn on the Visa. And to be clear that is 1% back on non-REI purchases. As in if I get a $20 in gas I get $0.20 credit? or $200 tent from Sun and Ski I get $2 credit at REI? And if I get something from REI I get 5% plus the 10% with my membership?

I happend to stop by REI after I did a 5k just to check things out. Apparently they were having their scratch and dent sale. Holy crap the place was packed. I happend to find some used REI boots for $35 that are normally 90, so I got them.
    Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.
    P. J. O'Rourke

mtbr member
    My shopping list:

-New grips
    -Bar ends
    -Bike computer
    -Possibly a floor pump?
    -Slicks

Just a few little things to get the season going for me.

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    I love REI. One of my favorite stores. I dont mind the higher prices because I know that if anything ever goes wrong with what I bought, they will replace it with a new one. I love their 100% Satisfaction Guarantee program, saved me a lot of money.

I got my dividend yesterday in the mail. A whopping $7.90!
    2009 SX Trail 2

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    I scooped up some Keen commuter sandals today. They pretty young lady behind the counter cut me some slack and allowed me to use my 20% coupon a day early so with my dividend and my coupon, I payed 18 bucks for some neat bike sandals. I love REI...

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    I just got back from REI! I Used my Dividend on a Pair of Tifosi Fototec glasses with Rose lenses. Dividend payed for the whole thing!

Afric Pepperbird
    OK, it's that time of year again to bump this up.

I just received mine for a whopping $34.79.

I do not need brake pads or brake accessories, grips, cable, hydration accessories, tires.

I guess the only thing I can think of is to use it for clothing.

Unless youse guys have any more bright ideas??

mtbr member
    Jun 2008

I do not need brake pads or brake accessories, grips, cable, hydration accessories, tires.

THIS

I Have one and it's AMAZING!

Afric Pepperbird
    THIS

I Have one and it's AMAZING!
    I've got one of those! I found it on the trail circa 1997. Yeah, it's old. But it's a Leatherman, and works fine! Just doesn't have all the modern cosmetic bells and whistles.

mtbr member
    I'm buying a Yakima box for the roof of my wagon. My dividend was $64.
    :wq

Bro
    Content from my avatar

Well... Um... Uh, you could always give it to me.

This thread reminds me, tomorrow I get to drive 40 miles down the peninsula to REI for some bar tape, because none of my LBS carry it. I actually do like REI better though, their prices are usually cheaper than the LBS, and they have a great return policy. I need to return some knee warmers that just didn't work, and maybe see about returning my shoes that are now missing the plate for the cleat to bolt onto.
    Sometimes, I question the value of my content.

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    They really do have a great return policy!

mtbr member
    Got mine, $28 this year. I'll probably buy a shirt or something. Not much in the bike department I need.

keepin' it rural

Rei Visa

+1 on the REI Visa. Our dividend was $430 this year. we got the card and put everything we can, ie. bills, food, gas on it, and make sure we only put what we are going to pay off at the end of the month. I buy alot of sale items at REI too, but with the card you get 5% instead of nothing. With their great customer service and return policy you can't beat it.

Bloated Cubs Fan
    I heard that they recruit for that Taliban. The dividend is actually revenue from the illicit heroin business that funds Al Qaeda. No thanks! I'll take my business to the internet where I know my money is safe.
    I said, "Do you speak-a my language?" He just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich...

Village Dirtbag
    The VISA is great, although I primarily use my Costco American Express. My dividend is $74. I'm going to use that and the 20% off to get a Garmin Oregon 400 GPS.

A lot of things at REI are spendy, but not everything. The GPS is roughly comparable to what you could get it for online, but this one has a guarantee. I really use it, too. Anything I'm not totally sure about, or that I'm afraid will break (like my Joplin 4 post...only $215 BTW) I get at REI. You have to take 10% off all the regular prices for the divedend, too. So, between the warranty and the 10%+, the prices aren't that bad.

Some people do abuse the return policy though. At the parking lot sale, I once saw a pair of old boots. The tag said "wore for 10 years- decided he didn't like". WTF?

mtbr member
    $78 put towards a new Thule Bike Rack with levers. The old one (going on Craigs List) is in great shape but I hate the old style pins every time I drop it or the bars.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by @dam
    My dividend is $74. I'm going to use that and the 20% off to get a Garmin Oregon 400 GPS.
    When will people learn to read the exclusions...

Afric Pepperbird
    Well, it arrived today... but it's only $15.71

I really need to spend more at REI.

Looks like I'll be buying a carton of Gu gels, chocolate flavored.

MTBR member
    Jan 2007
    FYI: If you purchase items individually online from REI, you can get 20% off everything you buy. Yeah...your welcome!

Support OUR Wounded
    I got a whopping 1.74 but I only shop garage sales so I'm not sure how I even got that much.
    They were willing to give their lives for yours, some of them did, others just gave up their way of life. Support the WWP.

keepin' it rural

dividend

ours was $567 this year!! I recommend the REI visa, we put all our bills and anything we normally buy on it, then pay it off at the end of every month and bam! way better than the stupid travel points cards...

mtbr member
    I got a whopping tree fiddy

thats right 3.50, maybe ill pick up 1/2 of a cliff bar or one tent stake lol. I dont shop at REI much

Dropshot Champ!
    Quote Originally Posted by spazzy View Post
    I got a whopping tree fiddy

thats right 3.50, maybe ill pick up 1/2 of a cliff bar or one tent stake lol. I dont shop at REI much
    haha I got 5.53. We should split the cliff bar.

LOL I usually goto performance bike for nutrition/gels/food and just browse all the crap I can't afford at rei.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by redmr2_man View Post
    haha I got 5.53. We should split the cliff bar.

LOL I usually goto performance bike for nutrition/gels/food and just browse all the crap I can't afford at rei.
    I think i got 7 bucks so i will spring for the drinks

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    I got 16.50 back. I'm headed there right now to blow some money that I could spend else where. It's just an evil cycle...

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    $71 and some change, not bad.

Best, John

jct
    mtbr member
    $114. i tend to buy all my gels etc there and also use an REI CC.

ride all day
    Sep 2011
    $156 dollars for the new camelbak charge lr

Wait for me!
    $25, plus my 20% off coupon = Feedback pro elite work stand

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ADDam View Post
    I agree. Excellent customer service.

Bro
    Content from my avatar
    I had a $118 dividend. Used that and the 20% off to buy a NiteRider MiNewt 600 and some clear Tifosi glasses. All for the grand total of eighty bucks.

I think I should've stuck with my original plan and simply bought $118 worth of GU, though.
    Sometimes, I question the value of my content.

mtbr member
    $18. Gonna put it towards some pedals.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    (First Post)
    Picked up the XTR pedals with the 20% off coupon and still had some dividend left!!

...I'm patiently waiting for a Spearfish 2...

Ride More, Work Less
    $4 reward + 20% outlet dell on a REI 2.5 camp rest + free shipping = $44. ~65% off retail. Even the misses was impressed with my savings.

canuck
    I lost it all in the divorce.

that's alright though.

I got all the pro deals...

fRIDEday makes me happy!
    25.00 and ordering the feedback stand after this post! With the 20% it makes it a great buy.

Just Ride
    Got mine yesterday. Used it to get the fiance a camelback. Ended up with shipping and everything only costing like $2.
    SS ==> Nut up or Shut up!

Afric Pepperbird
    Only $21.39 this year. I really must spend more money there.

It'll go towards the usual: a case of GU gels, or maybe GU chomps.

The Original Suspect
    My girlfriend and I both got ours in the mail today...shopping tomorrow! $192 between us!!!

Rogue Exterminator
    Your dividend balance: $0.20

I usually shop clearance or outlet.
    Just stick it in granny and start grinding.

mtbr member

Re: REI Dividend Coming SOON!

Dang. Last year had enough to buy new cycling shoes.

18 this year. I can buy a bottle of lube and stans I suppose.
    CRAMBA Chairman

Ride More, Work Less

I picked up the REI credit card and routed monthly bills and standard expenses through it. It was a banner dividend year. I've got a garmin edge 510 bundle on order and still have 50 bucks burning a hole in my virtual wallet
    Craigslist & MTBR --free ads for all

Elitest thrill junkie
    Became a member late last year, but went to REI a few weeks back and picked up some snowshoes on clearance. Came out $10 cheaper than I thought they would, but better than that, if you spent over $100 that day, they gave you a gift card for $20 off ANYTHING during a two-week period in march. $20 of free money? Heck yeah....
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

You're turning black metallic.

Mtn View, CA
    $255 here. Got the credit card which is 1% cash (dividend) back. Going to use it toward new bike for the wife. Sucks having to wait till July before you can cash it so we'll look what bikes they have. I don't think the 20% coupons work on bikes.
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

mtbr member
    Mar 2013
    Yep, should get a good one this year. We bought 3 bikes. Novara Ponderosa, Cannondale Trail 5, and a Diamondback Response. As well as shoes and jackets!

Afric Pepperbird
    I just got mine today; $58.02. I know I spent a ton more to warrant more than that, but $226.42 in sales was nondividendable.... that sucks.

Oh well, beats a kick in the ass!

It'll go towards the Olukai sandals I've mentioned in an Off Camber thread I started.

Ride More, Work Less
    I received the flyer today with the dividend statement today. I knew how much I was getting b/c I have been watching my online account like a hawk this week. I use the REI credit card for basically everything except a mortgage payment, so we rack up the dividend dollars. I'm getting a Garmin Fenix 2 watch, a pair of crankbrothers candy 3 pedals, and a JOOS orange solar charger on order.

mtbr member
    Wish I could use the 20% off coupon to get a Garmin 500/510 ...but at least I have about $400 to spend at REI now.

Rogue Exterminator
    I spent mine on Saturday at the used gear sale.

Still look forward to the coupons to come in the mail.
    Maybe use it on the Bell Super that I have been eyeballing.
    Just stick it in granny and start grinding.

mtbr member
    Dec 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Nubster View Post
    Wish I could use the 20% off coupon to get a Garmin 500/510 ...but at least I have about $400 to spend at REI now.
    If you live in very hilly terrain and ride a mountain bike I would get the 510. Don't learn the hard way :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ride More, Work Less
    I've had my 510 for a year and would highly recommend it.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by MTBMILES View Post
    If you live in very hilly terrain and ride a mountain bike I would get the 510. Don't learn the hard way :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Want it mostly for the road bike. I'm leaning towards the 510 since it's the newer component.

That makes me smart
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Z View Post

Make sure you read the reviews carefully. I bought an REI tent (which model? No idea) a while back and it's not long enough for me (I'm 6'3"). I have to sleep in it diagonally.
    "I can almost smell the alcohol oozing from that post."

mtnbkrmike

A global map of winds. Pretty cool.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by heyyall View Post
    I received the flyer today with the dividend statement today. I knew how much I was getting b/c I have been watching my online account like a hawk this week. I use the REI credit card for basically everything except a mortgage payment, so we rack up the dividend dollars. I'm getting a Garmin Fenix 2 watch, a pair of crankbrothers candy 3 pedals, and a JOOS orange solar charger on order.
    A buddy of mine uses his REI credit card at work for EVERYTHING. Vehicle maintenance, tools, equipment, tractors, trailers. Spends hundreds of thousands on the REI card every year. Then at the end of each month, he just expenses it out with his work. His dividends are huge.
    Its all Shits and Giggles until somebody Giggles and Shits

mtbr member
    I hate that I can't use a CC to make my house or car payments. I'd have a pretty decent return if I could. Friend of mine is a dentist with his own practice. He uses a Cableas card for all the office expenses. I can only imagine what he gets from that.

Kitty! Kitty! Kitty!
    Just got my card this year... Can't wait to take advantage. Got $5.95 back from last year with $250+ in non-dividendable purchases... Lame.

mtbr member
    I got 5 bucks.......weeeee. Look out new pack of tube patches here I come

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    Just got my $135 dividend. Time for a new derailleur and chain.

I've really grown to like REI. Many may disagree, but my local REI has a great bike tech who's done a lot of work for me. Also, the member prices for bike labor are awesome. I got a headset pressed for $12 and a wheel built for $60 last year. I know it varies from store to store, but I've never had a bad experience there. People are always helpful, professional and polite.

There's an REI right near where I usually ride and its so easy to stop there and get tubes, lube, chains or whatever simple bike stuff your need. Great store.
    2016 Santa Cruz Hightower 29er
    2016 Chromag Surface 27.5+
    2013 Transition TransAM 29er

Mtn View, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Finch Platte View Post
    Make sure you read the reviews carefully. I bought an REI tent (which model? No idea) a while back and it's not long enough for me (I'm 6'3"). I have to sleep in it diagonally.
    When we were tent shopping at REI, we set up lots of tents in the store.
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Ride More, Work Less
    Quote Originally Posted by gddyap View Post
    When we were tent shopping at REI, we set up lots of tents in the store.
    Agree and they will set up any tent and let you take it for a test drive in the store.

because GIANT
    got mine. never even expected it, I just got a membership card when I bought 2 kayaks....

and...surprise 95 bucks...so I converted it to 3/4 cost of snowshoes for the GF, and will use the 20% for poles. sorry, no biking story with REI except some socks

mtbr member
    We're finally getting an REI soon. I think I'll finally get a membership

Ride More, Work Less

Quote Originally Posted by falconpunch79 View Post
    We're finally getting an REI soon. I think I'll finally get a membership
    Get the membership for nothing other than climbing wall privileges. The dividend is like ringing the bell at the top.

mtbr member
    Yeah, for $20...it's a no brainer if you shop there even just a couple times a year. You'll pay it off sooner than you think. Plus you get to go to the garage sales which has the most incredible deals you can imagine.

Afric Pepperbird
    I got $55.09 this year! My best ever!

Ride More, Work Less
    I also had my best year ever. $864.61

The Original Suspect
    No dividend for me this year. I actually worked there for 6 months so my dividend was in the form of Pro-deals!

mtbr member
    no dividend for me, I hardly buy anything except at garage sales. bought a Park work stand for about $50 a few months ago.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    With a SportBasement near my work and house, and getting 10% off, I went to REI to get ummm

ummmm

ummmm

ummmm

hold on, it will come to me...............the one thing I bought at REI last yr...........
    Lead by my Lefty............... right down the trail, no brakes.

Afric Pepperbird
    $3.44

It was a bad spending year

Ride More, Work Less
    $826.87 this year

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 43