mtbr member
    Dec 2012

Rain is of the devil

Hoping if I stare at the trail update webpage long enough the trail will open. So sad...

Smh......

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    I here you I wanted to go this weekend to but the weather isn't so great today and isn't supposed to be tommorow.

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by sfb12 View Post
    I here you I wanted to go this weekend to but the weather isn't so great today and isn't supposed to be tommorow.
    I sure hope the trails open tomorrow. I rode the gravel trails in the county park today to get my fix. Lol!!!!

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    There isnt that many other trails close by and I didn't want to get poured on so ill just hold my wishes and hope its better tommorow.

Live 2 Ride
    Nothing wrong with riding in the rain. Well when you live in Oregon.
    My Bike: '96 Gary Fisher Aquila
    My Blog: http://http://kona0197.wordpress.com/

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    It always rains in Oregon so its either ride in the rain or don't ride. It's like that here in the summer time to.

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by sfb12 View Post
    It always rains in Oregon so its either ride in the rain or don't ride. It's like that here in the summer time to.
    I take it they don't close the trails there when it rains than? Ours close here in North Carolina when it rains. Sucks! I was bored to death riding that silly gravel family trail today. It was my only choice.

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    Here not normally but if we get enough rain it will flood the trails and they will close them. Except for one not so great trail near my house, which they never close.