Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Post your CraigsList WTF's!?! here

949K views 4K replies 771 participants last post by  skankingbiker 
#1 ·
*better to download the image and content , and re-up in case the link goes bad*

here's one...
a trike for $900!...
"This is a trail mate E-Z Roll regal (peddle). Rarely been used. Please leave a message at (530)247-XXXX "

Attachments

See less See more
#26 ·

Attachments

#29 ·
"Giant" Blue Mountian Bicycle - $550 (hayward / castro valley)

"Giant"blue mountian bicycle. Never riden a lot. The bicycle is in good condition. Japanese tuned brakes, engines, and chaining by Altus Shimano. Excellent braking system. Tires are a little dirty. Free pumping at Eden Bicycle at Castro Valley Village.

Looking also to trade this for a fixie bicycle with cash too.

NO SCAMMERS. NO PAYMENTS. NO SHIPPING. CASH ONLY TRANSACTION.

Meet ONLY in Castro Valley.

TEXT: 1.510.316.xxxx If interested in purchasing this bicycle or any other questions.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

#33 ·
Sell me a BIKE this WEEKEND!! CASH!! - $500 (Chan)

I need a bike for my commute to work 52cm-54cm. I want you to sell it to me!! I Like road bikes of all kind with decent components, I like fixed gears and single speeds. I love cyclocross bikes. Anything with a rear rack mount and or fender mounts a huge ples in my book. If you are thinking about getting rid of a bike I will ride it and give it a great home. Just reply to my e-mail and tell me what you want to sell me and pics are also welcome.

Thanks For looking
I've seen this one come up quite often. Lazy bum can't even use the search function of Craigslist.

#45 ·
CANNONDALE 26", M500 21-Speed. WOWZA! WOWZA! WOWZA! It's time to TREAT yourself or someone you care about to their very own high dollar two wheel cadillac, a.k.a. Cannondale. What an incredible way to get a great cardio workout and making great strides to improve yourself. You won't find a better deal...Anywhere, at $175.00 or best reasonable offer; CASH ONLY!!! Call 757-641-0227 or email me at nicsiewers@cox.net... I.

(Scammers beware, my computer has a scammmmmer detector. Not interested in doubling my money through your nonsense.

link
http://norfolk.craigslist.org/bik/1595265368.html

#47 ·
ae111black said:
why do 95% of the people that actually post pic's on their CL add don't feel the need to take the pic from the drivetrain side???
'cause 95% of the people who own and use bikes are RETARDS we who mtn bike and use MTBR represent the other 5%

check this out...

Attachments

#49 ·
Was this thing even $2000 when it was new? And it sure doesn't look like its from 2001.

Like-new 2001 Specialized FSR Pro Fully-Active Suspension Mountain Bike. Sadly, this beast has spent most of its time indoors and in storage. This is an amazing bike, and has VERY few miles on it... just come take a look at it... it's like new! This bike and all of its components and parts are very highly ranked, with an average of 4 out-of 5 stars on MTBR.com. $2,000.

#50 ·
Is this a good deal? Brand new, never opened, Mongoose pro mountain bike - $1500 (Marietta, GA)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-02-14, 11:08PM EST
Reply to: sale-42jy7-1601141073@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a Mongoose 26" M XR-200. It has never been opened from the factory box. There were only 1,400 of this bike manufactured, it was number 37 coming off the assembly line. This Mongoose retails at $4,000. The box weights is 46 pounds, and will cost $62.00 using UPS ground for a one to six day delivery. If you are in the Atlanta area we will deliver free of charge. Please contact Jason / Nitti at 404-399-7729 if there is no answer please leave a message and your call will be returned shortly. Thank You

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests