Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Post your CraigsList WTF's!?! here

949K views 4K replies 771 participants last post by  skankingbiker 
#1 ·
*better to download the image and content , and re-up in case the link goes bad*

here's one...
a trike for $900!...
"This is a trail mate E-Z Roll regal (peddle). Rarely been used. Please leave a message at (530)247-XXXX "

Attachments

See less See more
#3,793 ·
It's a new segment of the market for those that can't decide if they should ride their gravel bike or downcountry bike. It is part of an industry wide conspiracy to segment the market out until every rider realizes they need 10 bikes to enjoy the full range of mountain biking.

#3,800 ·
Not sure where this guy learned how to do math.....

Lots of cheap Amazon/Aliexpress parts.
$1100 frame when new 8-10 years ago.....
$120 rear shock
$150 fork
SLX 11 spd $500(probably too high)

Reactions: 345948
#3,844 ·
Reactions: mtnbikej
#3,900 ·
another homemade death trap. I especially like the rim brakes.

Brand New Professionally built Huffy 26 inch motorized gas Mt Bike 21 speed Yd100 engine for easy maintenance 100 mpg keeps up with city traffic great for running around town or hitting the trails i also service and repair any bike i sell granted best bike for the buck come on out and try one

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Scott O and chazpat
#3,902 ·
another homemade death trap. I especially like the rim brakes.

Brand New Professionally built Huffy 26 inch motorized gas Mt Bike 21 speed Yd100 engine for easy maintenance 100 mpg keeps up with city traffic great for running around town or hitting the trails i also service and repair any bike i sell granted best bike for the buck come on out and try one
Some fine cable management there!

#3,913 ·
And another tandem.... I had no idea anything like this ever existed!

The looks like a coaster brake. Now that would require some coordination.

Bicycle Tire Wheel Bicycle wheel Bicycle tire