Page 5 of 98 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... LastLast
    I Have Cookies
    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bik/1647237794.html

This Is A WTF For Sure...........!
    The most important thing is what God thinks about it. He will have the final say.” – Joshua Stinebrink

____
    Kimo

mtbr member

Accelerates with a mind of its own...

Quote Originally Posted by ae111black
    Absolute Classic!! And what a description-grift. I had to straight copy it over for the fun read it is....

"I have a toyota mountain bike that is not released yet it was a concept design that didnt make it to production it has one broken pedal the pedal came off and cracked .it has disk brakes and new un aired tires.I live kilihi and you gotta come look we had built four toyota concept models only one was going to make it to production this one didnt pass qaulity inspection or make it to production its a one of a kind so price is firm one pedal broke during a test run down hill.other than that its never been run other than a few test runs.saling it for 200$ firm..."

BMX:Our Shining Future
    That dude. Like. STOLE my writing style!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigSharks
    Sorry, not a bike, but pretty funny. Warning- language ahead...

Permanent Noob

Hard Sell!

New Crown Royal Mountain Bike havent used it just put together out of box.

Bike Type: Full Suspension Mountain Bike--Front and rear suspension work together to give you a smooth overall ride by absorbing harsh bumps.

Bike Frame Material: Aluminum--A light material that offers you a responsive ride.

Type of Shifter: Shimano EZ Fire Shifting--You choose gears by pulling a forefinger trigger or pushing a thumb button, which puts the bike in the next-higher or next-lower gear.

Front Brake: Disc--Powerful stopping that is easy to control, with no heat transfer to rims. These brakes will give you great braking even in muddy conditions. Did I miss something in the pic?

Rear Brake: Disc--Powerful stopping that is easy to control, with no heat transfer to rims. These brakes will give you great braking even in muddy conditions. Damn - missed it again!

Very Unique, $300 Cash Or Best Offer I will entertain Reasonable offers.

Contact Sam @ xxx-xxx-xxxx If no answer please leave message and I will return call.
    Attached Images Attached Images        

I Have Cookies
    [QUOTE=JCullen]New Crown Royal Mountain Bike havent used it just put together out of box.
    QUOTE]
    Man.....I want this one!!! Damn It dosent fit me
    The most important thing is what God thinks about it. He will have the final say.” – Joshua Stinebrink

____
    Kimo

~Disc~Golf~
    Quote Originally Posted by JCullen
    New Crown Royal Mountain Bike havent used it just put together out of box.

Bike Type: Full Suspension Mountain Bike--Front and rear suspension work together to give you a smooth overall ride by absorbing harsh bumps.

Bike Frame Material: Aluminum--A light material that offers you a responsive ride.

Type of Shifter: Shimano EZ Fire Shifting--You choose gears by pulling a forefinger trigger or pushing a thumb button, which puts the bike in the next-higher or next-lower gear.

Front Brake: Disc--Powerful stopping that is easy to control, with no heat transfer to rims. These brakes will give you great braking even in muddy conditions. Did I miss something in the pic?

Rear Brake: Disc--Powerful stopping that is easy to control, with no heat transfer to rims. These brakes will give you great braking even in muddy conditions. Damn - missed it again!

Very Unique, $300 Cash Or Best Offer I will entertain Reasonable offers.

Contact Sam @ xxx-xxx-xxxx If no answer please leave message and I will return call.
    the WHOLE wheel can be thought of as a 'disc', DUH!!
    Honestly... ahh I give up

Permanent Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by highdelll
    the WHOLE wheel can be thought of as a 'disc', DUH!!
    Yeah...

I heard those 660mm rotors were the new thing!

~Disc~Golf~
    Quote Originally Posted by JCullen
    Yeah...

I heard those 660mm rotors were the new thing!
    exactly why they're a 'sub'-furum

Lurker
    i pray that guy is jus plain retarded not knowing what a disk brake is. If this isnt the case i would personally go buy the bike and bash his face into it. Cram his face on the rim and say " LOOK AT THIS< LOOK AT THIS" .... ok i am done thank you

Edit: Im jus sick of these people praying on the the uneducated concerning bikes. makes me sick.
    Last edited by firstcut; 03-19-2010 at 10:33 PM.
    [SIZE="5"]Where the Sidewalk Ends[/SIZE]
    "Its not a hobby its a way of life."

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    Saw this one today.

Name:  3ka3oe3l15V05W15R5a3kcc55963814701f7f.jpg
Views: 1917
Size:  6.8 KB

26 INCH BIKE FOR SALE ONLY ASKING $120 FOR IT - $120 (CALL 898 XXXX )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI THEE ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A BIKE I HAVE ONE FOR SALE I HAVE ONLY ROADE IT ONCE ITS A MUNG GOOSE
    ITS IN GREAT SHAP NO SCRACH MARKS THE REASEN THE PICHIRE IS THE WAY IT IS JTS THE WAY I TOOK IT

I ONLY HAVE ONE BIKE SO WHO EVER COMES TO GET IT ITS THERES

CALL 898 XXXX

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    If at first you don't succeed, you probably should not sky dive.

Truly Doneski
    Sep 2009
    Gotta have that Schwinn

~Disc~Golf~
    Shimano makes complete bikes now - with dual crown forks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your CraigsList WTF's!?! here-shimano-bike.jpg  

pedal pusher
    If Craigslist has taught me anything, people who don't know anything about bikes, also don't know anything about how to take a decent photo. Let's all go through life doing everything half-assed...

mtbr member
    for sale i got the-sprint bike - $825 (Quincy point)
    Date: 2010-03-21, 3:47PM EDT
    Reply to: sale-k46pn-1654551468@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

older bike need some wd40 brake line is there just need to be attach tire mite need air they don't make them like that know more i could get more money on eBay for it try here first i think its a womens bike my landlord put it out said it has to go sooner the bather she wonted trow it out but i know its worth sale to some one how wonts it hotter weather is here go get it wont last some wont buy for wife ride to beach side streets blue hills any where u like cash only deal call any time ask for mike 1617-820-8776 or 1617-479-1069 some one should pic u if not leave a massage with u info & number thanks i got other bike to for sale yes it real pic of the one for sale i would like it gone today if possible need to go fast

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

image 1654551468-0

wow...just....wow.

~Disc~Golf~
    ^^^ Dear Lord!, Dugg-E - 'great' find

-I think they might've forgot the decimal - $ 8.25

mtbr member
    Aug 2008

What's funnier than the price is the incoherent run on sentence of babbling.

I Have Cookies

Holy $hi£! and he needs it gone quick..... More like before the trash gets picked up

____
    Kimo

The White Jeff W
    must look here a cannondale frame - $500 (pembroke pines )

HELLO THERE BUYERS AND LOOKER AM SELLING MY OLD BIKE NEED SOME WORK BUT GOOD BIKE STILL. WHAT YOU NEED IS A 2 NEW ARMS 1 CHIN BACK THINGY AND GRIPS AND THE THING THAT HOLD THE CHIN YOU CAN SEE IN THE PICS.... IT COMES WITH 2 SEATS CUP HOLDER 3 TRIES 2 RIMS 2 TUBES AND A OTHER BIKE THAT I HAVE PARTS MAY FIT NOT SURE AND IF YOU WANT I THROW IN 1 GT 20" BIKE JUST NEED CHIN FOR IT... PLZ CALL ME AT 305 384 8397 A.S.A.P ANYTIME ASK FOR JORGE. THANKS FOR LOOKING...... P.S. WILL INAGOSTROBULL RELLY DONT KNOW HOW TO SPELL IT BUT YOU KNOE WHAT I MEAN,,,

http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/bik/1655048011.html

TRANCER
    Here is my entry for this contest

Ride

TRANCER
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffw-13
    must look here a cannondale frame - $500 (pembroke pines )

HELLO THERE BUYERS AND LOOKER AM SELLING MY OLD BIKE NEED SOME WORK BUT GOOD BIKE STILL. WHAT YOU NEED IS A 2 NEW ARMS 1 CHIN BACK THINGY AND GRIPS AND THE THING THAT HOLD THE CHIN YOU CAN SEE IN THE PICS.... IT COMES WITH 2 SEATS CUP HOLDER 3 TRIES 2 RIMS 2 TUBES AND A OTHER BIKE THAT I HAVE PARTS MAY FIT NOT SURE AND IF YOU WANT I THROW IN 1 GT 20" BIKE JUST NEED CHIN FOR IT... PLZ CALL ME AT 305 384 8397 A.S.A.P ANYTIME ASK FOR JORGE. THANKS FOR LOOKING...... P.S. WILL INAGOSTROBULL RELLY DONT KNOW HOW TO SPELL IT BUT YOU KNOE WHAT I MEAN,,,

LMAO oh shiiiiiit this is the one i just posted. My bad. Didn't read this before i posted it
    Ride

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by fastale
    This one should really be in this thread, hilarious.
    The One.
    roccowt.
    rocnbikemeld

~Disc~Golf~
    Quote Originally Posted by zarr
    The One.
    so it shall...

[
    Manly Bike for Sale
    Date: 2008-07-22, 10:18AM PDT

Bike for sale

What kind of bike? I don't know, I'm not a bike scientist. What I am though is a manly guy looking to sell his bike. This bike is made out of metal and kick ass spokes. The back reflector was taken off, but if you think that deters me from riding at night, you're way wrong. I practiced ninja training in Japan's mount Fuji for 5 years and the first rule they teach about ninja biking is that back reflectors let the enemy know where you are. Not having a rear reflector is like saying "**** YOU CAR, JUST TRY AND FIND ME".

The bike says Giant on the side because it's referring to my junk, but rest assured even if you have tiny junk that Giant advertisement is going to remain right where it is. I bought this bike for 300 dollars from a retired mercenary that fought in both World War 1 and World War 2 and had his right arm bitten off by a shark in the Phillipines while stationed there as a shark handler. When he sold it to me I had to arm wrestle him for the honor to buy it. I broke his arm in 7 places when I did. He was so impressed with me he offered me to be his son but I thought that was sissy **** so I said no way.

The bike has some rusted screws, but that just shows how much of a bad ass you are. Everyone knows rusted screws on a bike means that you probably drove it underwater and that's bad ass in itself. Those screws can be replaced with shiny new ones, but if you're going to go to that trouble why not just punch yourself in the balls since you're probably a dickless lizard who doesn't like to look intimidating.

The bike is for men because the seat is flat or some **** and not shaped like a dildo. If you like flat seated bikes you're going to love this thing because it doesn't try to penetrate your ass or anything.

I've topped out at 75 miles per hour on this uphill but if you're just a regular man you'll probably top it out at 10 miles per hour. This thing is listed as a street bike which is man-code for bike tank. The bike has 7 speeds in total:

Gear 1 - Sissy Gear
    Gear 2 - Less Sissy Gear
    Gear 3 - Least Sissy Gear
    Gear 4 - Boy Gear
    Gear 5 - Pre-teen Boy Gear
    Gear 6 - Manly Gear
    Gear 7 - Big Muscles Gear

I only like gear 6 and 7 to be honest.

Additionally, this tool of all immense men comes with a gigantic lock to keep it secure. The lock is the size of a bull's testicles and tells people you don't **** around with locking up your bike tank. It tells would-be-thieves "Hey *******, touch this bike and I'll appear from the bushes ready to club you with a two-by-four".

Bike is for 150 OBO (and don't give me no panzy prices)

TRANCER
    Ride

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Biohazard74
    Looks like a kiddie bike.
    roccowt.
    rocnbikemeld

(not that fast)
    Quote Originally Posted by zarr
    Looks like a kiddie bike.
    If it is, then that is one tiny couch back there...

Page 5 of 98 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... LastLast