Norcoshore1
    this guy really knows what hes talking about

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s...AdIdZ134657719
  • 05-20-2010
    highdelll
    You gotta be makin this up ! :lol:
  • 05-20-2010
    Kona0197
    I see nothing wrong with that Trek road bike ad a few responses back.
  • 05-21-2010
    jeffw-13
    Not a WTF but a big :thumbsup: to this guy. He does these every week.

Was your blue bike stolen? (Lawrenceville)

Was your blue vintage bike stolen recently? My neighbor showed up with a blue "Columbia sports III. Bicycle yesterday. They have been know to steal bikes and sell them. If this happens to your bike, it's at ---- Dresden way in lawerenceville.

Is this your stolen bike? (---- Dresden way Lawerenceville)

This bike showed up at my neighbors house yesterday afternoon. Red vinatge looking huffy with a rack on the back. If it's yours, it's ---- Dresden way. They have a habit of stealing bikes and selling them. So if it's yours, you may want to hurry.
  • 05-23-2010
    FLMike
    1 Attachment(s)
    OMG, a bicycle for sale....
  • 05-23-2010
    highdelll
    <object width="480" height="269"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/x8b5n7"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/x8b5n7" width="480" height="269" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed></object>
  • 05-23-2010
    insanitylevel9
    Quote:

Originally Posted by highdelll
    <object width="480" height="269"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/x8b5n7"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/x8b5n7" width="480" height="269" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed></object>

haha wtf
  • 05-25-2010
    Hellrazor666
    1 Attachment(s)
    Wtf!!!! Yeah all hunched over riding that thing should be fun.....NOT
  • 05-25-2010
    oohsh_t
  • 05-25-2010
    bikedreamer
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellrazor666
    Wtf!!!! Yeah all hunched over riding that thing should be fun.....NOT

Biopace?!?! Get out of my way - it's MINE!!
  • 05-25-2010
    highdelll
    Quote:

Originally Posted by oohsh_t

well, yeah...musta had too much to drink.
  • 05-26-2010
    Locutus
    works perfectly : brakes and everything
  • 05-26-2010
    Psycho Marco
    Quote:

Originally Posted by highdelll
    well, yeah...musta had too much to drink.

LOL, indeed. BTW, the price of the bike WITHOUT the flat is 1000 bucks so you better take advantage of this opportunity.

regards
  • 05-26-2010
    spider1234
    http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bik/1760824846.html

Info for the magically minded:

Introducing "White Knight"

Psychonautically empowered time machine. Made in China, assembled in Outer Space. Known to soar at mach3 when rider perfectly balances his/her own weight with hard liquor consumption. ****, one time this thing took me on a detour to the Milky Way without my prior consent or knowledge. I was just trying to go down the block. So be careful!! Of course "fill it up again" was the theme of that particular night, so who knows what actually happened. But I CAN tell you with certainty that whatever happened was magical. Light, colors, changed perspectives.....its all thanks to White Knight. I am a ghost hunter and photographer and was able to catch some pictures of White Knight in action. Many have tried and died attempting this very feat. Please do not take a pic of this pic. No pic's of pic's, please. Oh, and do not try this at home!!
  • 05-27-2010
    FLMike
    1 Attachment(s)
    WTF.. could you be any more lazy?
  • 05-27-2010
    Hellrazor666
    2 Attachment(s)
    Hahahaha
  • 05-27-2010
    FLMike
    1 Attachment(s)
    apparently, this guy couldnt look at his own photos and figure out he is selling a "diverge" not a "diverse"
  • 05-27-2010
    bikedreamer
    Let's all respond to the next really ridiculous Craigslist ad, and ask the exact same question (ie: does it come with air in tires?). And make the same offer (say 10% of what they are asking). :D
  • 05-27-2010
    FLMike
    1 Attachment(s)
    Quote:

Originally Posted by bikedreamer
    Let's all respond to the next really ridiculous Craigslist ad, and ask the exact same question (ie: does it come with air in tires?). And make the same offer (say 10% of what they are asking). :D

There about a dozen questions we could probably ask this guy: http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/bik/1762696511.html
  • 05-27-2010
    Locutus
    I sent an email asking if the other tire has air
  • 05-27-2010
    DriveByBikeShooting
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Locutus

+1:thumbsup:
  • 05-27-2010
    track5200
    1 Attachment(s)
    Mountain Man's Bike
    http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218...&lpid=3&search

$600.00
    Mountain Man's Bike for Sale
    Salt Lake City, UT 84108 - May 17, 2010
    Mountain Manís Bike for Sale

I am a mountain man. You are probably not a mountain man, but, you wish you were. This bike is your ticket to two things: 1- Mountains and 2- Being a man.

I ride this bike everyday. Not for fun or sport like the spandex boys, but to hunt and kill food. I know for a fact that this bike will jump over canyons, climb trees, kill bears, and forge rivers. The bike has ridden every part of the Wasatch from top to bottom. This bike wonít break. Itís half carbon fiber and half bad-ass. Some guy told me this bike is a piece of history. I thought it was new this year, but I also thought it was still 1998. Apparently it is 2010 and time flies when you live in a cave.

The bike says K2 pro-flex 4000 on the side of it. I donít know what that means. It probably means it can kill an elephant. The bike is red, so the blood wonít show on it. The tires are knobby so you can pedal straight up a cliff. It has shocks on the front and the back for when you jump off the cliff. The stuff on it all says ďShimano XTĒ. Iím pretty sure that is because it was cursed once by an indian medicine man named Shimano. The guy was a jack-ass. He tried to steal some of my stuff so I bit off his left ear.

The bike has a chain that I use to kill rattle snakes sometimes. It also has a seat. I donít use it, but you probably will for the first few years until you build up the muscle. I also installed a shotgun holder on the bike that conveniently fits a water bottle.

If you have questions about the bike, donít bother calling me. If you donít understand how tough the bike is, I probably wonít be able to help you.

If you want to buy the bike, then I will take american cash. I need to send some money to a very important man who emailed me from nigeria so I need the cash quick.

The Bike is a Man's L-XL. It is roughly a 20" frame. The geometry is such that it feels good to a wide range of riders from 5' 10" - 6' 2".

Specs:

Frame Construction-TIG-welded
    Frame Tubing Material-7000 aluminum, double-butted
    Fork Brand & Model-Rock Shock
    Fork Material-Aluminum, linkage crown
    Rear Shock-Risse Shock, 4.0" travel

Component Group=Shimano Deore XT
    Brakeset-Shimano Deore XT V-Brake brakes, Shimano Deore XT levers
    Shift Levers-Shimano Deore XT RapidFire SL
    Front Derailleur-Shimano Deore LX top-swing, bottom-pull/clamp-on 31.8mm
    Rear Derailleur-Shimano Deore XT SGS
    Crankset-Shimano Deore LX, 22/32/42 teeth
    Bottom Bracket-Shimano BB-UN72, 113mm spindle
    BB Shell Width-73mm English
    Rear Cogs-8-speed, 11 - 30 teeth
    Seatpost-Titec PG, 27.2mm diameter
    Saddle-WTB
    Handlebar-Easton Monkey Bar
    Handlebar Extensions
    Handlebar Stem-Aluminum
    Headset-1 1/8" A headset
  • 05-28-2010
    Hellrazor666
    Quote:

Originally Posted by track5200
    http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218...&lpid=3&search

$600.00
    Mountain Man's Bike for Sale
    Salt Lake City, UT 84108 - May 17, 2010
    Mountain Manís Bike for Sale

I am a mountain man. You are probably not a mountain man, but, you wish you were. This bike is your ticket to two things: 1- Mountains and 2- Being a man.

I ride this bike everyday. Not for fun or sport like the spandex boys, but to hunt and kill food. I know for a fact that this bike will jump over canyons, climb trees, kill bears, and forge rivers. The bike has ridden every part of the Wasatch from top to bottom. This bike wonít break. Itís half carbon fiber and half bad-ass. Some guy told me this bike is a piece of history. I thought it was new this year, but I also thought it was still 1998. Apparently it is 2010 and time flies when you live in a cave.

The bike says K2 pro-flex 4000 on the side of it. I donít know what that means. It probably means it can kill an elephant. The bike is red, so the blood wonít show on it. The tires are knobby so you can pedal straight up a cliff. It has shocks on the front and the back for when you jump off the cliff. The stuff on it all says ďShimano XTĒ. Iím pretty sure that is because it was cursed once by an indian medicine man named Shimano. The guy was a jack-ass. He tried to steal some of my stuff so I bit off his left ear.

The bike has a chain that I use to kill rattle snakes sometimes. It also has a seat. I donít use it, but you probably will for the first few years until you build up the muscle. I also installed a shotgun holder on the bike that conveniently fits a water bottle.

If you have questions about the bike, donít bother calling me. If you donít understand how tough the bike is, I probably wonít be able to help you.

If you want to buy the bike, then I will take american cash. I need to send some money to a very important man who emailed me from nigeria so I need the cash quick.

The Bike is a Man's L-XL. It is roughly a 20" frame. The geometry is such that it feels good to a wide range of riders from 5' 10" - 6' 2".

Specs:

Frame Construction-TIG-welded
    Frame Tubing Material-7000 aluminum, double-butted
    Fork Brand & Model-Rock Shock
    Fork Material-Aluminum, linkage crown
    Rear Shock-Risse Shock, 4.0" travel

Component Group=Shimano Deore XT
    Brakeset-Shimano Deore XT V-Brake brakes, Shimano Deore XT levers
    Shift Levers-Shimano Deore XT RapidFire SL
    Front Derailleur-Shimano Deore LX top-swing, bottom-pull/clamp-on 31.8mm
    Rear Derailleur-Shimano Deore XT SGS
    Crankset-Shimano Deore LX, 22/32/42 teeth
    Bottom Bracket-Shimano BB-UN72, 113mm spindle
    BB Shell Width-73mm English
    Rear Cogs-8-speed, 11 - 30 teeth
    Seatpost-Titec PG, 27.2mm diameter
    Saddle-WTB
    Handlebar-Easton Monkey Bar
    Handlebar Extensions
    Handlebar Stem-Aluminum
    Headset-1 1/8" A headset

Give the guy credit that was hilarious :D :D :D :D :D :D
  • 05-28-2010
    FLMike
    Quote:

did you ever get a response?
  • 05-28-2010
    Locutus
    Quote:

Originally Posted by FLMike

No i did not.
    I forgot about it till now.
  • 05-28-2010
    DriveByBikeShooting
    Quote:

Originally Posted by FLMike

i didnt yet...
  • 06-01-2010
    intoflatlines

Womens Giant Rincon Mountain Bike - $1000

Older Giant Rincon 21-Speed Mountain Bike. Brand new gear shift cabling and tune-up ($80.00 worth). Shimano gear-set. Rides and shifts perfectly. 19.5" frame. Slight surface rust on the handlebar collar.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/bik/1770590004.html
  • 06-01-2010
    highdelll
    ^^^^ yeah right!!
    That's not worth more than $900!
    what a loser
  • 06-01-2010
    intoflatlines
    Yeah.. but if you take into account the $80 shift cables and tune up then it is almost $1000.. ;)

Seriously though.. from looking at BikePedia it seems like it's a 1997 model, which had an MSRP of $250. Maybe the seller meant to put $100??

http://bikepedia.com/QuickBike/BikeS...8654&Type=bike
  • 06-01-2010
    highdelll
    just keep their heads ringin..
  • 06-02-2010
    the-one1
    1 Attachment(s)
    Might as well buy a wal-mart special
    Old Trek Y bike for $250
  • 06-02-2010
    intoflatlines
    Quote:

Originally Posted by intoflatlines

Womens Giant Rincon Mountain Bike - $1000

Older Giant Rincon 21-Speed Mountain Bike. Brand new gear shift cabling and tune-up ($80.00 worth). Shimano gear-set. Rides and shifts perfectly. 19.5" frame. Slight surface rust on the handlebar collar.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/bik/1770590004.html

I think it was priced incorrectly. It's now listed for $99.
  • 06-04-2010
    the-one1
    1 Attachment(s)
    Slightly used RS Sid rear shock for $150:rolleyes:
  • 06-04-2010
    bikedreamer
    http://winnipeg.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-...AdIdZ209465068

Apples to oranges, dude! Don't give the price of a brand new Sasquatch when trying to sell your 10 year old Sasquatch.

I'm digging the blue cable housing -sweet!!
  • 06-05-2010
    the-one1
    Quote:

Originally Posted by bikedreamer
    http://winnipeg.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-...AdIdZ209465068

Apples to oranges, dude! Don't give the price of a brand new Sasquatch when trying to sell your 10 year old Sasquatch.

I'm digging the blue cable housing -sweet!!

I have a fully loaded 1987 Toyota Camry for sale for $7,500. Great deal as new ones go for over $25,000 :D
  • 06-05-2010
    nepbug
    1 Attachment(s)
    Who'd pay $300 for something with "dick breaks" in the ad?!
  • 06-05-2010
    bikedreamer
    Quote:

Originally Posted by the-one1
    I have a fully loaded 1987 Toyota Camry for sale for $7,500. Great deal as new ones go for over $25,000 :D

Exactly!! I offered the guy $50.00, and only because my 14" frame mountain bike is a bit smallish for commuting. I want to check out that uni-shock fork - kind of like a Cannondale Fatty, but different.
  • 06-05-2010
    super88
    Quote:

Originally Posted by nepbug
    Who'd pay $300 for something with "dick breaks" in the ad?!

You'd be surprised what some guys are into when their wives are out of town. I think that it should be in the Casual Encounters section though...
  • 06-05-2010
    GR1822
    1 Attachment(s)
    Glacier Dual Suspension Mountain Bike-this companies bikes are $6000+! - $200 (Arcadia Sports (34th St. & Thomas Rd.))

I couldn't believe it when i looked up this bike company, they started in 2009 so this bike is still very new, but their cheapest bike starts at $6,100.00!!
    That just confirmed what i thought when i saw this bike which was that it is friggin sweet!

OUR PRICE: $199.99

Arcadia Sports & Fitness
    3406 East Thomas Rd.
    Phoenix AZ. 85018
    (602) 272-1010
  • 06-05-2010
    highdelll
    Sweet
  • 06-05-2010
    Cayenne_Pepa
    Way too many bike flippers who have zero idea what they are selling...all trying to make a "justifiably dishonest" buck!
  • 06-05-2010
    bikedreamer
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ajmelin
    Glacier Dual Suspension Mountain Bike-this companies bikes are $6000+! - $200 (Arcadia Sports (34th St. & Thomas Rd.))

I couldn't believe it when i looked up this bike company, they started in 2009 so this bike is still very new, but their cheapest bike starts at $6,100.00!!
    That just confirmed what i thought when i saw this bike which was that it is friggin sweet!

OUR PRICE: $199.99

Arcadia Sports & Fitness
    3406 East Thomas Rd.
    Phoenix AZ. 85018
    (602) 272-1010

So, if I had ripped off the nameplates from my old Honda before I had sold it, and then told everyone that it was actually a Lexus, I could have any potential buyer thinking that they were getting a pretty sweet deal?
  • 06-06-2010
    Locutus
    How about an eBay WTF?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Cannondale-Jekyl...item2ead942e63

First of all the Bars are on backwards.

Its an 03 Jekyll. I bought that exact bike new in Oct 02. I payed $2699.00 new. Hes got $6500 invested, my ass. LOL I love how he describes components as XTR when the pic shows LX. Also how this frame is $2300. Please, they go for no more than $500, when you can find them.

Oh, and is custom built. The only difference between the one i bought and this one are red grips and bar ends. Everything else is stock from the factory.
    Also i could build that bike with the same components new for about $1500

LMAO
  • 06-06-2010
    DriveByBikeShooting
    Quote:

How about an eBay WTF?

First of all the Bars are on backwards.

Its an 03 Jekyll. I bought that exact bike new in Oct 02. I payed $2699.00 new. Hes got $6500 invested, my ass. LOL I love how he describes components as XTR when the pic shows LX. Also how this frame is $2300. Please, they go for no more than $500, when you can find them.

Oh, and is custom built. The only difference between the one i bought and this one are red grips and bar ends. Everything else is stock from the factory.
    Also i could build that bike with the same components new for about $1500

LMAO

i offered him $5.00 and left the comment that the bike was not worth $500
  • 06-06-2010
    magsdad
    Quote:

Originally Posted by DriveByBikeShooting
    i offered him $5.00 and left the comment that the bike was not worth $500

I did the same thing. :thumbsup:
  • 06-06-2010
    Locutus
    i sent him the comment i posted here. Did not even change the wording. I wonder ho he will react being talked about in the third person :)
  • 06-06-2010
    Locutus
    just got this reply

tHANK YOU WILL CORRECT. mY BAD FOR LISTENING TO MY IDIOT FRIEND!
  • 06-06-2010
    Cobretti
    Quote:

"This entire bike was custom built from scratch with the very BEST components and was rode seldom so I was told and is in excellent shape and in storage for over 2 years. "

What a dumbass.
  • 06-06-2010
    bikedreamer
    Quote:

How about an eBay WTF?

First of all the Bars are on backwards...

Not really - they are just in a more aerodynamic position. :D
  • 06-06-2010
    highdelll
    Quote:

just got this reply

tHANK YOU WILL CORRECT. mY BAD FOR LISTENING TO MY IDIOT FRIEND!

well, damn...
    whats funny about that then?
    p:
    Nice Job tho Locutus! :thumbsup: