Quiet Professional

Possible for decent lo pro pedal under 60?

I am wanting to trade out my cheap pedals on my bike and trying to find a decent set of lo pro flat pedals in blue. I have been looking on ebay and online retailers, but most decent pedals are over 100.00. Vp has a model vp-001 which can be had in the 45.00 range but not sure of quality. I wont be doing anything crazy, just some minor xc to get into shape so I can buy the bike I really want.

I4NI
    Do yourself a favor. Spend the $$$. You only have to buy once and no regrets
    There....Are... Four...Lights!

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    I'm not sure how lo pro you want, but these were thinner than my stock pedals. I like them so far.

CYCLETRACK CK068 large lowpro Downhill platform pedals 330g, 6 sealed bearings | eBay

Is not amused
    Quote Originally Posted by chef7734 View Post
    I am wanting to trade out my cheap pedals on my bike and trying to find a decent set of lo pro flat pedals in blue. I have been looking on ebay and online retailers, but most decent pedals are over 100.00. Vp has a model vp-001 which can be had in the 45.00 range but not sure of quality. I wont be doing anything crazy, just some minor xc to get into shape so I can buy the bike I really want.
    Spend the extra cash or get the Vice from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch3637 View Post

As for the VP001 with others that might read this look at the couple of post below for future reference into the VP001. Given it was used in Super D and DH race the way the 001 is set up the outer edge looks to be a weakness with that design. Not saying stay completely away from it; just this caused myself to go for the Vice instead as well.

Platform Pedal Shootout, the best flat is...

Bent in this post below:

VP customer service put to work :

Quiet Professional
    Thanks. I have read that prior to posting. Vice is a bit out of my price range right now and that is why i was looking at 001. Anyone have any experience with hti ax01?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Currently in Exile
    Look at BMX pedals. They might not be as lo pro as some of the other options out there, but I know that you can get some very nice pedals from Black Label for the amount of coin you're looking at.

Black Label Alloy Gas Pedals - Seats & Pedals - Black Label BMX - Components -Trek Store

You should be able to get them at your local Trek store.
    "There are those who would say there's something pathological about the need to ride, and they're probably on to something. I'd wager though that most of the society-approved compulsions leave deeper scars in the psyche than a need to go and ride a bicycle on a mountain." Cam McRea

human dehumidifier
    Wellgo MG-1
    When you get older, much of your hate comes from knowledge and experience, which is why really old people hate everyone