Noobs

Printable View

• 06-10-2011
    AZ
    Noobs
    Introduce yourself, get started on your journey and get your needed posts. :thumbsup:

http://forums.mtbr.com/announcement.php?f=45&a=131
  • 06-10-2011
    MattTRD
    Hi, my name is Matt. I recently purchased a Forge Sawback after reading through several threads that weren't cluttered with noobs just posting 1,2,3,4,5, to get their post count up. I have my 5 posts, (10 with this. WOOHOO! I'm on my way!) but decided to add to this thread anyway because some other members are whiny pricks that have nothing better to do than ***** about this, or that, or anything else they can think about that doesn't fit their perception of what is right.
  • 06-10-2011
    JustL00king
    Hi. JustL00king, 36yo, Aquarius. Long walks on the beach etc. etc. I bought my first bike back in Feb. An '08 Stumpy FSR. More bike than I need, but the deal was too good to pass up.
  • 06-10-2011
    MattTRD
    Quote:

Quote: Originally Posted by RBowles
    What? Did they finally come up with a ballsack rodeo assclown army?
    Wait, this is allowed on the board, but you edit out the word "*****"?
    Did I not see the list of acceptable terms somewhere?
    "Ballsack rodeo assclown" seems just as offensive (although, I'll admit a little funnier) as the word "*****". What am I missing? Do I need 5000 posts to speak in such a manner without editing?
  • 06-10-2011
    AZ
    Never mind. :)
  • 06-10-2011
    insanitylevel9
    man this place is going to **** since the forum being reformatted
  • 06-11-2011
    KomodoJoe
    Howdy from central FL
    Living in god's waiting room, aka Retirementlandia. Some nice trails at nearby Santos. Looking to sell my '05 SC Superlight, but classified step 2 has a blank drop down menu which I can't get past. anybody know the deal?
    thanks.
  • 06-11-2011
    CSG
    Told to post an intro post but have to have five posts before I can do what the board suggests? Weird.

Been riding recreationally for 45+ years. No racing, no clubs, no wannabe clothes (I did finally buy some padded shorts but don't like them much). Just ride for fun in fair weather. Mostly rural paved and farm roads, a little local single track, and paved bike paths when I can (none more than a couple miles are local).

2001 Novara Ponderosa HT MTB