Our friends at Niner Bikes are looking for a photographer/videographer. They want an mtbr regular to get the job and it sounds like a great gig so check it out.
Outdoor Industry Jobs
More Sharing ServicesShare | Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on email Share on print Share on linkedin
The Position: Photographer - Videographer
Niner Bikes is seeking a Full Time Photographer/Videographer
Niner Bikes is a growing manufacturer of high-end mountain bikes and our products and people are the finest in the industry.
The Niner Bikes photo and video professional will be an integral part of the Niner Bikes marketing team and is responsible for all photo and video content creation for Niner Bikes.
- Product photography
- Action photography
- Event photography
- Technical/how-to photography and video
- Action video
This full time position requires a high level of aesthetic and technical expertise, passion for mountain biking and the Niner Bikes brand, creativity, and results-orientation. The job is divided between demanding/creative location-based shoots as well as studio product photography and production/editing requirements. Expect periodic long days in the studio and some travel, both domestic and international.
- Bachelor’s degree / BFA preferred
- Minimum 2+ years experience working in a professional creative environment
- Demonstrated ability to respond to and enhance a creative brief, collaborate with creative and marketing director
- dependable MTB skills, ability to use bikes to gain access to remote locations
- Demonstrated ability to plan and shoot photo and video in difficult/chaotic indoor and outdoor conditions with predictable results
- Basic knowledge of the bike industry and aesthetic/sponsorship standards
- Full working knowledge of complete suite of photo and video equipment and editing/organizational software
- Current passport
In a single email to email@example.com, please send:
a cover letter and resumé in PDF format
a link to an online portfolio of 10-20 photos shot and edited by you and hosted on Flickr.
links to up to 3 short (less than 4 minutes) videos primarily produced and edited by you, hosted on Vimeo.
complete salary history
Deadline for application and all materials is January 23, 2013. In all cases for portfolio submissions, if work was created as a part of a team, please detail your exact role/responsibilities.
This position is based in Fort Collins, CO, with some travel requirements.
Position Type: Full Time
Country: United States
Willing to Relocate: Yes
Willing to Travel: Yes
Minimum Experience Required: 1-3 years
Results 1 to 1 of 1