Page 53 of 303 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 7555
    Kizer
    Hi There!
    Cheking in from Northern California, I ride all mountain, I own 3 Bikes, don't remember what other questions I was suppose to answer...Have a great day!

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    Hey there
    I am a xc rider, who will rent a downhill bike once in a blue moon
    I ride a Trek 6700 from 2001. Made in the USA. Also do some road biking on a scott speedster.
    I visit the yeti forum on a daily basis, if only i had the $$

mtbr member
    Nov 2011

New to MTBR

Just wanted to say hello and introduce my self. Names Brad, live in Huntington Beach, CA. New to the biking/commuting scene recently and joined up on here to get info on what i should get as a commuter. Will be posting a thread soon to see what opinions you all have. Look forward to exchanging information, opinions and anything else i can give. Thanks in advance for all help.

Brad

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    Ryan
    San Jose, CA
    Trying to get back into this sport after a few years
    Had a 05 Bighit, got rid of it, lookin' to get a new bike as soon as I can
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Newbies Check in Here - official thread-dsc_4898.jpg  

mtbr member
    Hello MTBRers,
    My name is Andrew, I'm 20 (for 4 more days) and from Wisconsin. I mainly ride singlespeed single track around the area. I own 3 bikes - a road bike, my SS hardtail, and a fixie. I'm looking to build up a SS 29er this winter, hopefully all goes accordingly. I'm glad to finally be a member, i've been using this site for reviews for as long as I have been interested in bikes. I've been riding my entire life and I thank my parents for getting me hooked on the bicycle lifestyle.

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    Greetings from the Muddbunnies!

We are a women's cycling community based in Vancouver, BC, Canada. Our main goal is to support women cycling and get more women riding bikes! In early 2011 Muddbunnies Riding Inc saw the rebirth of a race team featuring 14 women racing cross-country, downhill, four-cross, road and trials competitions. We are part Race Team and part riding Club and are excited to be part of a bigger group of bicycle enthusiast on MTBR!

Ride hard! Get Dirty! Muddbunnies.com

Here to Serve
    We are the customer service team from eBikeStop.com in Colorado Springs, CO. We’re dedicated to the cycling industry and have been a part of it for a long time. We know that there may be questions you’re looking to have answered. We hope to be able to help you with that. You can contact us here on the forums with messages, email us at forums@ebikestop.com, or call us at (719)955-7867. The forums are not our primary form of communication, but we would like to become an active part of this community. You may be able to “page” us through the forums as we’ll be browsing them occasionally throughout the week. For more urgent issues, feel free to call or email us. Thanks for reading this and we look forward to joining the discussion.
    Customer Service Team
    Life is short, enjoy the ride!
    forums@eBikeStop.com
    www.eBikeStop.com

mtbr member
    Feb 2011

Hello

My name is Ron and I'm currently residing in Tucson, AZ. Ive been around mountain bikes for most of my life, but as of the past couple of years I've moved off the road into alot more mountain. I've just moved from a Voodoo Aizan to a new Superfly AL Elite and dig it so far. Ive picked up some really useful info from mtbr and look forward to hopefully sharing a thing or two as well.
    Thanks!

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    Hi my name is Glenn from Bay Area California. I've been riding sport bikes for 20 yrs but only deciided to get into mt biking last year. I still have my Suzuki but i've put more miles on my mtb this year.

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    1.) Where you are from? Phoenix AZ

2.) What kind of rider do you consider yourself? I am still pretty new to mountain biking as I have only been riding for 3 years. I am a fairly aggressive rider but still enjoy putting in some miles.

3.) How many bikes you own? Changes day to day. I currently own 2 bikes a 26" big bike and a 29er do everything.

4.) How long have you been riding? I started mountain biking here in AZ 3 years ago.

5.) What forums do you frequent most? 29er and Turner Forums. and then I jump from forum to forum to find info and reviews.

mtbr member

Hello

What kind: Sort of a MTB newb with a preference for single track, just about anything scenic, and the occasional downhill. Cinderella trail at Joaquin Miller park here in town is about as advanced as I can handle at the moment.

How many: 4 bicycles right now.
    1- Folding commuter
    2- Felt Z35 road bike
    3- 1991 Specialized HardRock nostalgia bike. The one I'm willing to lock up outside the grocery store for 10 minutes.
    4- 2011 Marin Mount Vision. Why I'm here introducing myself.

How long: Rode neighborhood trails as a kid on a Schwinn Stingray, but didn't really commit to dirt seriously until July of this year.

What forums: All Mountain, Norcal, Passion and Beginner get the most of my attention here. Still read Slowtwitch.com and BeginnerTriathlete.com a lot as I like to mix in other activity with the biking.

Bicycles got me into motorcycling and at one point I had 6 motorcycles (including 2 race bikes) in the garage and just one bicycle, but right now there's an even balance of 4 moto and 4 push. Anybody wants to buy a clean 2005 GSXR 1000 track bike let me know.

Need to get my post count up so I can add some pictures. As the 6th least extroverted guy in the world this may take a while. I will sign this first post though.

-Chris

mtbr member
    Nov 2011

New to mtbr and Moutain Biking...

1.) Orange County, CA
    2.) Beginner
    3.) One - Specialized Rockhopper
    4.) 1 Year
    5.) Just started

Looking to buy a new bike and was gonna start doing some research on mtbr...

mtbr member
    Nov 2011

New to the site

I am just getting back into mountain biking after a few years of my bike collecting dust. I am from Western Washington and mainly ride weekends. I love single track trails mixed in with a little downhill. In my mid 40's, so I don't get too wild. I am looking for some good rides around Bonney Lake/Enumclaw area if anyone knows of any.

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    1.) Ireland
    2.) I ride a bit of everything favourite is All mountain.
    3.) 3 At the minute only ride one of them
    4.) Only really been back Mountain biking seriously for 5 years
    5.) mtbrider singletrackworld

Riding a Trek Remedy 8
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Newbies Check in Here - official thread-photo%25252820%252529.jpg  

Spandex Ninja

Howdy

1.) Where you are from? Florida, but currently in Northen Virginia just ouside of DC

2.) What kind of rider do you consider yourself? Ride cross-country at least 3x per week. I am a decent rider...like to ride technical singletrack. Used to commute alot too. Ride more miles per week than I drive.

3.) How many bikes you own? Currently have a KHS Alite HT and a Moto Outkast 29er SS.

4.) How long have you been riding? Regularly since 2003.

5.) What forums do you frequent most? 29er and SS. Also look at reviews.

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    Hello all, my name is Eric.

1.) Grand Rapids, Michigan
    2.) Beginner - aspiring Xterra triathlete
    3.) Currently, I just have only have one and it's a road bike but that's going to change soon!
    4.) 1 year
    5.) I definitely frequent mtbr.com the most.

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    My name is Nick. I started riding again to get back in shape and also use it to relieve stress. I love riding. Right now I have just one bike, a 2011 Raleigh Talus 4.0 going through a makeover. I love this bike! Hopefully soon I will add another bike in to my fleet!

1. I am from Fresno CA
    2. I am a beginner and advancing my riding skills everyday!
    3. I own a Raleigh Talus 4.0 20" Frame
    4. Just started riding this year since my 10 year hiatus.
    5. I am on forums such as rcsparks.com, gbfans.org bust mostly....Tacomaworld.com

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    1.) Well, i'm from France, living in south of the countries on Pyrénées Mountain
    2.) all mountain when i'm not at hospital
    3.) 4
    4.) since i'm a child, road first, a long 15 years breaks and mountain bike since 5 years
    5.) Velo Vert in France, and Biking66.com in the place I live

i'm also a reporter and a mtb photographer (yannk.fr) and part of a new team (transbiking.fr) organizing nice trails and producing short mtb movies (like this one vimeo.com/28807131 , between other things As a photographer, i' don't have pics of me lol, sorry for that !

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by MREGAN View Post
    1.) Ireland
    2.) I ride a bit of everything favourite is All mountain.
    3.) 3 At the minute only ride one of them
    4.) Only really been back Mountain biking seriously for 5 years
    5.) mtbrider singletrackworld

Riding a Trek Remedy 8
    Ireland too M,

enjoy - superb forum.

K

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    1.) Where you are from? (as specific as you care to share) - Front Range of CO
    2.) What kind of rider do you consider yourself? (ex: beginner, weekend warrior, all mtn/trail rider, XC racer, downhiller, singlespeeder, 29er rider, etc...) Commuter and Weekend Warrior. My ride is really short.
    3.) How many bikes you own? Two - a classy Superlight and a Frankenstein commuter from a Schwinn Homegrown frame.
    4.) How long have you been riding? > Ten years
    5.) What forums do you frequent most? (either here or on other sites) None yet. Forum creeped a little and finally signed up.

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    Hey Yall!
    My name is Heath and I'm completely new to mountain biking.
    to start....
    1) Where you are from? Houston, TX
    2.) What kind of rider do you consider yourself? Beginner and about to purchase a 29er.
    3.) How many bikes you own? 1 (mid 90s Cannondale road bike)
    4.) How long have you been riding? This summer was my first time mountain bike riding. Did it up in Kananaskis, Canada. What a blast it was. Made me feel like a kid again which is why I'm buying a bike now.
    5.) What forums do you frequent most? this would be the first since I'm a newbie.

If anyone from Houston sees this would love to know where to ride that has hills and some minor jumps for fun. Thanks,

Heath

mtbr member

greetings!

Hey all, I've lurked for quite a while on this site and benefited greatly from all the great knowledge and advise which helped my mtb purchasing decisions.
    My name is Will

mtbr member

Wink greetings!

Hey all, I've lurked for quite a while on this site and benefited greatly from all the great knowledge and advise which helped my mtb purchasing decisions.
    My name is Will

1.) I live in SF - Norcal
    2.) I ride a 29er Specialized Rockhopper. I do it all from xc to urban to trails
    3.) I've been riding for about 15 years
    This is a cool forum, I look forward to contributing!

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by nexusix View Post
    My name is Will

1.) I live in SF - Norcal
    2.) I ride a 29er Specialized Rockhopper. I do it all from xc to urban to trails
    3.) I've been riding for about 15 years
    This is a cool forum, I look forward to contributing!
    What year by chance is your RH? I'm debating between the 29er RH and a trek mamba. What other bikes did you look at and consider before the RH?

Welcome to the forums!

mtbr member
    1.) Where you are from? So-cal IE
    2.) What kind of rider do you consider yourself? A bicycle rider
    3.) How many bikes you own? one a 02 rockhopper fsr
    4.) How long have you been riding? my current bike two weeks
    5.) What forums do you frequent most? I crawl all over this forum and the Jeep forum

Page 53 of 303 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 63 103 153 ... LastLast