Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40808687888990
Results 8,901 to 8,998 of 8998
    mtbr member
    Feb 2018
    Hi All,

Im From Melbourne Australia, Just bought my first Bike to play with and see how I feel about it, not exactly sure If it will last long but for $200 I recon its worth having a feel for it before spending the big bucks, Im only a beginner therefore I spend most of my time searching for how to's to get it all greased up and parts changed (cheaply). I've owned dirt bikes and have a Harley Fatboy 2006. Ill add some pics soon, Cheerz

mtbr member
    Feb 2018
    Hi Smoothrun there are a few off us from Australia on here so enjoy the ride
    Roy

mtbr member
    Feb 2018
    Hello to all. New rider here. Just took up cycling to keep myself in shape. Almost 63 with a right shoulder and left hip replacement. The life of a ditch digger!
    I’m from southern New Jersey
    One bike is a Schwinn Discover that needed a dismantling, cleaning ang lube. Got it off CL dude swore it’s legit!
    My interest in riding is trails. Been going up to Washington's Crossing and riding the trail along both sides of the river.
    So far, so good.

mtbr member
    Feb 2018
    1.) Where you are from? NC
    2.) What kind of rider do you consider yourself? I guess weekend warrior trail rider (limited by location) will be making some trips to the mountains for shuttle runs or bike parks this year.
    3.) How many bikes you own? 3 (Cross Bike, 29er MTB, 24" Redline BMX)
    4.) How long have you been riding? Been riding for ~30yrs
    5.) What forums do you frequent most? Read comments on Pinkbike, watch GMBN youtube, and read online material from VitalMTB, DirtMAG and EnduroMTB magazine.

mtbr member
    Feb 2018
    hola mi nombre es Luis soy de Madrid, España. Espero disfrutar en este foro

mtbr member
    Mar 2018
    Hi guys,I'm from the UK. Thanks for having m3

mtbr member
    Hi folks! Canadian/Dane named Matias Stridsland living in Copenhagen here.

I'm a normal clothes kind of rider with an ever changing (mostly growing) stable of bikes.

Often perusing LFGSS and fixie-king.dk

Working on a little thing, hoping it'll grow into something bigger one day: STRIDSLAND

Stoked to be here!

mtbr member
    Hmmm, cant recall ever posting in here, But Hi from Cape Town, I been MTbiking for 8 years and trying to do jumps for about 5 years

mtbr member
    Mar 2018
    just wanted to post a quick shout out. Fairly new to the mountain bike community. Jumped from dirtbikes to a Rockhopper a couple years ago. Been riding around the Lake Tahoe area and fell in love with the sport. Im pushing mid forties so Im not doing anything crazy. Just some good clean trail rides on my HT trying to stay fit. Anyway, look forward to watching the threads and learning. Ill contribute with what lil knowledge/experience I have but hopefully Ill run into some other members on the trails. Thanks for having me

PatientNindja
    Mar 2018
    1.) Where you from? Beautiful Bend, Oregon
    2.) What kind of rider do you consider yourself? Beginner/intermediate
    3.) How many bikes you own? 1
    4.) How long have you been riding? Since I was a kid
    5.) What forums do you frequent most? This one!

mtbr member
    Feb 2018
    Hello from Seattle.
    I'm a mediocre intermediate rider (54 yrs old can't afford to get hurt)/weekend warrior.
    Own 4 bikes: Surly LHT commuter, 1990 Bridgestone MB-3 (first Mt Bike), 2013 Rocky Mountain Element 950, 2015 Raleigh Tokul 4130. Threatening to get a new bike that is more "playful" as my Rocky climbs/rolls great but is definitely not playful (at least when I ride it).

Been riding mt bikes since 1990 but didn't ride much from 2000 - 2015. Back into it now bigtime and loving it and try to ride every weekend. I have been lurking on this forum for a few months and learning a lot. I also lurk on pinkbike.

mtbr member
    Mar 2018
    Hi I'm from Northern Minnesota.
    I'm a beginner mountain biker looking to buy my first real mountain bike.
    I have couple years old Giant Revel, but the shift cable is broken and the breaks are worn out.
    I have ridden in the Cuyuna lakes area a couple times, on a friend's bike and loved it.
    I mostly visit this forum but have watched GMBN, Skills with Phil, Seth's bike hacks

mtbr member
    Mar 2018
    Hello from Huntsville Al. I am a new to mountain biking rider that is just getting into it. Currently borrowing a Nishiki hardtail from a friend until I get my own bike.

noob bikepacker
    Quote Originally Posted by 93EXCivic View Post
    Hello from Huntsville Al. I am a new to mountain biking rider that is just getting into it. Currently borrowing a Nishiki hardtail from a friend until I get my own bike.
    Welcome to it!! It is a great world to be a part of, and this is a great place to learn about it
    "It's about having pointless fun in the woods...." - Walt
    '15 Surly Krampus
    '87 Mongoose Californian Pro
    LET IT SNOW!!!

mtbr member
    Mar 2018
    hello , new member, first post. toledo ,ohio, 62 yrs old, newest bike is a 1996 model huffy mtb (well worn) have not ridden in years. looking to start over with a 1k range mtb to ride local metroparks trails. all suggestions welcome, thanks in advance!

noob bikepacker
    Quote Originally Posted by goonride49 View Post
    hello , new member, first post. toledo ,ohio, 62 yrs old, newest bike is a 1996 model huffy mtb (well worn) have not ridden in years. looking to start over with a 1k range mtb to ride local metroparks trails. all suggestions welcome, thanks in advance!
    welcome fellow Ohioan! I am from C-bus...this is a great p[lace to be for info...

what kind of trails are the metro trails up there? Down here we have mostly flowy, but some tech/rooty stuff as well. Iah ve only ever been to Toledo for band gigs, and kids hockey tournaments so I don't really know the place outside of bars and ice rinks.

Modern bikes are a whole new world of parts and technology. In your price range, you should do well! At 49, I got back into it after 25 years off about 5 years ago and was floored at how different bikes were from my 1994 Trek...you are gonna get a TON of suggestions, but always keep in mind HOW you are going to ride and WHERE...You can easily be talked into buying more bike than you will need...but, you also sort of want to look for a bike that will allow you to grow into your new riding skills!!

I did about a year of research before I pulled the trigger on my new bike. (I rode the old Trek during that time period). I had spreadsheets of components, bike companies etc...it was a blast getting back into the industry for sure...also learned of many apps and sites like Singletracks, MTB Project, and Trailforks to get actual trail and riding info

I ended up getting a full rigid 29+ (2015)Surly Krampus. I knew that I was going to be riding mostly midwest type terrain, LOTS of winter riding, and also bikepacking. I wanted a bike that was bombproof, and also easy to maintain. I grew up on BMX (and still ride that as well), so . I also wanted a bike that would ride "fun" like that.

Knowing my parameters helped me weed out the other bikes that are available, and I looked at and test rode a lot. Just sort of giving you a snippet of my story of getting back into it...

Don't be afraid to ask questions!!! People here will be very helpful!
    '15 Surly Krampus
    LET IT SNOW!!!

mtbr member
    Mar 2018

Cool-blue Rhythm New on the scene

Hi all,

my name is Johnsee from Australia as per title I'm new on the scene and about to get into trail riding with a bit of downhill added into the mix. I've been looking at MTB's for a few weeks now, reading forums etc and have finally put a deposit on a NORCO Fluid 1 FS, not the top of the range i know but i want to start off with something simple then go from there. I am still humming and harring about wheel size, as i see all over its a big debate 27.5 or 29.. TBH im stuck on this but leaning towards the 29.

Cheers
    JOHNSEE

mtbr member
    Mar 2018
    Howdy. New guy from central Texas. New to MTBR but far from new to two wheels. My passion started very early in life with bmx and freestyle. As far as mountain biking I started on a 26" HT and had several of those. From there progressed to a 29" FS and most recently went back to a HT with this Trek X-Caliber 8. I can't imagine there are many who do what I just did but this just works better for me and my riding style. Anyway, looking forward to jumping in here.

New Users Check in Here - official introductions thread-image.jpg

mtbr member

Howdy from Plano Tx

Member Since 2006 First Post today 03/28/2018

1.) Zach aka Indiomonk from Plano TX
    2.) all mtn/trail rider/ road cyclist
    3.) currently own 3 bikes (2 hardtails, and road bike)
    4.) been stagnant for at least a decade trying to get back on the saddle
    5.) mostly visit the HardTail Vintage Forums

Just Cleaned up my Mountain bikes was trying to tune them up but it started raining.

I'm also Passionate about corvettes and toyota 4x4s

I just put two photos of my mountain bikes in the gallery. Let's see if I can post them here. I'm old and not used to forums.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Users Check in Here - official introductions thread-klein-pulse-nightstorm.jpg  

New Users Check in Here - official introductions thread-stumpjumper-m2-1993.jpg  

mtbr member
    Mar 2018
    Been lurkin for a long time and finally joined!!

1. Jason from Portsmouth Ohio
    2. Trail/Urban Street/BMX
    3. Currently own 2 bikes. Aluminum HT and an 80's Mongoose BMX lol
    4. Haven't ridden trails or seriously since my Giant Iguana in the early/mid 90's
    5. MTBR!!!

Grateful for the site and forum as I've gained a lot of knowledge and have been able to get back up to speed on the current bikes and scene. Seems a few things have changed since my days on the Iguana! lol

noob bikepacker
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonryen View Post
    Been lurkin for a long time and finally joined!!

1. Jason from Portsmouth Ohio
    2. Trail/Urban Street/BMX
    3. Currently own 2 bikes. Aluminum HT and an 80's Mongoose BMX lol
    4. Haven't ridden trails or seriously since my Giant Iguana in the early/mid 90's
    5. MTBR!!!

Grateful for the site and forum as I've gained a lot of knowledge and have been able to get back up to speed on the current bikes and scene. Seems a few things have changed since my days on the Iguana! lol
    Welcome fellow Ohioan!!! From C bus here. I also still have and ride my 1988 Mongoose Californian Pro!!!! What model do you have? Sort of did the same thing as you where I had to take some time away for life stuff, but got back into bith MTB and BMX about 7 years ago with my step son. It has been the best mid life crisis ever!!

What trails do you ride down South there?
    '15 Surly Krampus
    LET IT SNOW!!!

mtbr member
    Mar 2018
    How'sit?! Introductory post.

1) Auckland, New Zealand
    2) Lazy (prefer not to pedal, lol) I'm not a hard out downhill rider but i do enjoy gravity parks with (more importantly) shuttles!
    3) 5! I own 1 road/commuter bike, 1 touring, 1 fattie, 1 downhill bike, and an enduro bike
    4) riding road since 2013, mountain since 2015
    5) pinkbike?

mtbr member
    Mar 2018
    Delete

mtbr member
    Mar 2018
    O-H!!!

Honestly I'm not positive on the Goose. But it has a chrome frame, skyway tuff 2's mags and blue gt tires, lol!

As far as trails I'm hitting Great Seal State Park this weekend as long as it stays dry. Lake Hope State Park is another spot. Hopefully this summer I can head up your way and try out Alum Creek!

noob bikepacker
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonryen View Post
    O-H!!!

Honestly I'm not positive on the Goose. But it has a chrome frame, skyway tuff 2's mags and blue gt tires, lol!

As far as trails I'm hitting Great Seal State Park this weekend as long as it stays dry. Lake Hope State Park is another spot. Hopefully this summer I can head up your way and try out Alum Creek!
    I. O.

I have never done Great Seal...I hear it is pretty hard, and not always kept up. Have read that Lake Hope is a cool trail..my family used to samp at LH every summer back in the 70’s

We all might be waiting till June to ride AC. It is soooo wet. I have been having to ride local “unofficial” trails instead, which is actualy pretty fun. You should let me know later on if you do want to come up. Would be cool to meet up.
    '15 Surly Krampus
    LET IT SNOW!!!

mtbr member
    Apr 2018
    From northern Virginia
    Intermediate, advanced rider that can climb over a fallen tree on my Cannondale f700 hard tail.
    Own the f700 and a vitus 979 road bike
    Starting to teach my daughter on local trails. Have ridden in Tahoe and Colorado and Moab. Looking to upgrade my mtb and build an E commuter bike for a 35 mi rt commute.
    Favorite local trail is difficult run, though it's awfully muddy...

mtbr member
    Mar 2018
    1) Keith from Yuba City. Ca.
    2) Trail, all mtn.
    3) Diamondback Atroz comp. Ready to upgrade for a bit more travel- GG Shred Dog on the radar!
    4) Been riding the mountains for 3 years, can’t get enough.
    5) MTBR! Wealth of knowledge...THANKFUL

mtbr member
    Apr 2018

Hello from southwest PA

New guy here from Greensburg pa. 40 year old going to get back in shape. Just bought a 2018 Salsa Timberjack 27.5+ and it is quite a nice ride. Big upgrade from my 15 year old Trek 26”. I’m lucky to be near the laurel highlands so I have an incredible number or trails close by anything from the great Allegheny passage rails to trails to the downhill park at 7springs ski resort . Anyway hello and hope to see you on the trails

mtbr member
    Apr 2018
    Howzit!
    1.) Where you are from? From Ewa Beach, Hi but recently moved to the bay area of SFO
    2.) What kind of rider do you consider yourself? I'm just a beginner. Just mostly cruising.
    3.) How many bikes you own? I own 1 mountain bike and a pile of 1987 GT pro freestyle bikes.
    4.) How long have you been riding? Started riding mountain bikes since the 80's. Nothing special just cruising.
    5.) What forums do you frequent most? BMXMUSEUM.COM

noob bikepacker
    Quote Originally Posted by tricked67 View Post
    Howzit!
    1.) Where you are from? From Ewa Beach, Hi but recently moved to the bay area of SFO
    2.) What kind of rider do you consider yourself? I'm just a beginner. Just mostly cruising.
    3.) How many bikes you own? I own 1 mountain bike and a pile of 1987 GT pro freestyle bikes.
    4.) How long have you been riding? Started riding mountain bikes since the 80's. Nothing special just cruising.
    5.) What forums do you frequent most? BMXMUSEUM.COM
    Would love to see that pile!!! Old Mongoose guy here. Still have my 88 Californian Pro, and would love to replace my 81 Supergoose!!!!
    '15 Surly Krampus
    LET IT SNOW!!!

mtbr member
    Apr 2018
    1.) Where you are from
    Ive been living in the blue ridge mountains the last 4 years in north Georgia

2.) What kind of rider do you consider yourself?
    beginner

3.) How many bikes you own
    I own one bike, its a Co-op DRT 1.3

4.) How long have you been riding?
    I've been riding bikes my whole life. as far as being on a mountain bike, about 3 weeks

5.) What forums do you frequent most?
    this is one of the first forums I've joined. i was on single tracks a minute ago.

mtbr member
    Apr 2018
    1.) Where you are from? (as specific as you care to share)
    Socal

2.) What kind of rider do you consider yourself? (ex: beginner, weekend warrior, all mtn/trail rider, XC racer, downhiller, singlespeeder, 29er rider, etc...)
    Trail rider mostly.

3.) How many bikes you own?
    5 - 1x road bike, 2x mtn bike (1 full suspension, 1 hardtail), rebuilding vinatge full suspension mtn bike and building rigid singlespeed.

Started with a road bike in '82. Got a mtm bike in the early 90's. Stopped in early 2000's. Just getting back into it now cuz my doctor says so... and I missed it.

5.) What forums do you frequent most? (either here or on other sites)
    Audio equipment forums and Saltwater or fly fishing forums.

mtbr member
    Apr 2018
    This is me, sayin' hi

1) I'm from the Seattle area
    2) I'm a fair-weather commuter
    3) I own 1 bike
    4) I've been commuting by bike since 2014
    5) I look for weight-weenie forums, forums discussing whatever parts I'm interested in upgrading, and forums about restoring BMW E30's

Cheers
    Bob

mtbr member
    Apr 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by sXeXBMXer View Post
    Would love to see that pile!!! Old Mongoose guy here. Still have my 88 Californian Pro, and would love to replace my 81 Supergoose!!!!
    Howzit! Sorry I don't have any pictures on this laptop but if you go to BMXMUSEUM.COM and look under Tricked my bikes are in there. Love Mongoose Almost had a BlueMax back in the 80's but I couldn't afford it back then. Still in high school. lol

mtbr member
    Apr 2018
    hello, new guy checking in. been reading and learning. currently riding a wallyworld special. 29", its too big and shifting blows. but im riding it while i search for a better bike. been years since i've rode but its fun as I remember. im in the bay area in norcal.

mtbr member
    Apr 2018
    Hey peeps!
    First post here and wanted to say hi. My name is Dave and I'm 33 yrs of age and started riding in 2016. I prefer single track but one day would love to do downhill stuff.
    I came from bmx(18 yrs ago) always loved bikes and trying to learn fast. I'm originally from upstate NY
    But now live in Raleigh NC.

I had bought and rode my first trail bike (trek 4900) in 2016 and rode for 6 months but tore up my knee. BUT I'M BACK AND RIDING AGAIN! I'm actually ready to upgrade my HT so I'll have a bunch of questions. I tend to ride alone but always looking for people to ride with. It eoukd be cool to meet and ride with some of you. Anyway I guess that's it. Hope to talk to some of ya!

Dave

noob bikepacker
    Quote Originally Posted by GetTRECKED View Post
    Hey peeps!
    First post here and wanted to say hi. My name is Dave and I'm 33 yrs of age and started riding in 2016. I prefer single track but one day would love to do downhill stuff.
    I came from bmx(18 yrs ago) always loved bikes and trying to learn fast. I'm originally from upstate NY
    But now live in Raleigh NC.

I had bought and rode my first trail bike (trek 4900) in 2016 and rode for 6 months but tore up my knee. BUT I'M BACK AND RIDING AGAIN! I'm actually ready to upgrade my HT so I'll have a bunch of questions. I tend to ride alone but always looking for people to ride with. It eoukd be cool to meet and ride with some of you. Anyway I guess that's it. Hope to talk to some of ya!

Dave
    Welcome back Dave!!! Ton's of fun and info on the site...I am also a BMXer (from the 70's/80's) who has added MTBing to the mix...got back into it in 2011 after a few years off...been riding full rigid steel in training for bike packing and single track. No DH in the future for me as I am too old for that craziness...I will stick to the skateparks and my BMX to scratch that itch!
    '15 Surly Krampus
    LET IT SNOW!!!

mtbr member
    Hey guys, Nate from Buffalo. I’ve ridden bikes my whole childhood up until I got my license. Then I was “too cool” for that stuff. A year or too after I graduated college (1998) I bought my first mountain bike, a Jamis Dakota. I rode that girl everywhere, up until 2010 when I gave her away to a friends daughter. I never replaced the Jamis except for buying a Haro F4 off of Craigslist for some strange reason. I figured I needed more exercise and what’s a better way than a heavy, single speed bmx bike, Right?
    Fast forward a few years (in need of even more exercise), I’m divorced and now remarried, my wife and I bought a couple bikes from our local Giant dealer here in Buffalo. I bought an ATX and she bought a (somewhat matching) Liv Bliss. We’re hoping to find some trails, meet new people, and over all just get outside and get some exercise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Giant ATX2

mtbr member
    Apr 2018

Hello there!

New member saying hello

mbtr member
    Hello new member
    "Things that are complex are not useful, Things that are useful are simple."
    Mikhail Kalashnikov

mtbr member
    Goldmember saying hello...

New Users Check in Here - official introductions thread-gold.jpg
    Stick around if you're housebroken...

Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    New Users Check in Here - official introductions thread-54c5e98d-1ce4-440b-a085-708590ebbf4f.jpeg
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

mtbr member
    Older member saying hello back.

One ring to mash them all
    ¯\(°_o)/¯

mtbr member
    hello and welcome.

Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    New Users Check in Here - official introductions thread-61e50c04-440c-4b5c-854e-517a2f73b0f1.jpeg
    Quote Originally Posted by mileslong View Post
    I passionately remove rocks and corners and other stuff I find too hard to ride.

mtbr member
    Mar 2018
    New Member form Columbus, OH. Got back on a bike last year after quite a while of not riding at all and wanted to ride off the pavement. Ended up with a Cannondale trail 3 and have already jumped in over my head with a Pivot Mach 5.5. Loving every ride.

noob bikepacker
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeRex614 View Post
    New Member form Columbus, OH. Got back on a bike last year after quite a while of not riding at all and wanted to ride off the pavement. Ended up with a Cannondale trail 3 and have already jumped in over my head with a Pivot Mach 5.5. Loving every ride.
    welcome fellow C-bus native!! I also did the same thing about 7 years ago...hadn't ridden in 20 years. My step son got me back into MTBing and BMX and it has been the best mid life crisis ever! Where do you ride? I know that Alum Creek has been closed for the better part of the spring due to water...
    '15 Surly Krampus
    LET IT SNOW!!!

mtbr member
    Mar 2018
    welcome fellow C-bus native!! I also did the same thing about 7 years ago...hadn't ridden in 20 years. My step son got me back into MTBing and BMX and it has been the best mid life crisis ever! Where do you ride? I know that Alum Creek has been closed for the better part of the spring due to water...

I do more miles at Alum since it's closer, but really enjoy chestnut more, just because it has more variety. I rode P2 Saturday and it wasn't too bad, just mud in the usual low spots, but nothing to harm the trail. Chestnut was finally open yesterday. Looks like more rain this week so it will be a few days again. It has been a rough spring to ride to ride around here. I live walking distance from from Wheelie Fun and those guys have been great to work with.

noob bikepacker
    I do more miles at Alum since it's closer, but really enjoy chestnut more, just because it has more variety. I rode P2 Saturday and it wasn't too bad, just mud in the usual low spots, but nothing to harm the trail. Chestnut was finally open yesterday. Looks like more rain this week so it will be a few days again. It has been a rough spring to ride to ride around here. I live walking distance from from Wheelie Fun and those guys have been great to work with.
    glad to hear those trails are drying out. i have been relegated to the trails around Antrim Park just because they never really close. Have been there since the 70's - used to ride them on BMX. I have only done CR twice, and both times were brutal for me: once was right after I got back into riding, on my old Trek 830, and the other was one of my first rides after my heart attack <- probably not the best choice, but I was itching to get back on it!

Where is Wheelie Fun? Have never heard of that...
    '15 Surly Krampus
    LET IT SNOW!!!

mtbr member
    Mar 2018
    glad to hear those trails are drying out. i have been relegated to the trails around Antrim Park just because they never really close. Have been there since the 70's - used to ride them on BMX. I have only done CR twice, and both times were brutal for me: once was right after I got back into riding, on my old Trek 830, and the other was one of my first rides after my heart attack <- probably not the best choice, but I was itching to get back on it!

Where is Wheelie Fun? Have never heard of that...
    Wheelie Fun is in Powell, they've been open 2 or 3 years now I think.

noob bikepacker
    Wheelie Fun is in Powell, they've been open 2 or 3 years now I think.
    cool. Will have to stop by there. I live in Clintonville, but that is not a far drive.
    '15 Surly Krampus
    LET IT SNOW!!!

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    Hello,

1.) Denver, CO
    2.) I'm the type of ride who rides Morrison Slide and the hogback a lot, and can't get enough. I enjoy all types of 2-wheeled fun, but I really crave technical climbs/descents. I'm not reckless, but I push my limits for the adrenaline rush.
    3.) I currently own a 2001 Stinky Dee-Lux and a 2012 Chilcotin.
    4.) I started mountain biking on the Boise Front in 1990, Portland 1994, Denver 2001. So 4+7+17=28 years.
    5.) MTBR, PinkBike, SingleTracks

mtbr member
    Mar 2018
    Please respond with:

1.) Oztrails, NWA, Northwest Arkansas... Fayetteville specifically.

2.) I'm 45 years old and have really just gotten back into the sport in the last few years since my 10 year old is totally ate up with it. I'm probably more of an endurance XC style rider, but I love fast flow as well. Since my son REALLY likes flow trails, downhill, and bike parks, I end up spending a lot more time in that kind of environment than I naturally would. I prefer to get out for 2+ hours of pedaling and love climbing and endurance, but the 10 year old doesn't. I usually get in 2-3 rides of my "type" in a month and spend the rest of the time doing his type of riding.

3.) 2012 Camber and 2014 steel El Mar.

4.) I rode pretty seriously for a few years in college. I've gotten back into it in the last 4 years. I ride a lot now, as I'm kind of an obsessive about it. I'm on a bike pretty much daily, even if it's just out with my son, playing around doing "car park" tricks (he learned an endo yesterday and was pumped).

5.) Here, some SEC sports forums.

I'll just say that I'm a total cheerleader for my area, and for the sport in general. If you ever need any information on NWA, I'm more than happy to oblige. If I annoy people promoting the area, my apologies. I'm just really pumped on our riding scene here right now.

mtbr member
    Apr 2018
    1.) Where you are from? (as specific as you care to share)

Originally from Surrey area of England, but grew up in Northern Ireland and now live in Poland.

2.) What kind of rider do you consider yourself? (ex: beginner, weekend warrior, all mtn/trail rider, XC racer, downhiller, singlespeeder, 29er rider, etc...)

I am not bad, but I seem to crash a lot I cycle most days on trails and mix it up with a few roads here and there. A few times a year we go to the mountains in Poland. So a little of everything. I am still earning on the enduro and it's currently being upgraded. Again.

I own two decent bikes and one piece of shit. I have a Cube Acid 26" and a Cube Stereo 160 HPA Enduro bike. The POS is from a local sports store, I've had it ten years and used it for recreational riding before I found the joy of trails and mountains...

In life, all my life, on the trails, for about 4 years on and off. I have had various injuries and ups and downs in life etc. Now my wife is giving me the time to get out and shred (for my health)

5.) What forums do you frequent most? (either here or on other sites)

I watch a lot on YouTube, I frequent RedBull tv website, but as for bike forums, this is the only one. I am here to learn as much as possible from good, honest people willing to help.

Cymru am byth!
    1) from South Wales originally now living to the south of Sedona AZ

2) am a pretty lit rider ! a shredding animal ;P jk but am an enthusiast who rides pretty much everyday.

3) bikes are
    Santa Cruz 5010
    Santa Cruz Chameleon SS
    Pivot Les
    Colnago C60
    Trek Crockett

4) been riding since was just out of nappies. Been on some kind of bike or the other pretty much everyday since I was 12.

My name is Emma gotta go ride but glad to meet everyone !

mtbr member
    Apr 2018
    1.) Where you are from? Originally, NorCal. I currently live in Albuquerque, NM.

2.) What kind of rider do you consider yourself? More of an enduro XC.

3.) How many bikes you own? 1 my first, 18 Rockhopper Expert.

4.) How long have you been riding? BMX bikes, since I was old enough to ride. I moved onto dirt bikes in high school, which I continued to ride for 3 decades, mostly snotty, nasty, rocky and root infested singletrack on a CR500 and CR250. I had a bad get-off in Idaho/Rathdrum that left me with a torn meniscus in my right knee. Docs said surgery might or might not fix it. So my dirt bike riding days dwindled, I still have both bikes. I needed to fill the void, so I bought a Rockhopper to get back into shape and have fun on.

5.) What forums do you frequent most? Tacoma World, Badger and Blade (I wet shave) and now MTBR.

mtbr member
    Oct 2013
    1. Bob from East TN
    2. Road, MTB and Cyclocross rider
    3. Three Bikes
    4. None

mtbr member
    Apr 2018
    1 Alessandro from Domodossola extreme north of Italy

2 trail/all mointain rider 29er

3 I own 3 bikes

4 crazy for mtb since 2002

Inviato dal mio BLN-L21 utilizzando Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Mar 2018

New Member from Tucson AZ

1.) Where you are from? Tucson AZ (transplant from Santa Barbara CA)
    2.) What kind of rider do you consider yourself? Intermediate old fart
    3.) How many bikes you own? only one at the moment 1988 Klein Pinnacle (bought new in 1987)
    4.) How long have you been riding? Off and on for a long time, but mostly on the road. Definitely not a roadie
    5.) What forums do you frequent most? 26"

I started exploring the trails around SB back in the late 80's. All was great till we hit the trails in the spring and there was poison oak everywhere. I stopped riding the trails and mainly road in areas where there was little danger of PO. So the Kelin has mostly just seen road duty (I also had a Klein Road bike as well)

Since moving to Tucson, I had been riding the Klein around the neighborhood to get some exercise. Finally decided to explore some of the local trails. Sharp rocks, spiny cactus, tight slipper trails...... What is not to like?? except it can be pretty scary when you are used to falling in the ocean (I have been mainly into windsurfing and kite surfing but little of that in AZ).

I went through a whole "what kind of modern MTB to buy" phase. In the end decided to upgrade my Klein so I understand what makes the bike work and so I can figure out what types of trails there are and what I want to ride on.

mtbr member
    Apr 2018
    Hello all
    New old fat guy here. Glad I found this site, now to get me some education!

mtbr member
    Apr 2018
    1.) Where you are from? Roscoe, Illinois

2.) What kind of rider do you consider yourself? Trail rider about intermediate skill level.

3.) How many bikes you own? Only 1 bike...2002 Gary Fisher Tassajara

4.) How long have you been riding? Started riding trails in Southern Illinois and ride a lot for about 4 years. Haven’t really ridden since due to starting a family and moving to a new area.

5.) What forums do you frequent most? Haven’t visited any yet. Looking forward to learning from you pros. Thanks for the add

I am actually looking for some advise as well. As stated I have a 2002 Gary Fisher Tassajara. I replaced the fork due to old one just wearing out. I out a SA Suntour XUE 30 on it. I have Deore components, bontrager wheels with Shimano hubs and new Serfas Krest tires. So that being said, I am wondering if it would be best to just get a good tune up, replace all cables and continue riding this bike or buy a new bike? I don’t have a big budget (probably $400-$600) would be my guess. I’ve been looking at what’s out there around me (Trek, Giant, Specialized and Felt) and don’t know how these level bikes compare. I was never really knowledgeable with anything as I had a roommate at the time of my riding who took care of everything.

A couple pictures attached to show setup. Thanks in advance for any help.

mtbr member
    Jan 2016
    i love those bikes, light, lots of range, much better than the 11 speeds, i would keep this beauty, the discs will add weight and do not buy in the bullshit/marketing, i have a 2000 that rolls like a 2018

mtbr member
    Apr 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by 33red View Post
    i love those bikes, light, lots of range, much better than the 11 speeds, i would keep this beauty, the discs will add weight and do not buy in the bullshit/marketing, i have a 2000 that rolls like a 2018
    Thanks. Yeah it was always a great bike! Never had any issues except old fork wouldn’t keep pressure which is why I replaced. Probably didn’t choose the best replacement but at the time I still wasn’t riding much. Hoping to get back into it like I used to.

mtbr member
    Sep 2014
    Hi Im new to forum. Just brought a new Nomad found a thread on here so thought it was about time i joined and said hello. Some great posts and really helpful infomaition people are posting. Thanks to all.

Im from the UK and ride alsorts from DH, Trails, Dirt jumps and Road. Own a few bikes but still not enough lol. Nomad, Chromag Rootdown, Evil Imperial, S&M 38 special, Octane One and few others.

Look forward to speaking to people.

Thanks

mtbr member
    Greetings boiz and gurlz...

I've been 38 for 27 years and getting ready to retire here in N. FL in about 20 months...more pedaling time! I started trail riding about 3 years ago on $300 bikes and have just started riding my new Fuel EX5 27.5+...like going from a Yugo to a Caddy...so I consider myself an intermediate. Looking forward to honing skills and getting time in/over/behind the saddle.

As you can guess by my handle, I've been windsurfing for 30+ years and continue to do so. Fortunately, several of my windsurfing buddies...old farts like me...have also taken up trail riding and we are all learning together.

Hope to see you on the trails...happy riding!

TrayLo
    May 2018
    Hi there everyone! I've been reading these forums for a bit but just decided to join as I need help. Rode bikes a lot when I was a teenager, first time riding since then so about 18 years or so since riding regularly. Love reading others opinions, especially those with experience and credibility, hence why I'm here. Happy riding and look forward to seeing everyone on the trails

mtbr member
    Hey everyone. Long time lurker from the UK so thought I better sign up and contribute! I've been riding for around 10 years with varying degrees of success. I ride a 2017 Calibre Bossnut, usually around the local trails around Swindon in the UK, and occasionally the Forest of Dean.

The Bossnut is my only bike (I only have space for 1! - young family, small house) so it's my do it all bike, from trail use to commuting to rides to the pub in the evenings. It's not let me down yet other than times I've done something stupid in the name of "maintenance" such as snapping a bolt or accidentally pushing grit into a bearing when thinking I was giving the seal face a wipe clean!

Anyway, looking forward to taking part in the community!

mtbr member
    Hi, all...Just a guy in his 40s here...Had a mtn bike in my early 20s that got stolen...I never really had a chance to even get into the sport before it was taken...next thing you know 20 something years go by and here I am basically a beginner wanting to get into biking all over again....I'm currently looking into getting something used, and then as I get into it more maybe a new bike from a LBS.

1.) Where you are from? Buffalo, NY
    2.) What kind of rider do you consider yourself? Beginner
    3.) How many bikes you own? 1 right now..A Schwinn Hybrid...But ready to start adding to the collection I think, lol
    4.) How long have you been riding? not much other than my bmx and 10-speed as a kid
    5.) What forums do you frequent most? no other bike forums yet anyways...I like going to a hockey forum each day

mtbr member
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by RollingBuffalo View Post
    Hi, all...Just a guy in his 40s here...Had a mtn bike in my early 20s that got stolen...I never really had a chance to even get into the sport before it was taken...next thing you know 20 something years go by and here I am basically a beginner wanting to get into biking all over again....I'm currently looking into getting something used, and then as I get into it more maybe a new bike from a LBS.

1.) Where you are from? Buffalo, NY
    2.) What kind of rider do you consider yourself? Beginner
    3.) How many bikes you own? 1 right now..A Schwinn Hybrid...But ready to start adding to the collection I think, lol
    4.) How long have you been riding? not much other than my bmx and 10-speed as a kid
    5.) What forums do you frequent most? no other bike forums yet anyways...I like going to a hockey forum each day
    Welcome smart man, a used bike is a good choice to begin with.
    A hardtail will be a lighter option with better components with the same budget.
    Avoid the bullshit/marketing of the single ring.
    A decent minimum is 20 speeds to have a good range to both climb and not be limited on the top speed.
    Personnally i enjoy a 3 rings, 30 speeds or 27 if older.
    From 2000 to 2014 you can get a good bike and enjoy improving wich is lots of fun !

mtbr member
    Mar 2016
    1.) Originally, San Diego, CA.. Currently Santa Cruz, CA.
    2.) XC / Trail intermediate.
    3.) Own 2 bikes: 1 HT MTB and 1 Road Bike
    4.) Been riding since 2014.
    5.) I frequent the NorCal forum and training forum.

Glad to be here!

mtbr member
    May 2018
    Hi there, the forum administrators asked me kindly to introduce myself here. As this is obviously a polite thing to do I will happily follow

My name is Tom, 49 years old and living in Germany next to the Dutch border. To Mountainbiking I came rather late - some 4 or 5 years ago after my knees and guts refused to continue to cooperate with shredding skateboards, wakeboards and snowboards any longer. Well, they do like trails and cross country riding and I love it too!

Availability and memory led me to old-school Mountainbikes of the 90ies and currently I ride a Klein Pulse Comp from the first year after the Trek takeover. It is a sound, fast and fun companion.

Being so hooked as I am now, I am willing to invest some more money and get myself a modern bike for my 50th birthday. High on my wishlist ATM is the Stanton Sherpa Titanium build with a decent 120mm fork. I still got a couple of month left in my fourties so I will spend this time reading and asking questions.

Thanks for having me here and for all the help you'll provide!

Cheers, Tom

mtbr member
    Welcome smart man, a used bike is a good choice to begin with.
    A hardtail will be a lighter option with better components with the same budget.
    Avoid the bullshit/marketing of the single ring.
    A decent minimum is 20 speeds to have a good range to both climb and not be limited on the top speed.
    Personnally i enjoy a 3 rings, 30 speeds or 27 if older.
    From 2000 to 2014 you can get a good bike and enjoy improving wich is lots of fun !
    thanks for that info...I was wondering about the single ring thing.

mtbr member
    May 2018
    1.) Where you are from? Central VA
    2.) What kind of rider do you consider yourself? XC, All mountain
    3.) How many bikes you own? 1 currently, 2014 Scott Aspect 940
    4.) How long have you been riding? Mtb since 2013.
    5.) What forums do you frequent most? This one

mtbr member
    1.) Where you are from? Dallas, TX
    2.) What kind of rider do you consider yourself? XC, All mountain
    3.) How many bikes you own? 2 at the moment, 2000 GT XCR 5000 and a Kona Blast
    4.) How long have you been riding? since about 5 yo? lol
    5.) What forums do you frequent most? GT forums

emtajim
    May 2018
    Hi All

Just signed up.
    From Okotoks, Alberta, Canada.
    62 years young and am getting back into biking.
    New job so I'm able to commute everyday and hit the trails on days off.
    I just picked up a Fat Tire Salsa Mukluk for those snowy winter months but will be running her all year round..
    Forgot how much fun this was.

mtbr member
    May 2018
    I did some road racing decades ago and some long distance cross country rides. For the past 20+ years I've pulled the road bikes out occasionally but thats it. Have a nearly 8yo son whose been riding 2-wheels since he was 18 months old and motorcycles since he was 4yo. He's been wanting to ride the trails lately and a few buddies also have MTBs so figured it was time for my first MTB.. The Spec Fuse Comp! What a complete difference from road bikes but loving it!

1.) Where you are from?
    Canadian living in DE, USA.
    Out of shape MTB Novice with a past road history of racing and distance riding
    2 - New Specialized Fuse Comp and an older Specialized Roubaix Carbon
    2 Weeks
    For cycling.. this one

New Users Check in Here - official introductions thread-31944822_10155667863579366_8928118590310187008_n.jpg
    New Users Check in Here - official introductions thread-31949867_10155670346594366_2691064213744386048_o.jpg
    New Users Check in Here - official introductions thread-32089649_10155670346359366_6523388511771426816_o.jpg

Cycologist
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenolin View Post
    I did some road racing decades ago and some long distance cross country rides. For the past 20+ years I've pulled the road bikes out occasionally but thats it. Have a nearly 8yo son whose been riding 2-wheels since he was 18 months old and motorcycles since he was 4yo. He's been wanting to ride the trails lately and a few buddies also have MTBs so figured it was time for my first MTB.. The Spec Fuse Comp! What a complete difference from road bikes but loving it!

1.) Where you are from?
    Canadian living in DE, USA.
    Out of shape MTB Novice with a past road history of racing and distance riding
    2 - New Specialized Fuse Comp and an older Specialized Roubaix Carbon
    2 Weeks
    For cycling.. this one
    Hi and welcome to the site.

Ride with the kid whenever you get the chance, they really do grow up too fast!
    There are two types of people in this world:
    1) Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data

mtbr member
    May 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by chazpat View Post
    Hi and welcome to the site.

Ride with the kid whenever you get the chance, they really do grow up too fast!
    Thanks.. We do a lot of riding already. These are all his. I've been on my street bike but with the new Fuse we've been hitting our motorcycle trails now with the MTBs. He did a few 10-12 mile trail rides with me last week leading the way on his Specialized HotRock here. Kid loves riding anything.

I got a couple 6-8 mile rides in with a few buddies at a faster pace and I really need to start some conditioning haha

New Users Check in Here - official introductions thread-11111-2-.jpg

mtbr member
    May 2018
    Hey yall, So i think i broke the rules and posted in another thread first but lets just act like i didnt.

1.) Im from St. Augustine, Florida. I was riding hard 10 years ago in oklahoma but then i got married and had kids and everything else so i got sidetracked.
    2.) Im considering myself as a beginner since its been at least 10 years since i rode. I want to be riding freestyle asap.
    3.) I own just one bike. A 1999 GT XCR 3000 that i just purchased for $240. Ill probably fix it up some and just use it to make sure i want to stick with this sport and then upgrade in the next year.
    4.) Ill claim that im new to riding but ive actually been mountain biking since i was 6 and im now 32.
    5.) Im on pink but this one looks like the only one that likes to reply back to my posts. So will probably only use this one.

Im excited to get rocking and rip it up. Im located just 10 miles from the ocean and love it and try to surf every chance i get. Sometimes i surf 5 times a week. Im looking forward to learning and growing. Thanks

mtbr member
    May 2018
    New Users Check in Here - official introductions thread-32280472_10100623152914152_2559331326188584960_n.jpg
    here she is

mtbr member
    May 2018
    1.) Where you are from?
    Northern NJ
    slow-twitching road cyclist

too many. Currently in riding condition are:

2012 Scott Foil Size M
    2010 Scott Plasma 3 TT Size S
    2015 Giant Anthem Advanced SX Size M
    About a decade
    slowtwitch and paceline; occasionally bikeforums

Dirt Drifter
    May 2018
    1.) Sanford, North Carolina
    2.) I'd say In between Intermediate and more towards Advanced.
    3.) 2 (One is for sale)
    4.) 2 Years, I got serious recently
    5.) Car forums, but that's not related to here

I own a Roscoe 8 (Beast of a bike)
    I race for NICA

mtbr member
    May 2018
    Hi forum,
    1 Victoria australia
    2 slow going up, a little faster going down
    3 one 27.5” mtb, a 24” street bmx, 20” street bmx, 20” vintage bmx
    4 always been on 2 wheels, 2 years seriously on the MTB
    5 enduro, 27.5, surfer forum, swellnet,

mtbr member
    May 2018
    Hello MTBR forum community!

I have been reading the threads for a while, and decided I might as well start an account and get involved.

I'm David, from Vancouver BC.

Riding a '96 Jamis Dakar Team as my daily commute and go to bike. Rebuilding a 2010 Brodie Zealot (that was supposed to to be in rideable condition, but wasn't), but I feel like I am spending more time shopping around for parts/tools, than I am building (gotta love life on a budget).
    I rode a bit of single track when I was younger, but I had a bad knee injury about a decade ago, and am just getting back into it. I have to take it easier than I would like too, but I am happy to be riding again.

Can anyone suggest a good lube?

I was using Muc-Off, but the dry sucks, and the wet is a greasy mess after one ride. I'm on to Finishline now, the dry is OK, but it has no legs.

Was thinking of trying the Park Tool Synth, but the reviews are mixed...

noob bikepacker
    Quote Originally Posted by kcw72 View Post
    Hi forum,
    1 Victoria australia
    2 slow going up, a little faster going down
    3 one 27.5” mtb, a 24” street bmx, 20” street bmx, 20” vintage bmx
    4 always been on 2 wheels, 2 years seriously on the MTB
    5 enduro, 27.5, surfer forum, swellnet,
    what kind of BMX's? I still have and use my 1988 Mongoose Californian Pro. Was actually looking at getting a Colony Inception as a new one. Started on BMX in the 70's, and added MTB in the 90's...
    '15 Surly Krampus
    LET IT SNOW!!!

mtbr member
    May 2018
    Hi dude my 24” is a WTP atlas, pretty good for a complete, all chromo. 20” is a subrosa DTT and old 20” is 81 or 82 team quicksilver ( Australian version of a mongoose). Only really riding he big wheels now though

mtbr member
    May 2018
    1.) Born and raised in Northern California
    2.) I started mountain biking In December of 2017 and have biked at least 3 times a week since then. At the moment I wold say I am a Beginner to Intermediate.
    3.) I own one bike, a Marin Hawk Hill, upgraded more than it probably should. The bike that got me started in December was a KHS Sixfifty Plus.
    4.) 7 months
    5.) I visit this forum and Pinkbike.

My major hobby most of my life has been RC cars and planes. I got into mountain biking and it completely replaced my RC hobby. I sold a couple RC cars to pay for a Hawk Hill. Then I sold more RC stuff to pay for upgrades... I love working with mechanical stuff and I love doing anything off road, so mountain biking has quickly become a passion of mine.

At this point I have a nice bike so I am working on improving my skills.

mtbr member
    May 2018
    1.) Canada,Quebec
    2.) beginner mtn/trail rider
    3.) 1 bike
    4.) 1 month
    5.) Mtbr for now

Hi y’all !! I just started a month ago riding,its been 15years that i didn’t do some bike,at thats time i use to do some bmx so i have a little background after that i was in the motorcycle world of sport bike and even do some track racing.

I bought a brand new Giant Trance 2 2016 from someone who bought it but never used it since he had a accident.
    I hadded some Deity flat pedal and short stem,i just odered a Deity carbon 787mm handlebars.
    And one day il’ll do the 1x11 conversion

mtbr member
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
    1.) Canada,Quebec
    3.) 1 bike
    4.) 1 month
    5.) Mtbr for now

Hi y’all !! I just started a month ago riding,its been 15years that i didn’t do some bike,at thats time i use to do some bmx so i have a little background after that i was in the motorcycle world of sport bike and even do some track racing.

I bought a brand new Giant Trance 2 2016 from someone who bought it but never used it since he had a accident.
    I hadded some Deity flat pedal and short stem,i just odered a Deity carbon 787mm handlebars.

Welcome, nice bike !
    I am fronm Mtl.

mtbr member
    May 2018
    Welcome, nice bike !
    I am fronm Mtl.

Thanks ! Im from Terrebonne
    Probably going to try abaye d’oka friday for the first time,and i think theres some trails at the parc of le domain vert ?

mtbr member
    Jan 2016
    Thanks ! Im from Terrebonne
    Probably going to try abaye d’oka friday for the first time,and i think theres some trails at the parc of le domain vert ?
    Oka is a nice place, free, i just tried it 10 days ago.
    Domaine vert is more flat, free for locals(Mirabel, Blainville...) you should pay to park they have a facebook page for details.
    https://www.facebook.com/domainevert/
    https://www.domainevert.com/
    An other nice free place is Chanteclerc(Ste-Adele)
    i would appreciate a lift if you go(i live in Mtl, have no car)i could meet you maybe ste-thérese and pay for gas.
    Enjoy your season

noob bikepacker
    1.) Canada,Quebec
    3.) 1 bike
    4.) 1 month
    5.) Mtbr for now

welcome!!! Hopefully you still ride BMX as well (?)

Probably have some great terrain to ride in up there! Have never been east of Ottawa, but would imagine the terrain is somewhat like the upstate NY/Adirondacks area..."Gods Country" as I call it
    '15 Surly Krampus
    LET IT SNOW!!!

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    Not so much an introduction as a re-introduction.
    I’m from Southern Idaho, born and raised. Been on two wheels all my life and seriously mountain biking since the mid-‘90s. My style of riding could be accurately described as “crazy”- I ride a Raleigh XXIX rigid singlespeed, and I do my best to keep up with the guys on all the trails we ride, which, according to them, require multiple gears and at least 120mm of travel...

I’m currently in the process of a few upgrades to the Raleigh to improve weight and rideability, namely brakes, tires, and rims...

Anyways, glad to be back!
    Gears give me headaches

mtbr member
    May 2018
    1.) I am from Alberta, Canada
    2.) All-mountain rider, restricted to mostly xc due to every-day location. But man, when I go to the mountains... everything is fair game.
    3.) One right now due to being a poor student.
    4.) 2005-ish
    5.) MTBR and r/mtb

Hi everyone, first post here. I am a student from Alberta Canada, and I thought I would take the websites' advice and come post a greeting here. So here we are. I'm more of a lurker than a poster, but I'm looking forward to reading and chiming in here and there. Thanks, see you all around the site!

mtbr member
    May 2018
    Yo guys, what's up. I'm from Northern SD county here in SoCal. I'd consider myself a beginner xc guy with pretty mediocre skills. I own 2 bikes, a Giant Talon 2 and a 1990s KHS Montaña Descent, the former being an spare bike and town bike. I used to ride to school on bike in 7th grade but then stopped up until December of 2016, where I picked up my bike again because I had nothing else to do and ended up getting addicted to the sport immediately. Bought the Talon the following April to see whether I'll actually enjoy the sport or if it was just something I'd be into for a month then leave. As you can see here, I stayed because it's just so much fun, haha. I mainly frequent the drivetrain, 29er and Intense forum. Thank you for reading this and have a good day.

One Liner
    May 2018
    Sup everyone!

Hayden from Lincolnton North Carolina

Into XC and All mountain I believe (still learning what I’m into).

I have 2 bikes a road bike and I just purchased my first mountain bike. 2018 Diamondback Line 27.5

I have been road biking for about 5 years and brand new to mtb.

I would like to know if you guys think I got a good deal. I purchased a 2018 Diamondback Line 27.5 (Large)
    XCR coil fork
    Shimano Acera hydraulic brake components
    1x9 Drive train (30T chain ring/ thinking about going to a 32T racerface)

I purchased for $595.00

mtbr member
    May 2018
    Hello forum,
    Sold my dirtbike, so I decided I'd join the freeride/DH community. Found a clean 05 santa Cruz Bullit in black. Had it powder coated to closely match my Ultimate Edition FJ. Slowly upgrading certain things to it and learning in the process. I'm close to big Bear since I'm in the LA area (SoCal).

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40808687888990