mtbr member
    Feb 2006

New - Sugar Free Chewable Electrolyte Replacement

Hello everybody. We have a new product that was recently released. It's a sugar free chewable electrolyte replacement. Its only available for sale on our website at www.lytengo.com

If you'd like to try a free sample go to the following link: Lyte'n Go Sample

Or send me an email to joe@lytengo.com

When filling out the form, make sure to list where you came from (meaning this site). We've had alot of "untargeted" requests the last couple of days and want to make the most of our samples.

We've been doing our best to get it out there and into the hands of some athletes. We are listed on www.trifuel.com and a few other websites and also have an ad coming out in the March Buyers Guide of Bike Mag.

We are also looking for individuals or companies who would be interested in reselling the product in thier area. Feel free to contact me at joe@lytengo.com for more info.

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    Also, if you take a look at the site and think the product looks interesting.....or you've actually already even tried it, please post a comment here so others can view as well.

Gone riding
    Jan 2004
    Have a read of this first: http://www.mtbr.com/messageboard/pos...idelines.shtml

Maybe if you were an established member you might be able to drop hints and information about your product, but blatant advertising like this is not on.

Please read the rules before you post!

Welcome to the boards, and I look forward to your MTB related posts in the future.

Cheers, Dave.