• 09-05-2011
    swifthawaiian
    New rider from San Diego givin the intro
    What up guys last year I got a GT 1.0 Avalanche for really cheap @ performance bikes during the end of the year sale. I love it!

Since then I have been ripping up my local canyon. I am still looking for new terrain to charge. Anyone know of some good trails out here in San Diego? I know mission trails is a good spot to ride... But thats about it..
  • 09-05-2011
    terrasmak
    Let me know if you find some good trail, I head down that way all the time.
  • 09-14-2011
    DannyHuynh
    black mountain open space park.
  • 09-15-2011
    SacredYeti
    We don't hit up mountain trails but there's quite a few trails of different riding levels scattered throughout balboa park and morley (sp?) field, the disk golf course.

Just PM if ya wanna meet up w/ three of us on a weekend.
  • 09-15-2011
    mbell
    mountainbikebill.com

It's a great site if you haven't checked it out.
  • 09-15-2011
    socalfyre
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SacredYeti View Post
    We don't hit up mountain trails but there's quite a few trails of different riding levels scattered throughout balboa park and morley (sp?) field, the disk golf course.

Just PM if ya wanna meet up w/ three of us on a weekend.

Quote:

Originally Posted by swifthawaiian View Post
    What up guys last year I got a GT 1.0 Avalanche for really cheap @ performance bikes during the end of the year sale. I love it!

Since then I have been ripping up my local canyon. I am still looking for new terrain to charge. Anyone know of some good trails out here in San Diego? I know mission trails is a good spot to ride... But thats about it..

Please give me a shout if you all get together on the weekends (some weekday evenings too). Rediscovered my love for mtb'ing and have been riding solo.
    Thanks
  • 10-14-2011
    bud760
    hey guys count me in for some rides too. i'm in the mira mesa area trying to lose some pounds and get my cardio up before hitting some trails.