Hack Racer

Nalgene Water packs

What do you guys think of the new naglene line of "camelbaks"? They seem quite attractive, price is decent. Anyone have any experience?

I'm also trying to decide between the biggest one (Draft) and the smallest (Sprint). I have an underseat bag for multitool, tube, and misc parts. THe pump is secured to the frame... so all I need to carry is food and water.

I wear two thongs
    I have one and I love it, I had to replace the nozzle after about a day of use but thats because I slammed it in a car door Ive been using mine for 3 yrs with no problems and the insulator bag that surrounds the bladder works great on hot days at keeping the water cold longer.
    Hiking is just walking where its okay to pee... Sometimes old people go hiking by accident. -Demetri Martin-

No known cure
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Hoefer
    I have one and I love it, I had to replace the nozzle after about a day of use but thats because I slammed it in a car door Ive been using mine for 3 yrs with no problems and the insulator bag that surrounds the bladder works great on hot days at keeping the water cold longer.
    I like mine. There are two sizes of fill holes, and the smaller of the two is the same size as a Nalgene lexan bottle so a MSR water filter will screw right on for longer rides
    Ripping trails and tipping ales