Bro
    Where I do my thinking

My uncle just bought me a new light.

NiteRider MiNewt.250. Ve shall go night riding, ja?
    I've made some bad decisions like taking the gears off my bike. So here's the warning: Do not as I say, nor as I do.

mtbr member
    I like my minewt.

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    lucky nephew!

Bro Mountainbiker
    My uncle could kick your uncles ass!

I like my Minewt 750. Dont really ever use it anymore though. Its hard to beat the good ole sun.
    Raised in a Chicken-Coop by Chickens

Bro
    Where I do my thinking
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepo5669 View Post
    My uncle could kick your uncles ass!

I like my Minewt 750. Dont really ever use it anymore though. Its hard to beat the good ole sun.
    My uncle is cooler! And I honestly can't wait for some night riding in the open desert foothills. Maybe I can even turn the light off for a bit and ride with the moonlight.

Quote Originally Posted by -chs- View Post
    lucky nephew!
    Indeed.

He's been loading me up with bike-related stuff ever since I started racing, I guess because he used to race quite a bit. He was saying that he definitely wants to get back into racing soon.

Over the winter he gave me his old S-works FSR XC after he bought himself a new Roubaix and Stumpjumper Epic. He also told me that I can borrow any of his bikes while I'm in town. He lives down the street from me, so that's definitely a plus. I can't wait to start riding with him this summer. Tomorrow I'm gonna go out to see if I can even come close to beating his record up the local fireroads.
    I've made some bad decisions like taking the gears off my bike. So here's the warning: Do not as I say, nor as I do.

Bro Mountainbiker
    I have done the whole moonlight experience by accident. Take my word for it, you arent missing nothin!
    Raised in a Chicken-Coop by Chickens

Bro
    Where I do my thinking
    I rode through a local park by moonlight once.... I had to get my bike back from a teammate who drove it back from a race, and that was my only option, albeit not the smartest. I had a leaky front tire, but I made it back to my dorm just as my tire was completely deflated. It was really cool, but I think it would be cooler without crazy hobos around.