Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mtbr member
    Aug 2012

MTBR Site Bullys

Question: Is mountain biking supposed to be an enjoyable experience or should it be surrounded by egotistical butt heads that make it a "look at me, look at me, see what I can do" experience? Or, should a ride be about riding and enjoying the hell out of it? Hmmm..

Just wondering. See posts in SUSPENSION for "Pedal bob, are you kidding me" Responses from dudes that only read what they want to read are just well,,,, never mind. LMFAO!

Thanks all. Have a nice day and if yer out for a ride, hope it was good. After my IPOD is finished charging, "a riding we shall go."

bust a move
    Ibtb
    Falling down is part of LIFE…Getting back up is LIVING…

AZ
    banned
    Dude. You should see the combat on the quilting forums. Makes this place look like the Mutual Admiration Society.

Sleek Jamis Exile Rider
    One can say that about any activity. There will always be buttheads in every segment of society. You just have to ride your own bike on your own trails and forget the rest.

I build my own.
    Quote Originally Posted by Single Trak Mind View Post
    Question: Is mountain biking supposed to be an enjoyable experience or should it be surrounded by egotistical butt heads that make it a "look at me, look at me, see what I can do" experience? Or, should a ride be about riding and enjoying the hell out of it? Hmmm..

Just wondering. See posts in SUSPENSION for "Pedal bob, are you kidding me" Responses from dudes that only read what they want to read are just well,,,, never mind. LMFAO!

Thanks all. Have a nice day and if yer out for a ride, hope it was good. After my IPOD is finished charging, "a riding we shall go."
    Out on the trail? It is good and enjoyable and relatively free from posers and posturers. (Bike parks excepted)

This however is the internet. A haven for exactly those kinds of people. It's been that way for 30 years. It's not going to change.
    Learn to pick your way through the crap & you'll find the gemstones. IMO it's worth it.
    I have a device that can access the total knowledge of man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and argue with strangers.

mtbr member
    ... See posts in SUSPENSION for "Pedal bob, are you kidding me" Responses from dudes that only read what they want to read are just well,,,, never mind. LMFAO!....
    Sounds like someone has their chamios in a bunch....

I read the thread on suspension forum... Seems like only one bully posted there... I guess not so strangely he posted here too...
    Joe
    2003 KHS Alite 4000 26" Hardtail - XC, All mountain, blah blah blah.. I just ride.

AZ
    banned
    Move to OC please so that this thread gets the attention it deserves. TIA.

mtbr member
    OK, I read the thread you talk about:

Pedal Bob? You gotta be kidding me!!

[flowers, rainbows, and unicorns]I dont see anything wrong about the information that was given to you - It is pretty much bang on.[/flowers, rainbows, and unicorns]

If I was you I wouldnt let forums make you feel bullied.

AZ
    banned
    After reading the thread in question, I have to say that this is not going to end well for the op. You know what they say about poking bears.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ.MTNS View Post
    After reading the thread in question, I have to say that this is not going to end well for the op. You know what they say about poking bears.
    Use a big stick?

DIY all the way
    Dude. You should see the combat on the quilting forums. Makes this place look like the Mutual Admiration Society.
    That's what I thought when I read the OP.

I can't imagine he is able to go through life, without experiencing a much more rough attitude in real life.

i for one am on my Sunday best, when posting on the web, in real life I am loads more rough on people.
    Some may be the other way around though, as they are more comfortable hiding behind a computer.

Magura

mtbr member

One more stupid question like that and I'm gonna kick your a$$

Just kidding man, jeez!!

Hi.
    Quote Originally Posted by 006_007 View Post
    Use a big stick?
    Wow, where's the other end of that stick?

mtbr member
    The OP doth protest too much, methinks!
    Use it, use it, use it while you still have it.

Beer Me!

A$$HOLES ON THE INTERNET!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    that never happens!!!

All forums have trolls lurking in the depths, including MTBR, hopefully us goofeball OC'ers help lighten the mood.

Think about the bright side, MTBR is an endless resource of everything mountain biking, and for every 1 jackwagon post, there are usually 10 or more positive.
    My Bike: FORM Cycles Titanium Prevail 29er

"Any wheel size is better than sitting at a computer all day." -Myself

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    But... In real life I'm a 160lb cyclist with skinny arms. This is the only place I get to be a bully. Please don't take that from me. I need this.

ride more
    Mar 2007
    Sensitive much ?

Never Forget 9-11
    I read the thread expecting to see the OP getting trashed. I was wrong. Yes, this should be moved to the OC so he can get all the attention he deserves.
    It's such a fine line between idiocy and genius.

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    It's "bullies." (Oh gosh, now the spelling and grammar bullies are after you, too!)

I build my own.
    Quote Originally Posted by FujNoob View Post
    I read the thread expecting to see the OP getting trashed. I was wrong. Yes, this should be moved to the OC so he can get all the attention he deserves.
    It's already been moved from Passion. Of the OP's 17 or so posts, about 12 of them have been complaints about his treatment in that one thread.

The only troll I saw there was him in his last post.
    I have a device that can access the total knowledge of man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and argue with strangers.

DIY all the way
    Quote Originally Posted by millargeo View Post
    It's "bullies." (Oh gosh, now the spelling and grammar bullies are after you, too!)
    LOL!

It caught my eye, but I wasn't sure, so I decided against going for the throat

Magura

Trail Prospector
    Wow, the things one learns on MTBR!
    Always thought a Bullie was a German potato dumpling, as in Sauerbraten.
    And that a Bully was one who enjoyed torturing others, and the possessive plural would = Bully's.
    Now let's hear from the singing Narwhal...
    The best is the one you want to ride most often..

Quote Originally Posted by millargeo View Post
    YBMTI. As such, you're an asshat and deserve to be bullied. To red with you!

Edit: my phone don't let me rep. Hit my visitor wall and remind me I owe ya one; it'll be green, promise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    Id scrap the passion forum all together, its a breeding ground for unicorn milkers, rainbow chasers and candy cotton farters.

banned
    Sep 2012

....lighten up OP dude.

-S

It's about showing up.
    Give me your lunch money or I'll pound you!
    I don't rattle.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast