mtbr member

MTB Web Site - Need Advice

All, I thought I would run this by this group. A few months ago I bought a GoPro, and I have had a blast with it since. So much that I decided to create a web site where the videos are sort of featured. I have created this site with free software up to this point, which I will upgrade to something new soon. But my question is more along the lines of content. This site is going to focus on the southwest US, but please anyone chime in... Each trail I have featured some pics, a strava embed of the ride, map, current weather embed and of course a video of the trail. These are the things I like to see when trying a new trail. Any thoughts out there on maybe what you would add or subtract to the content would be helpful. Please take a look and give me any input you feel might help me out, negative or positive, its appreciated. Link is below. Thanks.

Mountain Bike Trails for San Diego Las Vegas and Phoenix Areas

mtbr member
    May 2014
    Does it include all of the legal trails in the Southland? If not, its usefulness is probably limited to those needing a broad base of intel. Can other users add to the data base?

mtbr member
    It doesn't include all of the legal trails. My goal has been to get the major trails in as a base, then take it from there. I haven't opened it up to others adding to the database...but something along those lines would be a great idea. That would definitely help the site get more trails covered in less time. I would have to change a few things to accommodate that, I will seriously think on that one. Thanks a ton!!