mtbr member

Idea! Mtb forum ease of acessability.

MTB Forum has been an amaizing resource for me and I am sure that it has been for many others. However I find one minor flaw. This amaizing resource should be avalible on ios and android. Seeing that I never acess this site on a PC I think that it would be fit to make it availible on these platforms. I am sure that other members feel the same way about this and I hope that they will push the devlopers to make mtbf more acessable for everyone. This may be a repost but I think that it is still important to havethis thought thrown out there. I recognize the progra complications but devlopers please consider! Comments questions considerations haiku? Oh and this was posted on my iPad.
    "If you have built castles in the air, that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them."
    -Thoreau

Bro
    Where I do my thinking
    It is available on both iOS and Android, via the Tapatalk app. It's free if you want (or at least it was when I got it). Just install Tapatalk and then search for MTBR. The app condenses the forum into a format that's much more easily used on mobile devices.
    I've made some bad decisions like taking the gears off my bike. So here's the warning: Do not as I say, nor as I do.

mtbr member
    Thanks I was looking in all the wrong places!
    "If you have built castles in the air, that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them."
    -Thoreau