Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Mountain Biking Skills Videos

133K views 303 replies 264 participants last post by  Kharmore 
#1 ·
Found these videos on youtube and thought it woud be good to share here. For anyone just getting into MTB'ing or honing their skills in. It's a basic skills video. FB-AM-Skill videos as well.

Enjoy.

#164 ·
New to the forum, great stuff right here. Went riding with a friend who is really into the sport a few weeks ago on a seriously sub par bike with seriously sub par skills. Used to ride a lot as a kid, nothing technical but I got well familiar with the mechanics of quick riding, and as they say, it comes back to you like riding a bike. But lots of good tips here in the video on body position especially shifting weight to the legs and keeping the weight off the handlebars. :thumbsup: That's a key one I'll be focusing on my next ride out.

Now to get a few more posts under my belt so I can start a thread to ask opinions on a few bikes I'm looking at on craigslist that will handle the trails better. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.