• 11-16-2012
    giantbikeboy
    Magura/UVEX give away on MTBR
    Anyone win the secondary prize of a 40% off coupon? I can't seem to redeem mine. I have contacted them twice still waiting. Just wondering? :cool:
  • 11-16-2012
    AZ
    I thought it was spam.
  • 11-16-2012
    JunkBoy
    I think everyone who didn't win was a "secondary" winner...40% off ain't too bad!
  • 11-16-2012
    junior1210
    Yeah I got one too, only problem is they don't have anything I want.
  • 11-16-2012
    006_007
    Yup, another "winner" here. If only it was a 40% off coupon for a POC trabec race and I would have purchased.

Or 40% off of a set of MT8.........
  • 11-16-2012
    norton55
    I got one also. Haven't tried to redeem yet.
  • 11-17-2012
    eclipse24
    Used mine for the XP CP helmet. $40 off with $10 shipping.
  • 11-17-2012
    JuniperBike
    Hi GiantBikeBoy,

It's not a scam - we did offer everyone who didn't win one of the 10 helmets a 40% off offer. Occasionally there is an issue with the code and the product working together in the system. Please tell me what product you were trying to purchase and I can check if from my end. Otherwise we can help you directly. You can contact me at kennyATmaguradirect.net.

Thx - Magura Direct
  • 11-17-2012
    stygz1
    I got one too. Perfect timing my wifes bontrager helmet broke two days prior. I will order one in the next week or so.
  • 11-17-2012
    giantbikeboy
    Quote:

Originally Posted by JuniperBike View Post
    Hi GiantBikeBoy,

It's not a scam - we did offer everyone who didn't win one of the 10 helmets a 40% off offer. Occasionally there is an issue with the code and the product working together in the system. Please tell me what product you were trying to purchase and I can check if from my end. Otherwise we can help you directly. You can contact me at kennyATmaguradirect.net.

Thx - Magura Direct

The DH helmet 9 in blue/black